Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (873611 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 9:25pm On May 05, 2021
Onaya:
That is exactly what I have been trying to explain to them here. They're really very annoying.

Wow...you should have your copy. Please send a message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 9:41pm On May 05, 2021
Was it a mutual funds account or a savings account?

Maygirl953:
I used stanbic. Go to the bank, show the customer care an example of my bank statement sheet. Explain to them, tell them u want to send ur acc statement to Canada embassy, tell them that u will be charged a fee of 1300 naira or less. Stay there with that staff let he/she send it to the embassy and print ur own copy with my bank statement sheet and give to u. Also ask them to stamp it for you. Shine your eyes let them take u serious. If they say you will get it in your mail, tell them no that u need your own copy. I am speaking from experience. Most of these bank staff don't even know the services and how to render them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:43pm On May 05, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion , it really is .

Backcheck:

Adobe scan, this app is really great!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 9:50pm On May 05, 2021
I just got my Gcms note now , this is what is showing understand the assessment please what the meaning

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 9:53pm On May 05, 2021
Please has anyone here gotten MBS for Stanbic Mutual Funds account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 9:55pm On May 05, 2021
I just started my Application today, But the IMM1294 E is not showing its content. How do i go about this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 9:56pm On May 05, 2021
gracedson:
I just started my Application today, But the IMM1294 E is not showing its content. How do i go about this?

Read what it says on the device.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
Mobi22:

I have Adobe Reader installed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 9:58pm On May 05, 2021
Mobi22:

Thank you, it opens now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
OBANLABAMIDELE2:
I just got my Gcms note now , this is what is showing understand the assessment please what the meaning

“Recommendation interview in most cases means that a senior vo would have to access your application to give the final say.
And most applications with “recommend interview” receives ppr (correct me if I’m wrong abeg)
I hope your application scales through and ends in praises bro
All the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
gracedson:
Thank you, it opens now.

You’re welcome
All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
onomss:

I love pdf .. I even paid 1700 oh for a month and I still can’t get it done.. I’m exhausted

Call Baphil. cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
Mobi22:

You’re welcome
All the best
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OBANLABAMIDELE2: 10:07pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Mobi22 post=101417431]

“Recommendation interview in most cases means that a senior vo would have to access your application to give the final say.
And most applications with “recommend interview” receives ppr (correct me if I’m wrong abeg)
I hope your application scales through and ends in praises bro
All the best.

Amen I hope so thanks ���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 10:16pm On May 05, 2021
Has your eligibility review started on your gc key and when did you apply?
[quote author=OBANLABAMIDELE2 post=101417648][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:26pm On May 05, 2021
BaaleOfOntario:
Anon !! Be calming down with your response. Wetin concern IRCC with NYSC. In addition, this person is a prospective graduate soonest. So how do you expect him/her to have work experience. He/she may decide to apply for study permit immediately after graduation so far the undergraduate documents (bsc cert/transcript, etc) are available.

I might have sounded harsh, forgive me thiugh wasnt intentional. I understand what you are saying but I was trying to encourage him not to rush into applying for a masters immediately after graduation as you will need these factors like work experience to be able to convince these visa officers. But again, anything is possible
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
OBANLABAMIDELE2:

Nobody really knows but your application is heading in the positive direction.. Just need to be patient or you could send mails to inquire about the delay..

It will end in Prasie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
gracedson:

Make use of an updated adobe reader..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
onomss:
Please I need help oh.. I have been struggling to merge and compress my documents but proof of funds but it’s still more than 15mb what do I do please
In my own case,after several compressing and couldn't get the 4mb, what I did was to reduce the size of all the documents, each by each and I simply got 3.7mb. My documents were more than 80 copies and after compressing I was getting like 25mb until I reduced the sizes. You can try it out.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lekkymich(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
Pls all this process I need someone to put me through I don't mind paying the person.. 08161682011 hit me up if you can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
Hello!

1) Please if a company where i currently work(like 6-7 months now...) is willing to sponsor me due to the better of the company and the actualization of my long term dream through my employer, can the employer use his personal account for bank statement of 10m naira or the company's of 10m, which is advisable? Don't mind me, am just finding Dory several options to aid me more convincing words to the VO.

