Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (868424 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Fresh88Man: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
I did it 26th of February..updated it on 3rd of March..Got PPR 11th of march .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Adejoju1: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
drhammed:
Coming to Canada

If you're considering Canada for your graduate studies, you should be strategic in how you email Professors. Another potential reason you don't get a response is because you're emailing Professors in High-paying tuition schools (e.g- UofT, McGill & UBC). Except they have grants to support you, incl. tuition (or you have a scholarship), they're limited in the number of International Students to accept

In this thread, I listed about 10 schools that pay the same tuition fees as locals. Please prioritize emailing Professors there.

Good luck

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1375075736470622208?s=20

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1356254615659020289?s=20
I read your writeup on twitter and also on uniosun alumni
Thank you for sharing with us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
drhammed:
Coming to Canada

If you're considering Canada for your graduate studies, you should be strategic in how you email Professors. Another potential reason you don't get a response is because you're emailing Professors in High-paying tuition schools (e.g- UofT, McGill & UBC). Except they have grants to support you, incl. tuition (or you have a scholarship), they're limited in the number of International Students to accept

In this thread, I listed about 10 schools that pay the same tuition fees as locals. Please prioritize emailing Professors there.

Good luck

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1375075736470622208?s=20

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1356254615659020289?s=20

Longest time bro...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
onomss:

I don’t have a copy.. my school only sends to institutions and organizations .. and they always watermark it.. I would have looked for an office to send to.. but they will watermark “only valid” for the place sent it. Nawa.. I’m even confused sef.
Don't stress yourself over it. Just include your certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onomss: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
shupy:
Don't stress yourself over it. Just include your certificate.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amen!And He is too faithful to leave us. Our week of PPR indeed. God shall favour us

MsJanez01:
It's another mail refreshing week.. lol. I pray to everyone that is hopeful, it shall end in congratulations. Our hope shall not be dashed. The lord shall breathe into all our applications for approval because He is too loving to leave us half way. Welcome to our week of PPR

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lol please why do you say that
LadyBlaq:
My God! Studying Nursing in any Canadian university isn't a child's play, whether diploma or BSc, some of the schools hardly have intakes for international students....God help us!

Well, let me get there first, by His Grace, it will end in praise.

#Sundayrants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by drhammed: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Adejoju1:

I read your writeup on twitter and also on uniosun alumni
Thank you for sharing with us

My pleasure �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Plz is it advisible to write IELTS exam even before NSE request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Papapa1234: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok younger people are more serious and should be the only one granted visas.. Are you happy now??
Uzomachukwu:

Just for the sake of clarity, did you say older students have been proven to be more serious with their studies? Is there enough data to support this claim, or you're just generalising based on the two out ten cases you've seen?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Papapa1234: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Well, you quoted a font that wrote about age not been a barrier..Mybe I read wrong tho
shupy:
@Papapa1234 there's literally nothing about age here. All I have written is that people are better off applying for a program higher than the degree they already hold. Second class upper going for a post graduate diploma is still a form of progression. That situation can't be compared to an applicant going for a second masters. Yes, a good SOP is vital for all applications, but one can still be denied solely on the ground that there's no educational progression. I'm not advising anyone to do so but there's a reason some people do not disclose a degree they already hold. Whichever way, nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Johanneiyoha:

Yes even before you apply
And get your MBS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Are you going for nursing?

LadyBlaq:
My God! Studying Nursing in any Canadian university isn't a child's play, whether diploma or BSc, some of the schools hardly have intakes for international students....God help us!

Well, let me get there first, by His Grace, it will end in praise.

#Sundayrants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ichelle(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello my people! @frankrobbn1 and other gurus. Pls I need your advice. My visa application is still on process. I’m done with my course registration and the school just notified me that my first semester class will be online. I told them I don’t want online classes and I was advised to let them know as soon as possible if I would be deferring. Now I’m confused on what to do. My program is just two semesters (a year) period.
Should I go ahead to defer or resume online while waiting for the embassy decision?

