Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (903479 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
Good day my fellow NL people.

The plan expression of our opinion and prospective grievances & delay which 98% of we study permit hopefuls are currently experiencing is valid. Yes Indian did that last year and it yielded desirable result.

However, we've got to understand that the Indians were well coordinated and stood by each other, in light of this, I personally want us to seek guidance on how best to execute this.

If we can reach out to @olufemiloye in our numbers and/or maybe @Tundefash with some few others to give us insight on how we can do this and even get them on our side to channel our entreaties appropriately without breaking any protocols and laid down rules.

However, I see no reason to go open a new account, if this is about your future and career, then we need to stand tall, firm and resolute in face of adversaries & delay VO.

IMO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 9:08am On May 12, 2021
toki4real:

We all I believe we're Nigeria graduates either secondary school or Higher institution.
Great Nigerian Students!
Great gbogbo!! Great gbaba!!!

See below my own write up. We could get many others to make a comprehensive one. Den we can decide when and how to publish it on Twitter.

"Hello,
I hope this reaches you well. With careful writing, wish to thank the humble Nation Canada for giving us some privilege to become prospective and full students of Canada schools as this is really bringing a synergy between the two countries(Nigeria and Canada). The economy of Canada has really Become fast growing and competing with other great nations of the world. That been said, we have now noticed quite delays we applicants are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria are 1 month old, two months and some going to 6month before we get replies. We recently heard about the NSE route, but only few who got selected could get a decision within 2months as more than the said 20days. The rate at which students now defer admissions is so obvious due to the delay. Most people have made their plans on the month or time they expected/wish to return home after study to impact lives, and to develop the growing society and help fight economic fall. But the long process have made a lot to shift or extend visions and goals.
Recently, we see other applications from other countries getting replies in 20days or even less than that.
I believe international students are part of the growth of Canada so we wish the authorities reconsider our processing time.
Thanks and God bless you"

Wow. This is great. Abeg you fit exaggerate small?. Like its easier for a camel to pass through the hole of needle than getting response after 4 months of complete application .

Abeg start the time we get response with four months.

Whereas India with higher population gets response within weeks to the extent someone get decision 4 times in less than 3 months.

Abeg reconstruct my bad English.

@Marcomendicino

@Citlmmcanada

@canhckenya ( I think this is the culprit)

@canhcNigeria

@AoAsekun ( NG Ambassador in CA)

@NicolasJSimard ( CA ambassador in NG)

More twitter handles needed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 9:09am On May 12, 2021
ooa1st:
Good day my fellow NL people.

The plan expression of our opinion and prospective grievances & delay which 98% of we study permit hopefuls are currently experiencing is valid. Yes Indian did that last year and it yielded desirable result.

However, we've got to understand that the Indians were well coordinated and stood by each other, in light of this, I personally want us to seek guidance on how best to execute this.

If we can reach out to @olufemiloye in our numbers and/or maybe @Tundefash with some few others to give us insight on how we can do this and even get them on our side to channel our entreaties appropriately without breaking any protocols and laid down rules.

However, I see no reason to go open a new account, if this is about your future and career, then we need to stand tall, firm and resolute in face of adversaries & delay VO.

IMO

Boss, do it. Please contact those people abeg. Time no odia grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeebabyyy: 9:24am On May 12, 2021
I'm in a similar situation. Please can anyone answer?
@Frankrobbn1 @justmellow @lekiboboe
EPICUnleashed:
Hello everyone,

I am putting together my Canadian study permit application and have some questions to ask. 

I graduated from secondary school in 2018, what is the best way to address the study gap in my SOP?

Also, my sister is studying in Canada. Do I mention her in my SOP?

Lastly, can I use a copy of my sponsor's 6 month bank statement or do I have to get his mybankstatement certificate?

Thank You

@Frankrobbn1 @Justmellow @Adiekwe1@Lekiboboe @NairaLuck @justwise @Akannitommy and other gurus, please advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:24am On May 12, 2021
Guys please help , I have been having a hard time logging into my gckey account , once I get here .. It takes me back to the CIC home page and not the application page .. Please help me , please I have been on this since yesterday.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeebabyyy: 9:25am On May 12, 2021
Hello, have you received a decision yet??
TANTUMERGO007:

Last i spoke they said they are doing evaluation and that the officer is on it. If one is rejected do you still get mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
But I'm seeing 150CAD here shocked , are we to pay the rest while going for biometric or what?