2) And then if am using company as my sponsor, won't i include board of directors reference documents or officials of the company having knowing about the sponsor together with the M.D(my employer), even though it is his will, just to prove to the VO that some knows about the sponsorship, is that necessary please or only reference from the employer/M.D is needed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 10:53pm On May 05, 2021
One love Boss
Anon123:

I might have sounded harsh, forgive me thiugh wasnt intentional. I understand what you are saying but I was trying to encourage him not to rush into applying for a masters immediately after graduation as you will need these factors like work experience to be able to convince these visa officers. But again, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 10:54pm On May 05, 2021
Good evening

Please is any planning to travel on the 13th with lufthansa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2021
OBANLABAMIDELE2:

When did you order and where?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aladeope: 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Please can you share me the contact of the agent that helped you achieve ur visa?

Please I want to do this thing once I don't want to gamble.

I can be reach via email: aladeakeem07@yahoo.com

Please i will appreciate if you can share the contact or carry me along how to achieve it successfully like urs.

Regards
NwanyiOkpa:

i notarized both documents for 8,000 or there about. Price varies with lawyer as it isn't a fixed price.

The first notary i contacted requested for 15 000 for each document so i left him and ran away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Greatadams: 11:09pm On May 05, 2021
Candboy:
try use an online service. They are good at writing standard SOP and LOE. Cheers!!
Don’t know any can u tell me any
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ahyaiya: 1:27am On May 06, 2021
Hello, please I have a question on family sponsorship that I need help with. Can my aunt who is a PR in Nova Scotia sponsor me( her nephew) and my wife to Canada? No children yet. Thanks for your anticipated response
quote author=Uzomachukwu post=99908213]

Dubem, could it be that they're worried about your own personal finances? How about you ask your employer to have your living expenses (and, if possible, your second year tuition) transferred to your personal account, including the money for your travel expenses?

Also, did you submit your personal bank statement in those previous applications? From my experience last year and this January, I can say that IRCC often gets apprehensive when applicants who are funded, whether by an employer or their university, do not submit their personal bank statement (or at least that of a family member). My first application (submitted in June 2020 before I discovered this Nairaland thread) was refused this past January simply because I submitted only my PhD Deans Scholarship letter from USask and didn't include my personal bank statement — no thanks to the wrong advice I got from USask's International Student and Study Abroad Centre, and friends studying in Canada.

As for the family ties, maybe you could tell us about your family composition here in Nigeria. That'll help the house advise you better.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Msteemuchmo: 1:32am On May 06, 2021
A big congratulation!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RoyalDukeDon: 1:35am On May 06, 2021
Please are u a chartered accountant? I need ur help thanks as u reply my mail.
oshmedy1:
i want to apply for canada Trade skill program and i have B.Sc and ACA (ICAN), please which is the best to use for the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Msteemuchmo: 1:42am On May 06, 2021
I have case as you and i am hoping to get some clue here!!! I Really need help

emmalextemtop:
Hello!

1) Please if a company where i currently work(like 6-7 months now...) is willing to sponsor me due to the better of the company and the actualization of my long term dream through my employer, can the employer use his personal account for bank statement of 10m naira or the company's of 10m, which is advisable? Don't mind me, am just finding Dory several options to aid me more convincing words to the VO.

2) And then if am using company as my sponsor, won't i include board of directors reference documents or officials of the company having knowing about the sponsor together with the M.D(my employer), even though it is his will, just to prove to the VO that some knows about the sponsorship, is that necessary please or only reference from the employer/M.D is needed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by honeycandy(f): 3:54am On May 06, 2021
Candboy:
try use an online service. They are good at writing standard SOP and LOE. Cheers!!

Hello Candboy,

what kind of online service?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kizwid(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=97221110][/quote]
please what do think about this... I wrote waec in the secondary school I attended, the result is not complete (thou no F in it) then I went outside the school to write naptep which is good. now I want to collect original olevel result, do you think the waec result still useful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: erniezlyte(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.