I’ll be very grateful for your suggestions and advices.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
ichelle:
Hello my people! @frankrobbn1 and other gurus. Pls I need your advice. My visa application is still on process. I’m done with my course registration and the school just notified me that my first semester class will be online. I told them I don’t want online classes and I was advised to let them know as soon as possible if I would be deferring. Now I’m confused on what to do. My program is just two semesters (a year) period.
Should I go ahead to defer or resume online while waiting for the embassy decision?

I’ll be very grateful for your suggestions and advices.
Defer joor. Are you be paying such exorbitant fee to just learn? If there's a September intake, choose it.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Papapa1234:
Ok younger people are more serious and should be the only one granted visas.. Are you happy now??

Oga, stop this gerrymandering. Simply acknowledge the fact that there's no data to prove that older persons are much more academically serious than younger students.

Having been a class representative in both an undergraduate and a master's class in which there were fellow students 20 years older than me and some others two years younger, I can specifically say one thing: Age is a very flawed yardstick for evaluating academic diligence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by princejunaid(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
What is the chance of getting visa if u insist on not writing IELTS exam. Even after NSE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RELAN2446(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=ozone00001 post=100292644]

Pls what is the full meaning of MBS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=ozone00001 post=100292644]

Yes even before you apply
And get your MBS

Plz what is MBS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Heroulo: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
RELAN2446:

The last i checked you are having problem with NSE/IELTS/Statement of account on the 26th of march, today 28 your visa is already approved. I am not asking you not to lie buh lie with common sense.

Ahn ahn, who be this guy now??
@awys abeg ignore grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Johanneiyoha post=100294803][/quote]

Sponsors Mybank Statement certificate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2021
RELAN2446:

The last i checked you are having problem with NSE/IELTS/Statement of account on the 26th of march, today 28 your visa is already approved. I am not asking you not to lie buh lie with common sense.

Dianyi, what are you even talking about?

I guess you got confused by his post on the 27th in which he was answering someone else's question, as seen below.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2021
RELAN2446:

The fact is AWYS got his visa approved since Feb 6, 2021 for an application he submitted as early as October 2020. See below.

You owe the man an apology, I will say.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2021
allisgood:

Have you applied for your gmcs notes? If no you should do that
Please I need help on how I can apply for my GCMS notes since my agent refused to apply for it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2021
MsJanez01:
It's another mail refreshing week.. lol. I pray to everyone that is hopeful, it shall end in congratulations. Our hope shall not be dashed. The lord shall breathe into all our applications for approval because He is too loving to leave us half way. Welcome to our week of PPR

Amennnnnnnnn!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2021
deommanuel:

AMEN!!

This week is already filled with Testimonies!!!!!!

Amennnnnnnnnn!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Johanneiyoha:

Of course. The results will be valid for two years so why not?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cooladex(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Hi guys. My wife got admitted to Saskatchewan University (Fall 2021) recently, Her Tution fees/student fees is around $7,700, while her living expenses is $13000-$17000, We are planning to use my elder brother as sponsor,

1. Is it the sponsor that should have the living expenses/ tution fees ready in his accounts so I can inform him ahead? Or who?
2. The offer letter did not come with any condition
for a tution deposit, at what time do we pay part tuition and what amount are we to pay? The tuition is around $6,700.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by leon5050: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Hi Ops, Please gurus I need some help here. I got admission for my sis and on the admission letter, I am the sponsor which states on it. I am in the USA now and I do not have that much money in my account to do the sponsor and resumption is Sept 3rd, 2021. I also do have an account in Nigeria but nothing much in that account. My sis has a few million in her account and the total amount we are looking at is 23,000 Canadian dollars. Please is there someone who can advise me on what to do if I can PM you privately or you can tell me on here how to go about it. I know you guys have tremendously helped me even in my journey down to America. I will appreciate it if I can get a helping hand here as I just kept assuming and kinda stuck on what I should do at the moment.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 2:18am On Mar 29, 2021
RELAN2446:

Abeg who is this??. You shouldn't reply to something you know nothing about. Use your head
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by khosen: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2021
Please this is important pls, I need answers

Good afternoon All
Please I have a question, is it possible for me to complete my quarantine days in a friend's house after the 3days mandatory quarantine? She has a spare room for me, although she lives in the 2bedroom apartment with only her son.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.