Shey looto cheesy, you are to pay all at once- $253CAD

$150CAD - Study Permit fee
$85 CAD - BIOMETRICS fee

equals $235CAD

Only a 2nd time applicant is expected to pay $150 CAD cos they have done BIOMETRICS before (which is valid for 10 years)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by toki4real: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
TennieYF:
This is just a build up on what you typed. We can still await further input before we get a final draft.

Good day,
I hope this meets you well.
With careful writing, we wish to thank the humble Nation of Canada for giving us the privilege and opportunity to gain knowledge in Canada through quality education. This has helped to build a synergy between both countries(Nigeria and Canada). The economy of Canada has become a fast growing one, competing with other great nations of the world.

However, recently we have noticed prolonged delays in study permits applications for prospective Nigerian students.
We understand that the COVID-19 has had an impact in processing times but in comparison with our counterparts from other countries, applications from Nigeria have been extraordinarily slow and prolonged.
Some applications are as old as 8 months and a lot of pending applications are within 3-6 months.
Recently, the NIGERIAN student Express scheme (NSE) was established to help speed up processing times to 20 days for students who could meet certain criteria.
This however is not this case because even after going through NSE the applications still take an average of 2-3 months before decisions are made.

The rate at which students now defer admissions is rampant and this is due to the delay in getting application decisions.
This deferment has put in dent in their plans as they already have commitments based on the time they expect to return home after study to impact lives, and to develop the growing society and help fight economic fall.
The long processing has made a lot to extend visions and goals.

Recently, we see other applications from other countries getting replies in 20days or even less than that.
We believe international students are part of the growth of Canada so we wish the authorities reconsider our processing time and help speed up the application processes.
Thank you and God bless.

Wow. This is a great input. Let's start getting our Twitter handle ready. And let's be polite when passing our msg on Twitter. I mean let's use the right words and sentences

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Ohh , okay sir grin
Lekiboboe:

Shey looto cheesy, you are to pay all at once- $253CAD

$150CAD - Study Permit fee
$85 CAD - BIOMETRICS fee

equals $235CAD

Only a 2nd time applicant is expected to pay $150 CAD cos they have done BIOMETRICS before (which is valid for 10 years)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Officialksolo: 9:45am On May 12, 2021
I applied to George brown college
TheUnknown2020:
Hello, guys. Thanks for the job y'all are doing - I wish all of us success! I applied to George brown university and just got my admission letter for an Advance Diploma course there. Now, I'm all set to apply for student visa. However, I have a couple of questions before I get started.

1. I don't have an IELTS result now. Can I go on and apply on IRCC while I register for IELTS and write the exam?

2. I have enough funds for both my first year program (C$19,000) and the additional 10k. However, I don't have enough to foot subsequent sessions. Would that be a problem?

3. Should I go ahead and pay my first semester school or is there anything else I need to know?

Thanks! Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maprince4: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
H
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 10:03am On May 12, 2021
Adding my 1 cent to your write up

"Hello,
I hope this reaches you well. With careful writing, wish to thank the humble Nation Canada for giving us some privilege to become prospective and full students of Canada schools as this is really bringing a synergy between the two countries(Nigeria and Canada), while also putting both countries on path of growth, thanks to transfer knowledge & technical know-how.

In recent years, the economy of Canada has grown exponentially and thus competing with other great nations of the world on all positive index and ticking the right Indices (among which affordable and top notch educational system is)

That been said, we have now noticed quite delays we applicants are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing and decision time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria takes minimum of 3 months and on average 6months, while in some instances we've seen applicants get decision between 8 to 14 months.

Just recently, a scheme NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) was introduced, this was to mirror the SDS program and act as catalyst in expediating the application process for those you meet up with the requirement, few who got selected for special route NSE hardly get a decision within 3months of their application, as against the stipulated 20 to 30days processing time expressed by IRCC.

The rate at which students defer admission is alarming, this is a recent norm among Nigeria applicants which our different institutions of higher learning attest to and even willfully propose deferment just to cushion the effect due to the delay in decision making from the immigration desk. There is no gain saying most students have set out plans on commencement and time expected/wish to return home after study to impact lives, develop the growing society and help fight economic fall. But the long process have made a lot to alter or extend visions and goals. It is worthy of note that time lost can never be recuperated.
Recently, we seen our colleagues from other countries getting replies and favourable decision in 20 days or even less than that. More worrisome is the ability of IRCC to give 3 different verdict to a single applicant in 3 months whilst their contemporary from other countries do not get a single verdict in 6 months or more. The degree of disparity is shocking and unexplainable

We believe international students are an integral part of the economic & population growth of Canada, so we appeal to the immigration authorities to revisit and reconsider our processing time, to enable our future aspiration see the light if the day in a timely manner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 10:08am On May 12, 2021
Very good

ooa1st:

"Hello,
I hope this reaches you well. With careful writing, wish to thank the humble Nation Canada for giving us some privilege to become prospective and full students of Canada schools as this is really bringing a synergy between the two countries(Nigeria and Canada), while also putting both countries on path of growth, thanks to transfer knowledge & technical know-how.

