Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (864761 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lighthousearc: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Aside
C of O (Certificate of Occupancy) & Deed of Assignment ,

The following land documents can suffice
- Survey plans of the properties
- Miscellaneous land Receipts & Stamp duties
- Memorandum of Land Sales .

Await more suggestions from members in house
Thanks Lekiboboe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Ketima:
Please gurus here,
who will help me review my SOP. Pls who will assist me also in reviewing my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Am I good do go bro?
Lekiboboe:

Ok then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Nigerians can get GIC. Search for “SCOTIA BANK GIC “ on Google. It will direct you to the Bank’s GIC page for students
kelvine95:

I just checked, it seems Nigerians can't get GIC. So, your best bet is tuition payment.. mind you, ensure your sponsor show past commitment, that's very important. He should also tell the Visa Officer the number of persons dependent on him.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Lheman:
Am I good do go bro?
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dreamchaserz(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes

@Lekiboboe kindly advise

I have been admitted to study Social Service Care Worker Program for Fall 2021 at NBCC.

I live and work in Ireland while my spouse lives and work in Nigeria. I will be applying to travel with my spouse and I am currently filling out forms for the online application. There's a section on the questionnaire which asked "Why is your family member visiting Canada?". I chose "Work with an Open Work Permit" and will like to know if this is correct considering she will be accompanying to Canada.

Secondly, the form, "Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713)", does my spouse need to sign a signature or can her full name stand as a signature as we are currently not together for her to sign?

Thirdly, on my spouse section for "Supporting Documents", the question "Purpose of Travel - Other ", what is the correct document to upload in that section?

I will be delighted if I get clarifications on these.

Would also appreciate any tips on how to arrange my application.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lushk: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Submitted my application on the 19th of Feb,
Received the NSE request today for IELTS

The IELTS I have was done in 9 Feb 2019, the letter does not mention anything about the validity or how many years the IELTS should be?

Do you advise me to submit that IELTS or book to write another one?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Good Morning NL
I got my BVL on the 22nd of February and till now I have not heard anything from them. Is it Normal please ?
My PPR is here �������
After sending the mail to Lagos immigration yesterday I got my PPR today
Please must I submit in Lagos or can I submit in Abuja??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by femredhead: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2021
lushk:
Hello everyone,

The IELTS I have was done in 9 Feb 2019, the letter does not mention anything about the validity or how many years the IELTS should be?

IELTS is valid for two years,either stated or not.
It's advisable to write another one asap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Good morning NL
Please, Is there anyone going to or currently at University of Regina?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Awys, please I sent you a mail.
Kindly acknowledge. Thank you.

awys:

My passport got to IRCC for stamping Feb 10th in Abuja, counterfoil and LOI on February 19th. I received my passport back in Lagos yesterday!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jachi15(f): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
quote author=@Frankrobbn1 post=98729947]
Hello Frank,
i am new on here and from the trends i must say you are doing a great job. i have a little issue that i need your advice on currently.
i applied on Oct 8 and got a letter for NSE on Nov 23, my review started on the 4th of December and my medicals got updated on the 14th of January. i have sent various webforms but to Nigerian office and yet no feedback. my agent also updated my Confirmation of enrolment as i have started classes and all i notice was just ghost updates the next day.
i saw from Oreafe's post on how she used your guidance to send an email to Nairobi immigration office and i would appreciate if you can lend the same guidance to me as well.
thank you as i await a reply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
zionative:
Hello everyone, I've been following this thread since I submitted my application and it has ended in PRAISES! It only took 3 weeks which is so shocking. I submitted on Jan 29th and BVL and PPR dropped today!

Congratulations!
I claim this for my application in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
Good Morning NL
I got my BVL on the 22nd of February and till now I have not heard anything from them. Is it Normal please ?

Hello,

You really just have to wait.

Sometimes the next update after bvl comes after a minute or two, sometimes it takes days.

I've seen 5 days.

Please be patient.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jachi15(f): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Jachi15:
quote author=@Frankrobbn1 post=98729947]
Hello,
i am new on here and from the trends i must say you are doing a great job. i have a little issue that i need your advice on currently.
i applied on Oct 8 and got a letter for NSE on Nov 23, my review started on the 4th of December and my medicals got updated on the 14th of January. i have sent various webforms but to Nigerian office and yet no feedback. my agent also updated my Confirmation of enrolment as i have started classes and all i notice was just ghost updates the next day.
i saw from Oreafe's post on how she used your guidance to send an email to Nairobi immigration office and i would appreciate if you can lend the same guidance to me as well.
thank you as i await a reply

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
Good Morning NL
Your PPR will land not to worry mine too BVL dropped on the 2nd, PPR on the 6th that's 4days after it's normal and it varies so no fear bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aquanitavit: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
ToluDstar:

Congratulations!
I claim this for my application in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Same here . I claim it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aquanitavit: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hurllarh:
Good morning NL
Please, Is there anyone going to or currently at University of Regina?
I am , though am still at visa stage did my biometrics yesterday hoping and parting for medical request to drop ���Soon . Why do you ask ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
Good Morning NL
You can send a webform if it doesn't come after 48 hours credit: frathermatty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
I NEED A GURU TO HELP ME REVIEW MY SOP .PLS HELP A BROTHER
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
deommanuel:

Hello,

You really just have to wait.

Sometimes the next update after bvl comes after a minute or two, sometimes it takes days.

I've seen 5 days.

Please be patient.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE!

Okay thank you... it actually came on the 19th not 22sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
awys:

Your PPR will land not to worry mine too BVL dropped on the 2nd, PPR on the 6th that's 4days after it's normal and it varies so no fear bro!!!

Thank you, I would chill I actually got BVL on the 19th not 22nd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
What about keyanocollege
And when you said transcriptwhat do you mean by that ?
Officialksolo:

For George brown college
*No IELT required
*After applying for admission you send your transcript to them
*it takes upto 2months before admission comes out
*once you've been admitted, you'll be ask to pay part of the school fees but in most cases its 8600cad you can pay the rest once you get to canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

Thank you, I would chill I actually got BVL on the 19th not 22nd
Oh okay was it paper application or online you did if it's paper application you won't get PPR your passport will be returned to you stamped and your portal will be updated accordingly to approved
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by canadasool: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm submiting application for a family of 3. I really do not know the best answer to this question regarding my accompanying spouse and also for the child.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys...

What is biometric instruction letter??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
dayjeee:
Amen! Thanks ogami
I have admissions in cape breton university and Georgian college. Considering the deadline of tuition deposit of Georgian, 2500 CAD in jan 21, i may not be able to meet up. Even if i try to meet up, I may not have enough time to get the rest of the tuition fee and POF together before deadline. Also heard it's hard getting PR in ON.
Cape breton would have been my best shot as it gives me options of starting in sept 2021, Jan 2022 or April 2022. Also, heard it is easy getting PR in the Atlantic province. But I dont really see people going to that school from here. Hope its a good school and i won't have issue with VO if i apply for Study permit.
Lastly, i am also looking for Master programs that can give me funding, i found a school, i sent an email to potential supervisor like 2 weeks now, no response. Though it is not part of the department admission requirements to get a potential supervisor before applying. Do you think it is still wise to apply to?
Thank you

Got at Cape Breton University too but not too comfortable with their refund policy in the Admission letter. Wrote to them for clarification before I pay anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chai gurus,

I know you all are busy, but please i really need help to review my SOP. About to start application and don't want to submit SOP that isn't reviewed. Pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chimzy4real: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
I think English tests expires after 2years
lushk:
Hello everyone,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys I got this message..what does it mean I have already done my biometric

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.