Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (867370 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lilwandy: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good afternoon, please I just got an offer letter from lambton at Canada. For May enter I will like to know what the next step will be! For i planed for changing my course when I get to Canada.
I want to know if I will still pay for the tuition fee even if it’s half

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
OtunbaTee:
What God cant do doesn't exist..

1st application August 4th refused October 2nd

2nd application I did myself with Gods help on October 8th and approved today January 8th..

Thank you Jesus...I was so worried and God did it...

Congratulations to you and all the very best as you forge ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyinlove15: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations
OtunbaTee:

2nd application I did myself with Gods help on October 8th and approved today January 8th..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tre20: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good afternoon everyone
Which one is proof of upfront medical? I am planning to apply for visa next week.. someone should direct me abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations,It has finally happened.
1)Saw where you wrote that you did not submit IELTS,that's means you submitted my bank statement?
2) Please can I see the sample of the letter you constructed that you uploaded.
(also didnt submit the IELTS o..I just constructed a letter and uploaded with faith...thanks to popoolam)

Thanks and congrats again

OtunbaTee:
Good day sir/ma,

Trust this email meets you well?

I submitted my NSE request since 15th December 2020, and its past 20 days already, but I haven't recieved any update yet. 

My school will be resuming on the 11th of January, 2021. If there's any help your esteemed office can do to expedite the processing, I will be very grateful. 

Thank you and kind regards.

Yours sincerely, 

Name

UCIxxxxxxxxxxxxx

App. NO: xxxxxxx
I sent this email everyday to all emails ending with @international.gc.ca.

I also didnt submit the IELTS o..I just constructed a letter and uploaded with faith...thanks to popoolam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tre20:
Good afternoon everyone
Which one is proof of upfront medical? I am planning to apply for visa next week.. someone should direct me abeg
The E-medical sheet you get from the clinic after you are done with your upfront medical is the Proof of Upfront Medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
OtunbaTee:

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I tap into this blessing soonest, Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Patricknetter: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
OlanikeOba:
I have gotten an admission in Humber college for fall 2021 to study global business Management.
When is the appropriate month to apply for the study permit please?

Pls brother, how do u go about getting the admission in humber college. I want to study the same global business management, what were their requirement and documents for getting admission?. How did u go about it? . Pls help a brother. ���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TradeSunMoore: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Yteem post=97849326]

Congratulations OtunbaTee and all the very best as you forge ahead. Your eligibility review started which date?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Patricknetter: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Summe:
Congratulations Kimkalash. I can't wait for when I will also travel to NL. I got admission to Memorial University. Medicals passed last week, waiting for the next best thing!

Pls how did u go about in getting admission into memorial university and also running the medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
ericksen:
The worst waiting is to know that you have already been approved {GCMS says so}.
And waiting for PPR like the waiting of the Messiah.
This ain't cool. Applied since May 10!

Your GCMS says you have been approved already? Then what’s wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks a lot, I am hoping for the love mail now.

JustMellow:

Hello Sleekcheek,

From my observation, activities may be ongoing for the application in its entirety.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by rockorieme(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please is there anyone who applied to Uni of Winnipeg here? It's going to 2 months and no admission yet for May entry....anyone with useful info?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Adetunji001(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Goodday everyone. I congratulate the latest PPRs.
I just got a mail from IRCC to submit IELTS alone( i submitted MBS including upfront medical).

Please i don't know which is acceptable or better between:
British council ielts and mod IELTS?
Paper based and computer based?

And pls, can someone point me to materials i can use to ace it because i intend to write before the end of next week.

Truth be told oo, i just pray i get my PPR before my test date. I believe God can do this for me.
What God cannot do doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TheShaman: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations Big Man

OtunbaTee:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Misslag

If you meet all the requirements for your visa, you’ll get it. By the way, MUN is a good school.

Cheers
misslag:
Hello house. I would like to apply to memorial university of newfoundland. But a friend told me the embassy hardly give visa to applicants from that school, anyone knows how true this is.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TheShaman: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
After seeing that Popoolam didn't submit IELTS, I didn't also. The funny thing is I didn't bother writing a letter or obtaining a waiver letter from the school. I didn't upload anything and I still got my MER that night after I submitted the MBS.

OtunbaTee:
Good day sir/ma,

Trust this email meets you well?

I submitted my NSE request since 15th December 2020, and its past 20 days already, but I haven't recieved any update yet. 

My school will be resuming on the 11th of January, 2021. If there's any help your esteemed office can do to expedite the processing, I will be very grateful. 

Thank you and kind regards.

Yours sincerely, 

Name

UCIxxxxxxxxxxxxx

App. NO: xxxxxxx
I sent this email everyday to all emails ending with @international.gc.ca.

I also didnt submit the IELTS o..I just constructed a letter and uploaded with faith...thanks to popoolam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
ericksen

Raise several webforms and send emails to inform them that your application has passed the regular processing time and you need an update.

