Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ondo Vs Edo State - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ondo Vs Edo State (3811 Views)

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Royal House Of Benin VS Edo State Government . / Look At Benin Children Vs Edo Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
gregyboy:

How to lie

This is the real table on pdf format i downloaded from nbs site am still looking for ondo on the list for two hours now

Please help me out
marsman:
If you were intelligent, you will see what i was trying to prove, but like the normal Average Benin/bini man dumbas ever, let me take my time to explain things to you, firstly check the date on that article, it was released 1 month before that Picture was released. Meaning those were the first few state,that they were able to get there data at that exact time, a month later. NBS was able to get that of other states to add to the first few they got, this other states include ondo and Edo, which led to the release of the table.
I hope you now understand bini man �

Lol... You this bini,You just keep showing how low your ability to reason correctly is.
From the spread sheet, you provided as you can see there are just 6 - 11states there,meaning there are still a total of maybe 25 states remaining to be added, i said it before and i will say it again, that those are the few first state they were able to get there datas as at that time, the rest of the remaining states all though not yet complete, but have more accuracy than all the rubbish you have been posting since morning is in the picture i added earlier, which was released more than a month later.The major issue is to proof to you that, my List is from NBC right? Thank you for the spread sheet by the way, now from the spread sheet you provided lets take Akwa Ibom, all the rev provided under Agric sectors are
642 226.90
9045.89. +
130 457.05= 822,947.13
Now look at the picture below, and check for your self, the value in the section for the Agriculture under Akwa Ibom. I have even, Under Lined it for you, so you won't be complaining of eye Problem.And make sure you use a good calculator and not all this fake Calculators manufactured in the Oba's palace in bini to prove the calculation.
Bini man, am actually doubting if you will get what i just wrote, but any ways i hope i have been able to Convince you that my List is from the National Bureau of statistic, and that Ondo's economy is not Edo's mate in anything, as a matter of fact it is better than it.
You and this your 2010 wiki pedia statistics and unknown website info no get weight abeg find another thing.
Cc:Legendhero

1 Like

Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by Ilaumoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
marsman:

Lol... You this bini,You just keep showing how low your ability to reason correctly is.
From the spread sheet, you provided as you can see there are just 6 - 11states there,meaning there are still a total of maybe 25 states remaining to be added, i said it before and i will say it again, that those are the few first state they were able to get there datas as at that time, the rest of the remaining states all though not yet complete, but have more accuracy than all the rubbish you have been posting since morning is in the picture i added earlier, which was released more than a month later.The major issue is to proof to you that, my List is from NBC right? Thank you for the spread sheet by the way, now from the spread sheet you provided lets take Akwa Ibom, all the rev provided under Agric sectors are
642 226.90
9045.89. +
130 457.05= 822,947.13
Now look at the picture below, and check for your self, the value in the section for the Agriculture under Akwa Ibom. I have even, Under Lined it for you, so you won't be complaining of eye Problem.And make sure you use a good calculator and not all this fake Calculators manufactured in the Oba's palace in bini to prove the calculation.
Bini man, am actually doubting if you will get what i just wrote, but any ways i hope i have been able to Convince you that my List is from the National Bureau of statistic, and that Ondo's economy is not Edo's mate in anything, as a matter of fact it is better than it.
You and this your 2010 wiki pedia statistics and unknown website info no get weight abeg find another thing.
You can show him the full list and the 2019 ranking below..

Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by gregyboy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
marsman:

642 226.90
9045.89. +
130 457.05= 822,947.13

Do you mean ondo state is a better and more developed state than ogun, oyo because her gdp is greater than theirs grin grin grin

Answer this
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Do you mean ondo state is a better and more developed state than ogun, oyo because her gdp is greater than theirs grin grin grin

Answer this
Lol... I will Answer your Question when you Open an Ondo vs Oyo vs Ogun thread.Like I said before, as a past student of economics, the measure for the development of a state, which is of Important to Us is the Economy of a state, which is gotten from her GDP, which I Just showed You, or do i have to explain to you how the economy of a state affects the state?.
I already broke your back bini mam, but shifting goal post is your hubby. Even this 2 other Yoruba states you mentioned, edo is still below them in ranking. Who do Edo like this?
Am sure you have never been to Akure before undecided

Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Answer this
Tell me bini man what is your own measure of development A state where population of the hardened Criminal, surpasses that of the sane Individual, should not even Open mouth when we are talking about development. Ordinary Prison you cannot secure.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by gregyboy(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:
Lol... I will Answer your Question when you Open an Ondo vs Oyo vs Ogun thread.Like I said before, as a past student of economics, the measure for the development of a state, which is of Important to Us is the Economy of a state, which is gotten from her GDP, which I Just showed You, or do i have to explain to you how the economy of a state affects the state?.
I already broke your back bini mam, but shifting goal post is your hubby. Even this 2 other Yoruba states you mentioned, edo is still below them in ranking. Who do Edo like this?
Am sure you have never been to Akure before undecided