In recent years, the economy of Canada has grown exponentially and thus competing with other great nations of the world on all positive index and ticking the right Indices (among which affordable and top notch educational system is)

That been said, we have now noticed quite delays we applicants are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing and decision time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria takes minimum of 3 months and on average 6months, while in some instances we've seen applicants get decision between 8 to 14 months.

Just recently, a scheme NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) was introduced, this was to mirror the SDS program and act as catalyst in expediating the application process for those you meet up with the requirement, few who got selected for special route NSE hardly get a decision within 3months of their application, as against the stipulated 20 to 30days processing time expressed by IRCC.

The rate at which students defer admission is alarming, this is a recent norm among Nigeria applicants which our different institutions of higher learning attest to and even willfully propose deferment just to cushion the effect due to the delay in decision making from the immigration desk. There is no gain saying most students have set out plans on commencement and time expected/wish to return home after study to impact lives, develop the growing society and help fight economic fall. But the long process have made a lot to alter or extend visions and goals. It is worthy of note that time lost can never be recuperated.
Recently, we seen our colleagues from other countries getting replies and favourable decision in 20 days or even less than that. More worrisome is the ability of IRCC to give 3 different verdict to a single applicant in 3 months whilst their contemporary from other countries do not get a single verdict in 6 months or more. The degree of disparity is shocking and unexplainable

We believe international students are an integral part of the economic & population growth of Canada, so we appeal to the immigration authorities to revisit and reconsider our processing time, to enable our future aspiration see the light if the day in a timely manner.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT ANSWER

Someone suggested that I use a Land Use Charge bill or receipt as part of proof ownership of where I live.
Please is this necessary?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sapte(f): 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Mine took 3months. I got my admission kast year and deferred
Dexterolu:

Please, I would like to ask. How long does it take to get admission at regina university for Fall 2021. As I am still expecting admission till this moment.
Any help will be really appreciated.

Dexterolu
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mamatee2: 10:40am On May 12, 2021
You can try a different browser. It happens to me too most times. Whenever I experience it with Firefox, I just try Google Chrome and vice versa. It works for me this way.

Oreoluwamipo:
Guys please help , I have been having a hard time logging into my gckey account , once I get here .. It takes me back to the CIC home page and not the application page .. Please help me , please I have been on this since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:52am On May 12, 2021
My course says (optional co-op ) does that mean I will fill in "yes" in the to the "work essentials" while applying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 10:56am On May 12, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
My course says (optional co-op ) does that mean I will fill in "yes" in the to the "work essentials" while applying?
Which course and school ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 10:59am On May 12, 2021
ooa1st:

"Hello,

nice one... so what the way foward, are we creating a wAtsapp group for this ? We just have to ask as e dey hot

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dyce101(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2021
ooa1st:

"Hello,

Oya make we do am ASAP Abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gustav25: 11:16am On May 12, 2021
I know I keep asking and asking same questions severally and almost daily but it is what it is. Which PGD programs can I vie for with a bsc in government and public administration in Canada ? Affordable universities or colleges are my target
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 11:21am On May 12, 2021
TennieYF:
This is just a build up on what you typed. We can still await further input before we get a final draft.

Good day,
I hope this meets you well.
With careful writing, we wish to thank the humble Nation of Canada for giving us the privilege and opportunity to gain knowledge in Canada through quality education. This has helped to build a synergy between both countries(Nigeria and Canada). The economy of Canada has become a fast growing one, competing with other great nations of the world.

However, recently we have noticed prolonged delays in study permits applications for prospective Nigerian students.
We understand that the COVID-19 has had an impact in processing times but in comparison with our counterparts from other countries, applications from Nigeria have been extraordinarily slow and prolonged.
Some applications are as old as 8 months and a lot of pending applications are within 3-6 months.
Recently, the NIGERIAN student Express scheme (NSE) was established to help speed up processing times to 20 days for students who could meet certain criteria.
This however is not this case because even after going through NSE the applications still take an average of 2-3 months before decisions are made.

