Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857635 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
ozone00001:
Sponsor's Mybankstatement
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by badmanjo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
I just paid mine recently, you have to pay the amount that appears on your portal when u click "Pay tuition deposit", and this is for your 1st semester, must be paid b4 JUNE 23. This would enable you Register, but check your letter of acceptance ooo, a different date might be there for tuition deposit deadline

Iberisamuel90:
Tuition Deposit International Group A+ Fall 2021
Full payment of your non-refundable tuition deposit for the Fall 2021 term ($1,000 of which is non-refundable) is due by June 23, 2021 in order to enroll in your classes for the Fall 2021 term when registration opens. If you have any questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at 416 675 5000. Registration is scheduled to begin the week of July 26th, 2021. Please visit http://www.humber.ca/registration/ for updates. One Tuition Deposit payment is required. Select the Deposit option that best suits your program offer. Note: Confirmation of your tuition deposit payment can be found under the View Deposit Payment History. You will have access to view the tuition deposit payment on your MyHumber account under Account Detail for Term or Account Summary. Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards will not be accepted If you pay by credit card a service fee will apply. This fee is billed at a rate of 2.25% of the fee payment and is paid directly to the service provider, Moneris, and not to Humber College.

Any humber college applicant dat has paid his or her tuition fee should help me.explain dis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
ozone00001:

The waiver should do I guess
If u submit the waiver, will u still go through the NSE Route? Or u automatically ggo thru the normal route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Papapa1234:
Na you sabi ooo..grammarian ..tell this to
Those who think older applicants are prone to rejection cos of age.someone here wrote that 3 yr old is a red flag..you no lecture that person cos truly you believe age is barrier..biko free me..

You're funny, man. I'm laughing at the fact that you really seem so sure of what I believe. My dear, assumptions like this can put you in trouble.

Mind you, my reason for not commenting on the claim of age being a deterrent to visa approval is simply that many others have already given sound comments on it, comments which convincingly refute the claim. As such, there was no need for me to waste my strength redoing a task that has already been beautifully handled. I merely aimed to clarify, in my first response to your comment, that age alone is not a determinant of who will perform better in (graduate) school. My comment had nothing to do with IRCC and visa wahala.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cooladex:

Nice. God don do am already.

That's the prayer, bro. May God give us all what we seek!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Doree: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
ericksen:
I will be going to Dalhousie in August. Maybe by then, I will reply you ooo grin grin grin

You are not serious grin
I"ll even get there before you tongue

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Abidemi1812: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
@jojo257 she is resuming May 10.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Abidemi1812: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thank you @deoemmanuel
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why do you think so?

IboBoyNuel:

Yes. You still need to quarantine. Moreover, if you are travelling soon, I don't think it's wise to take the vaccine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
obibanks:
Goodevening house, I hope everyone is doing great?? Please, can someone summarize or particularly direct me on how the Canadian student VISA process works?
Is there a website like DAAD(for Germany) where one can easily filter and search for schools in Canada? Thanks
To your 2nd Question

If you are looking for Undergraduate,Masters and PHD PROGRAMS in Canadian Universities

Visit the link below

https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=&program_level_merged=&program_language=ENGLISH

Input the name of the program u are going for, and select the PROGRAM LEVEL of your choice (e.g MASTERS OR DOCTORATE) then search, it will bring out the programs and the names of the Canadian Universities offering them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gallantjo: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone, I got BVL on 19th March and since then no update. Has anyone had this experience before?
N/b this is my third time of applying. First and second refusal letters came a day after BVL.
Please I want to know if anyone has ever had this type of delay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2021
badmanjo:
I just paid mine recently, you have to pay the amount that appears on your portal when u click "Pay tuition deposit", and this is for your 1st semester, must be paid b4 JUNE 23. This would enable you Register, but check your letter of acceptance ooo, a different date might be there for tuition deposit deadline

Wow thanks but can u beep me pls 08110742521

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Johanneiyoha:

If u submit the waiver, will u still go through the NSE Route? Or u automatically ggo thru the normal route

I think nse, submit with your sponsors MBS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 3:12am On Mar 30, 2021
allisgood:
Good day house , my application was just updated to ‘we are reviewing your eligibility requirements ‘.
Please what does it mean and what is the next step?
Submitted December 11 2020
Thank you all
I think it’s a normal message, maybe you didn’t notice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 3:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Got a got update today

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by wendynuel: 3:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello,

she has to get her school to give her enrolment letter evidence she has registered for courses in the school for a particular module/term

Abidemi1812:
Good morning house. First, let me start by saying thank you to everyone who have shared guidelines on this platform. They were very helpful.

I am asking this on behalf of my sister. She was denied boarding her flight by Egypt air. She had all documents as advised by the school and as per cic info. She had these:

LOA
CIC CORRESPONDENCE
3DAYS QUARANTINE BOOKING
11DAYS HOTEL BOOKING TO COMPLETE ISOLATION.
Egypt air desk staff insisted that she needs a "PROOF OF ENROLMENT LETTER" . Anyone gone through this or is it just egypt air? We contacted the school but they said registration is not open yet so enrolment letter can not be generated. The issued a To whom it may concern bu they still refused. Please help !!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2021
gallantjo:
Hello everyone, I got BVL on 19th March and since then no update. Has anyone had this experience before?
N/b this is my third time of applying. First and second refusal letters came a day after BVL.
Was it a paper application you did and if Yes did you submit your passport with your Application? If no
Then send a mail to abuja@international.gc.ca, lagos@international.gc.ca, lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca about the BVL then they will advise on the next step to take

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Please who can guide me in this?