Cheers
ericksen:
The worst waiting is to know that you have already been approved {GCMS says so}.
And waiting for PPR like the waiting of the Messiah.
This ain't cool. Applied since May 10!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
ericksen
lentomac:

Refer to this Post

Email addresses of IRCC offices
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

and this

Email Addresses of other IRCC offices
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lilwandy

Congratulations on your admission.

What does your letter of acceptance say? Did they ask you to make any deposit? Instructions should be there. If you’re unsure of anything, you can send the school an email for clarification.

The next step is to apply for your study permit as soon as possible as it can take several months to be processed. Please make sure you read this thread from page one and also the old threads to get solid information on how to apply for your study permit/visa so you can put in a good application.

If anything is unclear while reading, please feel free to ask questions on the thread.

Best wishes
Lilwandy:
Good afternoon, please I just got an offer letter from lambton at Canada. For May enter I will like to know what the next step will be! For i planed for changing my course when I get to Canada.
I want to know if I will still pay for the tuition fee even if it’s half

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Goodbetterbest: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
OtunbaTee:

Congratulations!!!!! The prophet!!! Go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
rockorieme:
Please is there anyone who applied to Uni of Winnipeg here? It's going to 2 months and no admission yet for May entry....anyone with useful info?
Oh University of Winnipeg doesn't take long for their admission process it could be because of the Covid ish I also applied for May entry though I applied in September got my admission letter after 3days and have you paid the Application fees if you haven't paid they won't process it though on your portal it will be showing Application received it's until they receive the fees before they process the admission and when did you apply ?.It could be the May intake is full they automatically move people to next intake is it undergrad or PACE Courses or Master's
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mankind5050(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Any will do provided you have at least 6.0 in each of Writing, Listening,Speaking and Reading.
BTW, when did you submit your application and how many months are covered in your MBS (4,6 or 12 months)
Thanks
Adetunji001:
Goodday everyone. I congratulate the latest PPRs.
I just got a mail from IRCC to submit IELTS alone( i submitted MBS including upfront medical).

Please i don't know which is acceptable or better between:
British council ielts and mod IELTS?
Paper based and computer based?

And pls, can someone point me to materials i can use to ace it because i intend to write before the end of next week.

Truth be told oo, i just pray i get my PPR before my test date. I believe God can do this for me.
What God cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Salientjoe: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Insanity:

You can ask your local bank about this, they might have an evidence for you. Please, refer to Lentomac's detailed post above.

When was the form A transaction initiated at your bank? Due to the current circumstances, it takes a while to be finalised. Mine took 7 working days before CBN approved, then 5 working days before I received a successful transaction mail from the foreign bank. And this wasn't during the holiday season.

You and your school may just have to be patient.

Hi,

Could you let me know the rate that was used?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by rockorieme(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Its pace course o... applied since November and paid for application fee...
awys:

Oh University of Winnipeg doesn't take long for their admission process it could be because of the Covid ish I also applied for May entry though I applied in September got my admission letter after 3days and have you paid the Application fees if you haven't paid they won't process it though on your portal it will be showing Application received it's until they receive the fees before they process the admission and when did you apply ?.It could be the May intake is full they automatically move people to next intake is it undergrad or PACE Courses or Master's
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Uriel12: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
OtunbaTee:

Congratulations Otunba!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dbankx1: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
How do I apply for gmcs notes and how long does it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
oyibo4real

I didn’t give a response because I’m not sure. Your moniker is not unattractive grin
Hopefully @justmellow @frankrobbn1 and others in the house can help.

Cheers

oyibo4real:

Chai, it's my moniker not attractive enough�, somebody help my ministry oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dbankx1

2 ways.

1. If you have someone in Canada (PR, citizen or temporary resident) they can order it on your behalf for 5 cad

2. You can order it yourself via a third party site. Price is between 12-20 cad. Just google “order gcms notes” and go with any of the sites you feel most comfortable with.

It can take 30 days or more to get the notes.

Cheers

Dbankx1:
How do I apply for gmcs notes and how long does it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by blackyshadow: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
mcobex:
If you are sponsoring yourself then you have to provide fund for the two years, but if you have a sponsor then he/she can show fund for one year and show proof he will be able to sustain the sponsorship beyond the first year(this can be done by showing account of enough money to pay the 2nd year or show any other means he intended to use in funding you)

Waoo this is confusing me now, earlier someone said I can show POF for one year if I'm sponsoring my self.

I'm confused dont know which one to follow now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by letskeeptalking: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hi all, my PPR is here . . . Glory to God!

I’ll post my full journey soon but for now I’ll just post my TL.

Application submitted- 15th October
Biometrics request 16th October, Biometrics done and updated on 26th October
Upfront medicals 27th October . . . and updated 15th December as passed
NSE request letter 29th November, I had all the requirements so I submitted immediately and my profile was updated to “reviewing document” on 30th November.
PPR - 5th January

God did it!!!

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by letskeeptalking: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chocs:
oyibo4real

I didn’t give a response because I’m not sure. Your moniker is not unattractive grin
Hopefully @justmellow @frankrobbn1 and others in the house can help.

Cheers

Thanks so much for all your efforts on this thread. I couldn’t have done it without you, May God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.