Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862636 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johnpaul94: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2021
mastmony:
Different people with different application timeline....

Me for example, I got medical request 21st of january, did my medical that same day. Medical request was updated to pass on the 28th of January. PPR dropped 1st of Feb. Just hope for the best.

It will surely end in praise

Grace overload

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Abimbola15:
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE REPLY ME I AM BEGGING!

No, when you get to Canada then change and notify them.

I might not be right o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Abimbola15: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
ozone00001:

No, when you get to Canada then change and notify them.

I might not be right o
thank you, but wouldnt they ask to see school fees receipt upon arrival in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Abimbola15:
thank you, but wouldnt they ask to see school fees receipt upon arrival in canada?

Do the school ask to pay before yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ajikaz2003(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
@Ibkpgeo,

Hello, your PPR announcement is hidden. Many people here need such an announcement to energize them. Congratulations, this seems like the first PPR this week.

People of God, kindly help attend to his or her request.

We pray for more PPR this week.

[quote author=Ibkpgeo post=100566778][/quote]

Bro thanks for your response the ppr actually dropped this morning

Third time applicant

Applied on the 23rd of Jan submitted my application with mbs

Medical request on the 23rd of feb

Did the medical on the 22nd of March updated to pass on the 31st of March

PPR and correspondence letter on the 7th of April

Please do I take my passport to VFS now cause I’ve been seeing people talk about ups and dhl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ajikaz2003(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2021
@Onweke, please do not make the payment yet, if you are sure the application number they quoted on the letter is wrong and not for you.

It's like I have seen a similar case here where someone received such a letter from the London office. He wrote back to them and they confirmed the letter was sent in error. I will help you search for the Moniker.

In the meantime, please wait for further advice from the Gurus.

Onweke:

Kindly reply my mail with the guideline to do this. How you paid and also how you provided the explanation for the debt.
Thank you. It will surely end in Praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Which Universities are offering Human Resource management Pgd or which affordable Universities would accept a 2.2 for Masters in any of the Social Sciences fields? Is there Any university offering a Social Work Masters currently for September Intake ? The Nbcc i applied for has been declined even after i got the forsaken Transcript and Submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
ajikaz2003:
@Ibkpgeo,

Hello, your PPR announcement is hidden. Many people here need such an announcement to energize them. Congratulations, this seems like the first PPR this week.

People of God, kindly help attend to his or her request.

We pray for more PPR this week.

Third time applicant

Please do I take my passport to VFS now cause I’ve been seeing people talk about ups and dhl
congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Abimbola15: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
ozone00001:

Do the school ask to pay before yet?
no the school only asked for tuition deposit which has been paid since. But i want to know if they request for school fees receipt at POE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibkpgeo: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2021

Third time applicant

Thanks for all the support I really appreciate you guys

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hello house,
Please what is the validity period for MBS or a bank statement? Can I get them today before submitting my visa application in a week's time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Congratulations Ibk

You can send your passport to Vfs via UPS/DHL

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ibkpgeo:

Third time applicant

Congratulations to you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by YinksXO: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hello,

I can confirm that Synlab's result is within 24 hours, someone I know went on a Saturday about 9am and received the result on Sunday about 7am via email

ritze:
Pls guys, is there anyone that did a PCR Test at Synlab lately?

Did you get the result within 24hrs as they claimed?

I am contemplaring 54gene and Synlab.

Thx fof the help as usual

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ibkpgeo:

Third time applicant

congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021

Did u go through NSE?
I applied Jan 25th
Congratulations oh e no easy at all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ajikaz2003(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
@Onweke,

Ericksen once received a wrong email from the London office in February, he wrote back to them and they acknowledged the message was sent to him in error.

Once again, if you are sure the application number that was mentioned on the letter does not belong to you, please contact ericksen for guidance. 500 CAD is a lot of money to waste.

https://www.nairaland.com/ericksen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboev2: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Hello house,
Please what is the validity period for MBS or a bank statement? Can I get them today before submitting my visa application in a week's time?
A bank statement is valid for a Month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ibkpgeo:

Third time applicant

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboev2: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
gustav25:
Which Universities are offering Human Resource management Pgd or which affordable Universities would accept a 2.2 for Masters in any of the Social Sciences fields? Is there Any university offering a Social Work Masters currently for September Intake ? The Nbcc i applied for has been declined even after i got the forsaken Transcript and Submitted
You can do a google search on the Post Graduate Certificate Human Resources Management at Algoma University, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and see if its a program you can apply for. They have both May & September intake

Read the content in the link below by a Nairaland Member who applied to the school and got admission
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/172#98402516
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Congratulations boss

Ibkpgeo:

Third time applicant

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by UPDATED2020: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
gustav25:
please do send me a DM,I might be able to help your situation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Abimbola15:
no the school only asked for tuition deposit which has been paid since. But i want to know if they request for school fees receipt at POE

No don't think so, you sha have the deposit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blavkmaann:

My lover ooo..... no vex.... I didn’t knew!

I observed this while sending webforms that year and calling Quebec immigration for my CAQ, the way they used to answer eh.. like is you That’s paying them.. one lady in Quebec immigration told me “I’m sorry, hang on let me go and confirm from the next office” like hurriedly went to confirm

I trust common MTN customer care, your own done!

No vex jarey! It was alien to me based on say I b Naija boy!

Wa ko yo oo

One love my brother wink, we disagree to agree. Abeg help me tell IRCC to release our PPR same way they did yours, man pikin don taya; patience level just dey drop anyhow, it's well oo.

CONGRATULATIONS to first recipient of PPR this week, more blessings bro/sis.

It shall end in praise for us all, Amen!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
UPDATED2020:
please do send me a DM,I might be able to help your situation

No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lekiboboev2:

You can do a google search on the Post Graduate Certificate Human Resources Management at Algoma University, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and see if its a program you can apply for. They have both May & September intake

Read the content in the link below by a Nairaland Member who applied to the school and got admission
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/172#98402516

Thanks , I will go through it and get back to you . If I recall correctly , it was you who recommended New Brunswick community college sometime last year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by UPDATED2020: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
gustav25:

No
you don't want an authentic transcript from a reputable Nigeria university that you can use to get admission one time,as against your 2.2 certificate which will make schools Keep on rejecting your application and wasting your money and precious time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboev2: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ibkpgeo:

Third time applicant

Congratulations on your Study Visa Success

Shine on!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
UPDATED2020:
you don't want an authentic transcript from a reputable Nigeria university that you can use to get admission one time,as against your 2.2 certificate which will make schools Keep on rejecting your application and wasting your money and precious time?

Still No ... Rest

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hadagbon: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
please, i need the house to direct me.i have 10M currently in my account and other document are ready, bachelor degree in elect/elect CGPA of 3.71/5.00 uniport 2013 with 5yrs experience as process operator in Olam group international and i want to apply for post graduate degree(industrial system engineering) in uni regina.will the 10M money be enough minus flight expense visa fee and others should i go ahead and apply or how do i go about this ,will the embassy grant my study pemit or i should still save up more.
.......help a brother in need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Hello house,
validity is a month. you can use it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
UPDATED2020:
So are you planning on giving forging transcript cuz I don't understand your statement even the guy has already gotten his transcript from his school so why saying this please we should always do what is right out 'Nigerian 'name has been soiled enough please
Am still wondering how you want to give him transcript that is not his as if the schools in Canada won't verify it
Please don't come here and start encouraging nonsense what we do here is following due process
You want to go and do oluwole for him abi
Please let's do what is right for once .The VO'S are tired of seeing doctored Documents. Enough of this Please!!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.