The rate at which students now defer admissions is rampant and this is due to the delay in getting application decisions.
This deferment has put in dent in their plans as they already have commitments based on the time they expect to return home after study to impact lives, and to develop the growing society and help fight economic fall.
The long processing has made a lot to extend visions and goals.

We believe international students are part of the growth of Canada so we wish the authorities reconsider our processing time and help speed up the application processes.
Thank you and God bless.

*Thumbs up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 11:25am On May 12, 2021
ooa1st:

"Hello,
I hope this reaches you well. With careful writing, we wish to thank the Nation Canada for giving us some privileges to become prospective and full students of Canada schools as this is really bringing a synergy between the two countries (Nigeria and Canada), while also putting both countries on path of growth through transfer knowledge & technical know-how.

In recent years, the economy of Canada has grown exponentially and thus competing with other great nations of the world on all positive Indices among which includes affordable and top notch educational system.

That said, we have now noticed some unexplainable delays we applicants are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria takes a minimum of 3 to 6 months and on average, while in some instances we have seen applicants get decision between 8 to 14 months.

Just recently, the NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) scheme was introduced, and this was to mirror the SDS program and act as catalyst in expediting the application process for those who meet up with the requirements. Interestingly, those who got selected for this special route and met the requirements hardly get a decision within 3months of their application, as against the stipulated 20 calenders days processing time according to IRCC.

The rate at which Nigerian students defer admission is becoming alarming, for which our different institutions of higher learning attested to and even willfully propose deferment just to cushion the effect due to the delay in decision making from the immigration desk.

There is no gain saying most students have set out plans on commencement and time expected time of return to their home after study to impact lives, develop the growing society and help fight the economic challenges, but the long processing time had made a lot to alter or extend these visions and goals. It is worthy of note that time lost can never be recuperated.

Recently, we had seen our colleagues from other countries received responses and favourable decisions in 20 days or less whilst contemporaries from other countries do not get decisions in 6 months or more. The degree of disparity is shocking and unexplainable.

We believe international students are integral part of the economic & population growth plans of Canada. We therefore appeal to the immigration authorities to revisit and reconsider our processing time, to enable our future aspiration see the light of the day in a timely manner.

Concerned Applicants

Adding my voice here. I have read through between lines, with some additions and corrections.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
Baggiomarrio:
nice one... so what the way foward, are we creating a wAtsapp group for this ? We just have to ask as e dey hot

This is not a bad idea, we can coordinate things better.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 11:29am On May 12, 2021
Please I'm having issues opening the IMM form on my tablet ooo !!!! Can I use my phone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Shommyface: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
We also need to includes #HashTags so it can top Twitter's trend.
So lets generate as many HashTags as possible.

ooa1st:

"Hello,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
"Hello,

We hope this reaches you well.

With careful writing, we wish to thank the Nation of Canada for giving us the opportunity to become students in various institutions of learning in Canada as such bringing about synergy between the two countries (Nigeria and Canada), while also putting both countries on path of growth through transfer knowledge & technical know-how.

In recent years, the economy of Canada has grown exponentially and thus competing with other great nations of the world on all positive Indices among which includes affordable and top notch educational system.

That said, we have now noticed some unexplainable delays we applicants from Nigeria are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria takes a minimum of 3 to 6 months and on average, while in some instances we have seen applicants get decision between 8 to 14 months.

Just recently, the NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) scheme was introduced, and this was to mirror the SDS program and act as catalyst in expediting the application process for those who meet up with the requirements. Interestingly, those who got selected for this route and met the requirements hardly get a decision within 3months of their application, as against the stipulated 20 calenders days processing time according to IRCC.

The rate at which Nigerian students defer admission is becoming alarming, for which our different institutions of higher learning attested to and even willfully propose deferment just to cushion the effect due to the delay in decision making from the immigration desk.

There is no gain saying most students have set out plans on commencement and time expected time of return to their home after study to impact lives, develop the growing society and help fight the economic challenges, but the long processing time had made a lot to alter or extend these visions and goals. It is worthy of note that time lost can never be recuperated.

Recently, we had seen our colleagues from other countries received responses and favourable decisions in 20 days or less whilst contemporaries from other countries do not get decisions in 6 months or more. The degree of disparity is shocking and unexplainable.