Nigga answer the question and stop doing it

Because it looks like i am the one breaking your back, bro

Stop self praising...... Lol

The economy is balanced and yet it remits little igr to federal funds

We will deal on this gdp before we move to others

So you have a question to answer

If the economy is balanced like you claim yet it remit little internal revenues to the government
More than edo that has a lower gdp

. Do you know the difference between norminal gdp and real gdp

The real gdp of ondo might be lesser than that of edo state but it norminal maybe higher
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by gregyboy(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Tell me bini man what is your own measure of development A state where population of the hardened Criminal, surpasses that of the sane Individual, should not even Open mouth when we are talking about development. Ordinary Prison you cannot secure.

Stop beating around bro,

. Is ondo better than oyo, ogun kaduna, cross river that are below it

Yes or no,

If your answer is No, then you would know gdp is another political illusion in nigeria,

grin grin grin

Priding with norminal gdp not even real gdp are you sure you're an economist
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Nigga answer the question and stop doing it

Because it looks like i am the one breaking your back, bro

Stop self praising...... Lol

The economy is balanced and yet it remits little igr to federal funds

We will deal on this gdp before we move to others

So you have a question to answer

If the economy is balanced like you claim yet it remit little internal revenues to the government
More than edo that has a lower gdp

. Do you know the difference between norminal gdp and real gdp

The real gdp of ondo might be lesser than that of edo state but it norminal maybe higher
Show me there real GDP then... See this Idiot trying to play smart....Having High IGR means they are giving you tax that is suffocating you,life is better in Ondo than in Edo. Explain the relationship between the Government Revenue and the GDP.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Stop beating around bro,

. Is ondo better than oyo, ogun kaduna, cross river that are below it

Yes or no,

If your answer is No, then you would know gdp is another political illusion in nigeria,

grin grin grin

Priding with norminal gdp not even real gdp are you sure you're an economist

Let me ask you a question, is Lagos better than every other state below it. You were arguing with GDP the other time,now that i casted you came up with political Illusion nonsense. Ode ni BoBo yii sha, what do you even think real Gdp is? I didn't know i was talking to a dullard sha.
Show me there real Gdp please.

It was not a Politics Illusion when you were posting Outdated 2010 own Abi,which showed how backward Edo is.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by gregyboy(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Let me ask you a question, is Lagos better than every other state below it. You were arguing with GDP the other time,now that i casted you came up with political Illusion nonsense. Ode ni BoBo yii sha, what do you even think real Gdp is? I didn't know i was talking to a dullard sha.
Show me there real Gdp please.

It was not a Politics Illusion when you were posting Outdated 2010 own Abi,which showed how backward Edo is.

And yet her proverty rate is higher than that of edo with gdp

And you say her economy is better than edo when standard of living is crying

Edo has zero agriculture, zero industries, yet it remit more revenue to the federal and her people
Has a better standard of living

You see why gdp is totally useless determine the progress of state in nigeria compared to igr

Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

And yet her proverty rate is higher than that of edo with gdp

And you say her economy is better than edo when standard of living is crying

Edo has zero agriculture, zero industries, yet it remit more revenue to the federal and her people
Has a better standard of living

You see why gdp is totally useless determine the progress of state in nigeria compared to igr

Shut the hell up... IGR is mainly for the state Government, where.do you think the governmen sre getting the high IGR, you probably a kid who has not started working. Your state Government breaking your peoples back with tax, and you are here celebrating about it, saying it is an Achievement. Hahahaha.
When did you get this and where.?where are there not poor people, the correct list i have here shows that there is 0.5 difference between Ondo and Edo, that does not affect the Economy, and in Abuja, with Amount of Politicians in Abuja we have 36% poverty rate, population is part of the factors determining the poverty rate of a state, and for your info Ondo's population is bigger than that of Edo, the poor people in Ondo might even be your edo sisters, on there way to italy, Info's .GDP is not useless it determines the size of there Economy of a state, you just don't want to accept the fact that Ondo Is better than Edo? Ondo is still developingmoving upward unlike Edo that moved from 1st ten to below Oyo state on the GDp table, your purchasing power is very low there, which means things will be cheap(low demand more supply=cheap goods). you said you needed NBC fact i gave you, now you are saying it is useless.
You don't have any Industries and you are here talking...