Don't want to delay my submission. but if no other option,maybe then do I just go ahead and book medicals which will be late April nd now submit my application afterwards? Pls I need your guidance gurus.

Ketima:
hello house, I have gathered my documents and started my application but then, one of the options is saying the request for medical required. but when I was doing the questionnaire, I filled no when asked if I have done medicals in any IRCC accredited clinics, so the why that option as I don't have it and cant submit without it. please guide me on what to do. it says I have 60 days to submit and looking at Q-life, the available date is from 26th April upward.

so please seniors. what should I do here? as I haven't submitted it, can I delete and start afresh or just leave it and book medicals, then submit after medicals.

see attached pix for what I filled in and tell me if I did it right or wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gallantjo: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2021
[it was online application and I applied from Oman, my visa office is Ahbu Dhabi, though I'm Nigerian. quote author=awys post=100323138]
Was it a paper application you did and if Yes did you submit your passport with your Application? If no
Then send a mail to abuja@international.gc.ca, lagos@international.gc.ca, lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca about the BVL then they will advise on the next step to take[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by porchy(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello my people,

Can someone help me point out the address of the Canada immigration I should put on my documents if I'm applying online

Canada High Commissioner
Canada

Will this be okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2021
porchy:
Hello my people,

Can someone help me point out the address of the Canada immigration I should put on my documents if I'm applying online

Canada High Commissioner
Canada

Will this be okay?
See it here

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/408#100023796

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Ketima:
Please who can guide me in this?

Don't want to delay my submission. but if no other option,maybe then do I just go ahead and book medicals which will be late April nd now submit my application afterwards? Pls I need your guidance gurus.

Hello Please submit you application and book your medical afterwards

When you are done with your medicals . They will upload it in your portal

The 60days is the maximum date you can submit you should finalize and submit your application .

There is no cause for alarm . Submit immediately

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by porchy(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Iberisamuel90:
Tuition Deposit International Group A+ Fall 2021
Full payment of your non-refundable tuition deposit for the Fall 2021 term ($1,000 of which is non-refundable) is due by June 23, 2021 in order to enroll in your classes for the Fall 2021 term when registration opens. If you have any questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at 416 675 5000. Registration is scheduled to begin the week of July 26th, 2021. Please visit http://www.humber.ca/registration/ for updates. One Tuition Deposit payment is required. Select the Deposit option that best suits your program offer. Note: Confirmation of your tuition deposit payment can be found under the View Deposit Payment History. You will have access to view the tuition deposit payment on your MyHumber account under Account Detail for Term or Account Summary. Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards will not be accepted If you pay by credit card a service fee will apply. This fee is billed at a rate of 2.25% of the fee payment and is paid directly to the service provider, Moneris, and not to Humber College.

Any humber college applicant dat has paid his or her tuition fee should help me.explain dis.

Are you an international student paying from within Canada? I used the international payment option so my experience will differ from yours.

My understanding of what you wrote is that if you choose to pay via credit card, a fee will be charged payable to the payment gateway- Moneris. Debit card payments via visa or mastercards are not allowed. If you do not have a credit card, why not log into your humber account and follow the prompts which may lead you to the moneris website and attempt payment with your debit card. If it is declined, you can refer to your humber invoice and do a bank or online transfer.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hotvibes: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2021
I applied for my visa since 18th December.. Did my biometrics on 21st and it was confirmed on the 10th of January.. I got another confirmation email on the 10th of February!! I don't know what the hold up is.. Can someone help me out here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2021
virtuemacmish:
Good morning @Frankrobbn1 please i want to contact you for a specially information. Please kindly give me a way to contact you. There's something i will be so grateful if you can help me vet. Email: optimacvirtue@gmail.com

You can reach out via my signature if the information is confidential. Otherwise, I will appreciate if you can ask me your questions on this platform and I will respond at my own pace.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
chikafredu:

Thank you so much for your candid advice. I will be willing to work with you to make this a success. How can I reach you? this is my email:chikafredu@yahoo.com

You can reach out via my signature so that I can understand your immigration case file and how to approach your situation.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello all,

Please if you're based in ph, where can one take the digital photo? Someone needs the info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2021
silvamania:

Hello Please submit you application and book your medical afterwards

When you are done with your medicals . They will upload it in your portal

The 60days is the maximum date you can submit you should finalize and submit your application .

There is no cause for alarm . Submit immediately

All the best

Thanks alot. I have decided to book medicals and submit my application after medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kelvine95: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2021
gallantjo:

Could you share your timeline?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JoshM23: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello guys I was recently given a sp for a 3 year program but for some reason I had to change my program to a 2 year course which starts Sept 2021...... do i have to inform ircc on this and hope I wont have any problems at POE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by khosen: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2021
I sent you a mail

englois:
Hello.
Anyone traveling to Toronto in the second week of April? DM me. I'm looking for a traveling partner that so we can quarantine together to minimise cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51