Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861986 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 10:59am On May 22, 2021
JustMellow:

Is it based on the officer's pre-assessment concerns?
Based on the fact I have addressed the issues
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:00am On May 22, 2021
canadasool:
Less than 24 hours to my birthday, IRCC please I need my PPR.

Na the 5th week of giving biometrics be this. I received another ghost update this morning.

It's just remaining correspondence and PPR.

Biko now IRCC

Yio da!

My best wishes to you on your special occasion.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:03am On May 22, 2021
marcelonwa:

Based on the fact I have addressed the issues

It is impossible to predict the outcome. What is important is that it was acknowledged and hopefully, included in your file for the perusal of the officer.

Some individuals have been successful in doing the same that you've done.

Stay hopeful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lauretha(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2021
Any good agents here?
please reach out especially one that can help with a very good LOE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 11:22am On May 22, 2021
JustMellow:

It is impossible to predict the outcome. What is important is that it was acknowledged and hopefully, included in your file for the perusal of the officer.

Some individuals have been successful in doing the same that you've done.

Stay hopeful

Okay thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shawn55ng: 11:29am On May 22, 2021
JustMellow:

Everyone that quoted shawn55ng letter post should unquote (delete) or edit off the 'letter' excerpt of the response quotes
Thank you my brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 11:31am On May 22, 2021
lauretha:
Any good agents here?
please reach out especially one that can help with a very good LOE.
You as an applicant is in the best position to write the LOE. Any other person can only vet and provide guidance. I find the process of reading someone else's LOE exhausting, however with the payment of a small fee, I will have an obligation.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 11:32am On May 22, 2021
I booked online and paid online too and they sent me my appointment details via email.

Zodiacwarrior:

Good day @ Oye square

You don't book for qlife medicals online you book via their official Gmail address and reserve a space for yourself then you pay on arrival.

Customercare@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Hope this helps.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Steph1738aye: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
sweetchi2411:

I sent you a PM, please reply.
Done

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 11:44am On May 22, 2021
ritzzybaron:

Hi Tennie. Did you call Qlife? They told me they send results to IRCC within 10days, that’s 2weeks.

Lori iro.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nairaandaed: 11:46am On May 22, 2021
Do canada universities accept WES course by course transcript evaluation as unofficial trancript when submitting application? has anyone used it to get admission, ive been unable to get my transcript from my university, the only option i have is to use WES
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buckyfof(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2021
canadasool:

Na the 5th week of giving biometrics be this. I received another ghost update this morning.

Biko now IRCC

Yio da!

Happy birthday in advance

You have a very rapid application process, by the grace of God you will receive your PPR soon. Keep up the hope!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 11:50am On May 22, 2021
Jeff5gold:

I applied ——————-December 20
Biometric request ——-December 21
NSE request——————December 26 (ignored)
Biometric done————-January 5th
Medical request———— March 26
Medical done —————-April 13
Medical updated to pass— April 15
Correspondence letter——- May 19
PPR —————- May 19

Sponsor
Parents
Brother in Canada

Documents submitted for POF
Parents
1. Bank statement of 500k naira
2. Assets worth over 300million

Brother
1. Bank statement of $34000CAD
2. Pay stubs
3. Tax access meant

Client information
LOE
Police clearance certificate
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
BSC certificate

Applied for a post secondary diploma program (not post graduate)

Na Gods grace follow me

Even with the Canada tie.....This is indeed Grace!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2021
nairaandaed:
Do canada universities accept WES course by course transcript evaluation as unofficial trancript when submitting application? has anyone used it to get admission, ive been unable to get my transcript from my university, the only option i have is to use WES

It is accepted as an official copy in as much as it was sent to the institution by WES.
Goodluck.

It will end with praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amenmay: 11:58am On May 22, 2021
Hi All,
Does it mean that IRCC does not request for medicals again? Is it advisable to go for upfront medical? Application submitted on January 21, 2021 till date they have not request for medicals. Application showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements for months now this has been on my application status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

Good day @ Oye square

You don't book for qlife medicals online you book via their official Gmail address and reserve a space for yourself then you pay on arrival.

Customercare@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Hope this helps.

You can actually book online for Qlife medicals, you can also reach out the customer care via mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buckyfof(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2021
Amenmay:
Hi All,
Does it mean that IRCC does not request for medicals again? Is it advisable to go for upfront medical? Application submitted on January 21, 2021 till date they have not request for medicals. Application showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements for months now this has been on my application status.

Go and book for medicals bro, sometimes it helps to fast track decisions about to be made on your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by atiteb4: 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
Amenmay:
Hi All,
order for your gcms notes too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
shupy:
You as an applicant is in the best position to write the LOE. Any other person can only vet and provide guidance. I find the process of reading someone else's LOE exhausting, however with the payment of a small fee, I will have an obligation.

Yes we are here... Am an agent ... Belief me u get info needed from me but not for free.. I charge little...
Have seen ppl insulting agent on this platform but I smile most time.. u won't blame those that insult them... But trust me u will like to work with me... 08065680239..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amenmay: 12:28pm On May 22, 2021
Belated Happy birthday in advance

Happy birthday in advance

You have a very rapid application process, by the grace of God you will receive your PPR soon. Keep up the hope!!![/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 12:31pm On May 22, 2021
Yes Canada schools accepts Wes
nairaandaed:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amenmay: 12:36pm On May 22, 2021
order for your gcms notes
I was told that GCMS notes are not been ordered by anyhow person, it must be ordered by a Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 12:36pm On May 22, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:

Yes we are here... Am an agent ... Belief me u get info needed from me but not for free.. I charge little...
Have seen ppl insulting agent on this platform but I smile most time.. u won't blame those that insult them... But trust me u will like to work with me... 08065680239..

If you’re agent and you write well.. why use “Am an agent”
Wow cool cool
At least try to give a good impression.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amenmay: 12:39pm On May 22, 2021

I was told that GCMS notes are not been ordered by anyhow person, it must be ordered by a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Goodnews1234: 12:39pm On May 22, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please how do I set up a GIC account.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 12:41pm On May 22, 2021
Thanks bro/sis... If had written it in a different way..that makes me a competent agent... It's well bro or sis.. cheer's
Mobi22:

Wow cool cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kunfu(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2021
Hey guys, can I upload mybankstatement certificate in this format for my NSE, coz I believe the ony info they need on it is the ticket number and the password.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 1:09pm On May 22, 2021
Kunfu:
Hey guys, can I upload mybankstatement certificate in this format for my NSE, coz I believe the ony info they need on it is the ticket number and the password.
No. What's required is the certificate. Why can't you upload the certificate?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 1:13pm On May 22, 2021
This race isn't for the faint hearted, if you know you know.

Assault rifle aye cool cool

Mobi22:

Wow cool cool
At least try to give a good impression.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ade2303: 1:17pm On May 22, 2021
Amenmay:
Hi All,

May or September intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by atiteb4: 1:20pm On May 22, 2021
Amenmay:

I was told that GCMS notes are not been ordered by anyhow person, it must be ordered by a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
look for someone in Canada to help you order.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ritzzybaron: 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Aah! Happy Birthday to you in advance. Don’t worry, that birthday gift will land soon.

canadasool:

Biko now IRCC

Yio da!

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6