Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (883519 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 8:24pm On May 11, 2021
Please is it necessary to include LAND USE CHARGE payment under proof of finances?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TheUnknown2020: 8:25pm On May 11, 2021
shupy:

1. Yes, you can
2. If you're self sponsored, your application might be denied on ground that the fund won't be enough for the entire duration of stay. You should package your application in a way that the VO would be convinced that there will be support system for you back in Nigeria. However, If you're a being sponsored increase the available fund for living expenses to 11k to be on a safer side.
3. Yes, you can.

Thanks for the swift reply. Yes, I'm self sponsored. I can make it as high as 14k before the interview with the VO. Would that be okay? Hope there won't be an issue regarding me not being able to currently pay fees for the 2nd and 3rd year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 8:26pm On May 11, 2021
juc81:
Thanks a lot. Please how do l go about ordering gcms note? Thanks a lot.
Sorry I personally haven't ordered for it before.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by rhosmherhy(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2021
Good evening guys. Don't know if I am in the right thread. I plan immigrating to canada with my family (husband and baby). I don't know where to start from. I have checked so many places for information on how to even start but I am getting nothing. Please can someone in the house help a sister.please where do I start from and what options do I have. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:33pm On May 11, 2021
BaaleOfOntario:
Anon. Be calming down. With 3rd class, she will surely get PGC admission from Fanshawe and Conestoga. She will.

I would have recommended same but the chances slim o. Best I can advice is make a pgd first choice and advanced diploma second
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:36pm On May 11, 2021
TheUnknown2020:

Thank you very much for the swift reply. I checked their website and they stated that they're in compliance with the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) directives regarding refunds. Upon looking at the policy, this is what I found. What do you think about it? Thanks!

What program are you going for pls..

I will advise let other gurus go through this. The refund I know is $200 for administrative fee is deducted from the tution paid and the balance sent to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
TheUnknown2020:

Thanks for the swift reply. Yes, I'm self sponsored. I can make it as high as 14k before the interview with the VO. Would that be okay? Hope there won't be an issue regarding me not being able to currently pay fees for the 2nd and 3rd year?
How old are you? I just realized you mentioned advanced diploma. You should going for post graduate diploma if you already have bsc. And no, you're not required to pay your entire tution fee before application. However, you must address the concern I raised earlier. VO might have concern about where the subsequent funds are going to come from.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 8:47pm On May 11, 2021
Teepearls:
I'm in support of this movement but many Nigerians won't participate. Fear fear people......no wonder our leafers dey do us anyhow.

To start with, can we do a comprehensive write up, sight some instances, implication of these delays and send to their twitter handle? My thought though.

Other opinions are welcomed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:57pm On May 11, 2021
Chiogenma:

Good evening, please can someone show me a sample of personal statement when applying for a school and how to get a supervisor too��
While you await a response to your first question, as regards how to get a SUPERVISOR etc. , take your time to go thru the contents in the link below thoroughly

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/561#101054570

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TheUnknown2020: 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
Anon123:

What program are you going for pls..

I will advise let other gurus go through this. The refund I know is $200 for administrative fee is deducted from the tution paid and the balance sent to you
Alright, thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 9:20pm On May 11, 2021
BaaleOfOntario:
Eligibility don start for your side?
e never start o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TheUnknown2020: 9:23pm On May 11, 2021
shupy:

How old are you? I just realized you mentioned advanced diploma. You should going for post graduate diploma if you already have bsc. And no, you're not required to pay your entire tution fee before application. However, you must address the concern I raised earlier. VO might have concern about where the subsequent funds are going to come from.

I don't have a Bsc. I used an ND result to apply, hence the decision to apply for an Advance diploma program. Regarding the concerns about funds for subsequent sessions, I'm a freelancer who make a minimum of $4000 per month and I also work less than 20 hours per week. Can I show that as a proof?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
Kkddyit:

To start with, can we do a comprehensive write up, sight some instances, implication of these delays and send to their twitter handle? My thought though.

Other opinions are welcomed.
we just have to put our heads together and do something .. this people dey use us catch Cruz o..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by crizgoldTRP(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
I have got a material from a friend that can be of help to you.