We believe international students are integral part of the economic & population growth plans of Canada. We therefore appeal to the immigration authorities to revisit and reconsider our processing time, to enable our future aspiration see the light of the day in a timely manner.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jeff5gold: 11:47am On May 12, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:

In mine, since it was optional I filled No, didn’t want the VO I have intentions on working

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oreoluwamipo: 11:50am On May 12, 2021
Please don't use your main account ooo

Kkddyit:
"Hello,

With careful writing, we wish to thank the Nation of Canada for giving us the opportunity to become students in various institutions of learning in Canada as such bringing about synergy between the two countries (Nigeria and Canada), while also putting both countries on path of growth through transfer knowledge & technical know-how.

That said, we have now noticed some unexplainable delays we applicants from Nigeria are facing to acquire a study permit into Canada. Comparing our processing time with other countries, it is really disheartening that Canada study applications from Nigeria takes a minimum of 3 to 6 months and on average, while in some instances we have seen applicants get decision between 8 to 14 months.

Just recently, the NIGERIAN STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) scheme was introduced, and this was to mirror the SDS program and act as catalyst in expediting the application process for those who meet up with the requirements. Interestingly, those who got selected for this route and met the requirements hardly get a decision within 3months of their application, as against the stipulated 20 calenders days processing time according to IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by boscom: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
Well done. Good write up.

However, Covid 19 impact must be mentioned as stated in one of the write up versions, delay in passing already submitted medicals must be mentioned and NSE should have option button and not random selection

Also, guys, come up with hashtag as follow up on Twitter.

Kkddyit:
"Hello,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gracefulylifted: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family on your approvals.
A quick question please. My study visa has been approved and I have also received my study permit. But I am back to the country since my next class commences in the fall.

I am tryinf to apply for study permit for my kids who are minors. Since mine is already approved, I tried to fill the application form for each of them but the system allows me to submit 1 study permit per time and i have 2 kids. Please how do I go about this?
Your response will be highly appreciated.

CC @Frankrobbn1, @Justmellow, @justwise and @Akannitommy

quote author=gugu40 post=101571624]Hello everyone. I have come to give thanks to God ooo!!!!! He deserves all the praise.

Just got the family ppr and visa (SOWP and 2 Study permit for the kids)

Special Thanks to all those that still keep this thread alive, A big thanks to @Frankrobbn1, @Justmellow, @justwise and @Akannitommy for the advice for my wife’s study visa application and my family’s visa application.

My wife got her study permit approved in November 2020 but she is still studying online here, waiting for the family to get our visa.

Na God ooooo, I want to use this platform take encourage people ooo. Age no be criteria to get study permit or SOWP because I and my wife don old ooo. We are over 40 and this na her third masters ooo.(She had done two Masters before). God can do it for anybody. Thanks.

Here’s my wife’s timeline :

Application: July 22
Biometrics request – July 23
Biometrics done – July 29
Medical Request: July 23
Medicals done – July 31
Medical Passed: August 1
BVL / Passport request: October 21
Passport submission: October 25 (Sent by Post)
Passport posted back: 1st November

Family timeline 1

First Application(SOWP and 2 Study permit for 5 and 10 years old):

Application: November 15
Biometrics request for spouse – November 18
Biometrics done for spouse– November 25
Refusal for family– January 11

Refusal reasons:

1. based on travel history
2. based on my immigration status here
3. based on my family ties in Canada and in my country of residence.

I tried to get the GCMS notes from one of the online agents so as to get a better understanding on why we were refused but as fate would have it the agent sent me a mail that my order was delayed that IRCC sought an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory time limit of 30 days to process the request. This means it will take a total of 120 days.

I have a feeling that my refusal was based on my visa here; because it was to expire in one month on the day I saw the refusal email. So I waited for my office to renew my visa and with faith in God, I reapplied.

Second Application (SOWP and 2 Study permit for 5 and 10 years old):

Timeline for Family 2

Application: March 18
Medical Request for family: April 7
Medicals done for family – April 12
Medical Passed for children: April 12
Medical Passed for spouse: April 26
BVL / Passport request for family: April 29
Passport submission: April 30 (Sent by Post)
Passport posted back: May 11 (Sent by Post)

Special Thanks again to @Frankrobbn1, @Justmellow, @justwise and @Akannitommy and other GURU’s for the advice they give on this platform God go bless una. Thanks.
It ended in Praise.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ritzzybaron: 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
AdoChel:
I've compressed my financial documents but it's still more than 4mb sad

SOA docs are usually large. Can you get a mybankstatement instead?? Or you can still try compressing the SOA further, and check if the quality is fine. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (736)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.