Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is The Nigerian Postal Service Still Working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Nigerian Postal Service Still Working (157 Views)

The First-class Forever Stamp: A Revolutionary Postal Innovation / Federal Government To Carve Out Five Companies From The Nigerian Postal Service / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Postal Service Still Working by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm creating this trend to ask you guys if the Nigerian Postal Office is working at this time. I'm expecting parcel from America, and I want to ask you guys if you think the parcel with come to me successfully despite the Covid19 pandemic.

I will appreciate all your inputs.
Re: Is The Nigerian Postal Service Still Working by Mide3367: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes they are ems.

(1) (Reply)

Is You Business Registered On Google? / How Can You Be Broke???? / FCMB Deepens Financial Inclusion, Opens Ultra-modern Cash Centre At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.