AyoStego:
Hello guys, All protocols duly observed please i'm new here.. i need an assistance of anyone here who just relocate to canada recently..i need to get some information please. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
TheUnknown2020:

I don't have a Bsc. I used an ND result to apply, hence the decision to apply for an Advance diploma program. Regarding the concerns about funds for subsequent sessions, I'm a freelancer who make a minimum of $4000 per month and I also work less than 20 hours per week. Can I show that as a proof?
You should. I guess you are good to go

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 10:01pm On May 11, 2021
e be like say na gcms note we go order for like this, abi wetin u dey reason bro?
Baggiomarrio:
e never start o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by keleto(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
Anndav:

Is it employer specific work permit
Are you not communicating with your employer?
If yes, work permit if all things are done right always get approved, pls be patient, study permit route is also suffering the same visa application delay some ppl have been waiting since Octobe it is because of travel restrictions and covid

When applying for Canada visa , patience should be one of your strength

Yes is a closed work permit through a Canadian immigration consultancy.
But information from IRCC Is that processing application for non essential work is on the slow.
Is it true that I can not process study visa,unless I cancel work permit that is in processing since February 2020?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sweetchi2411: 10:19pm On May 11, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:

Submit whatsoever School gives u.. if embassy confirm they will c n know is genuine

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 10:25pm On May 11, 2021
Hello!
Why opening the application form on IRCC, it shows the attached page below saying it can't be open..., yes i understand it's because of my outdated Adobe but have update it before then.

But later, I noticed while i logged-in into my Adobe at that same spot, it suddenly open the IMM documents...

So, please the image below, is it the real documents, that's how am going to start my applications, right?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by peruxie: 10:34pm On May 11, 2021
Baggiomarrio:
we really have to.. I had my application running since January and am supposed to resume this may . Have not heard from them since ... please guys we have to be serious about this. If atal make we plan together and try do something, if atall anything.. las las we try
Same here...January applicant...had to defer unfortunately till January today. I don’t understand how they use almost 5 months on a study visa!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 10:36pm On May 11, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello!
Why opening the application form on IRCC, it shows the attached page below saying it can't be open..., yes i understand it's because of my outdated Adobe but have update it before then.

But later, I noticed while i logged-in into my Adobe at that same spot, it suddenly open the IMM documents...

So, please the image below, is it the real documents, that's how am going to start my applications, right?

Please, does this images of opened document of study outside Canada, means the form to fill on my Adobe reader?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cherukei2015: 10:42pm On May 11, 2021
The Processing timeline have changed from 31st Jan - 6th Feb but why does it say "Study Permits: In Canada..."? does it cover applications outside canada?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Emmasonic4me: 10:44pm On May 11, 2021
Harrzhan:
Good afternoon guys.

I have been a silent reader for awhile. Kudos to the gurus on the platform. I need advice. I already booked an appointment with IOM Lagos for tomorrow & I already paid. I just want to confirm if the holidays won't affect them tomorrow.

Then does anyone know how I can go about collecting my CAQ, got approval letter since January but I work in Oyo I've not been chanced till this week. Please the gurus should assist.

It will end in praise.

Hi,

Which school are you going to in Québec? Fall 2021 semester?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Please, does this images of opened document of study outside Canada, means the form to fill on my Adobe reader?
There are 3 forms you'd have to download and fill using the Adobe reader. When you're done filling them, you save it on your system and you upload them in their required spaces.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
Processing time is now 9weeks.......I sha hope it's not that they are using us to catch cruise looooool

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Emmasonic4me: 11:02pm On May 11, 2021
Greetings all,

Please does it amount to shooting oneself on the legs by sending IELTS General Training to IRCC upon their request for IELTS test result for accelerated assessment of the application?

Please bear in mind that the request doesn't state if its IELTS Academic or GT.

I have a valid IELTS GT TRF and I'm wondering if I can answer YES to the question asking if you have IELTS on the study permit application to satisfy the conditions for accelerated assessment. Has anyone done this before and still got approved?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 11:04pm On May 11, 2021
Uduak55:

Great, I've sent you a DM

I'm going to Uni of Alberta for Fall,although PPR is not out yet.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MzMisty: 11:10pm On May 11, 2021
As it is often said, this process is a whole rollercoaster of different emotions and is draining; from the anxiety to Panic attacks BUT at the end of the day, it is worth it.

Nairobi will be on break tomorrow and on Thursday which leaves us to hearing positively from them on Friday (this week).

I pray and believe we all receive that good news- Love letter.

Happy Eid al-Fitr to all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters.

And to the rest of us, have a wonderful and restful break.

In the words of Mr. Frank, "it will end in praise".

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 11:16pm On May 11, 2021
Hello,

Can I use Access bank Visa card for the IRCC application ?

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anndav(f): 11:16pm On May 11, 2021
keleto:

Yes is a closed work permit through a Canadian immigration consultancy.
But information from IRCC Is that processing application for non essential work is on the slow.
Is it true that I can not process study visa,unless I cancel work permit that is in processing since February 2020?

Work permit?, 2020 whaooo
pls send a web form ur consultant should know what to do
Processing time for work permit is 32 weeks presently
I don't understand the reason for delay
Ur consultant should have order GCMS
And write to the right ppl ...

It is well o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Phiyin: 11:29pm On May 11, 2021
Please guys is the 30,000 Canadian dollars for the NSE route inclusive of ones school fees or school fees is separate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (736)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2