Before I go are you saying that with this list...Osun Is better and well developed than Edo state? Since the poverty rate in Osun is lower.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by gregyboy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Shut the hell up... IGR is mainly for the state Government, where.do you think the governmen sre getting the high IGR, you probably a kid who has not started working. Your state Government breaking your peoples back with tax, and you are here celebrating about it, saying it is an Achievement. Hahahaha.
When did you get this and where.?where are there not poor people, the correct list i have here shows that there is 0.5 difference between Ondo and Edo, that does not affect the Economy, and in Abuja, with Amount of Politicians in Abuja we have 36% poverty rate, population is part of the factors determining the poverty rate of a state, and for your info Ondo's population is bigger than that of Edo, the poor people in Ondo might even be your edo sisters, on there way to italy, Info's .GDP is not useless it determines the size of there Economy of a state, you just don't want to accept the fact that Ondo Is better than Edo? Ondo is still developingmoving upward unlike Edo that moved from 1st ten to below Oyo state on the GDp table, your purchasing power is very low there, which means things will be cheap(low demand more supply=cheap goods). you said you needed NBC fact i gave you, now you are saying it is useless.
You don't have any Industries and you are here talking...

Before I go are you saying that with this list...Osun Is better and well developed than Edo state? Since the poverty rate in Osun is lower.

I will get back to this comment
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

I will get back to this comment
Sincerely i had your time in the weekend, now work dey my hand. But sha bring it on
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

You a very big fool, all for the purpose of scoring Dom cheap point, you dropped your education to behave like the Idiot you are. Is tribal mark exclusive to the Yoruba tribe alone ? The answer is No, we are not the Only one with Tribal mark in the whole of Africa, because we named it does not Mean it is exclusive with us. There are Hausa's with tribal mark, some Igbos also draw it in the Olden days as a sign of wealth and Power. This Bini man, hate has clouded your eyes, you don't even like your fellow bini man, because of his mark.
Spits embarassed
Face your front and leave Ndi Igbo out of your parole. Be guided
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Haha eblike say u mad come life

Abeg make una come carry una brother oo,

Yoruba people nor truly get respect for their papa no wonder ooni be tinubu houseboy
Its only Yoruba land father will be alive and deycrown the son.

In Igbo land you can't even wear red cap when your father is alive talk more of being King
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Its only Yoruba land father will be alive and deycrown the son.

In Igbo land you can't even wear red cap when your father is alive talk more of being King
That is because we have a custom of getting rid of any nonentity, that is trying to make Life hard for the people.
But we both know it is a lie.. Igbo that uses monkey flying jackin jack kick to greet there fathers good morning are the one that is respectful. Lol tell me another joke.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Go and tell the Yoruba Governor of Lagos that... Funny guy. Online Ownership is all you know, if them born any benin man with him Obaseki name should go and contest for the governorship of Lagos. When he does We can now start talking about lagos, even Igbos have right to Lagos than you mofo.
I am warning you, don't mention Igbos in your fight with your progenitors (Bini).

Settle your son - father feud and leave us alone
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I am warning you, don't mention Igbos in your fight with your progenitors (Bini).

Settle your son - father feud and leave us alone
We have to mention them, they are part of the bini decendants, under the bini kings leadership.
As expected, the son will always defend his father hahahaha.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

That is because we have a custom of getting rid of any nonentity, that is trying to make Life hard for the people.
But we both know it is a lie.. Igbo that uses monkey flying jackin jack kick to greet there fathers good morning are the one that is respectful. Lol tell me another joke.
You think say bowing like a fool every morning makes one respectful?

We only bow to our God not to any lazy potbellied omonile
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

You think say bowing like a fool every morning makes one respectful?

We only bow to our God not to any lazy potbellied omonile
And waking your father up with a kick every morning is respect.... It is part of our custom, i don't expect a bini slave like your self to understand.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

And waking your father up with a kick every morning is respect.... It is part of our custom, i don't expect a bini slave like your self to understand.
Yoruba's are always known to be shameful liars and bloody revisionist.

As an Igboman I can't wear red cap in the presence of my dad but Ooni's father bows to him every morning yet you guys claim to be respectful.
Re: Ondo Vs Edo State by marsman: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba's are always known to be shameful liars and bloody revisionist.

As an Igboman I can't wear red cap in the presence of my dad but Ooni's father bows to him every morning yet you guys claim to be respectful.
What is our own if you cannot wear cap in the presents of your father, but you can slap him if he talks to you.

In Yorubaland, fathers can opt to allow his son vie for the throne, especially when the father feels he's gotten too old or has health issues. Some fathers choose to just give it to the son as show of love, and it were not even humans that picked the family, it was IFA........ But you can't understand this, since what you and your father have for each other, is not Love but fear. Hahahaha. His father bows to him, where did you hear that. All this Igbo people always trying to twist narrative to suite there faulty way of reasoning, like there bini ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajigbonoku / Awon Itan Wo Ni E Ranti Nigba Kekere Yin??? / Emir Sanusi On The Problem With Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.