Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video (2014 Views)

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
All because I posted that video of kastina boys YouTube has given me a three months strike. But sahara reporters posted that video. So I cant upload this is the link on Facebook...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1701203963372349&id=100004482843720
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Some pictures...

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2020
More

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Some comments

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Dovegrey: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2020
These guys are more brave than zoo amry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by History555: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Where is the gun. All i see is hungry men with sticks. Do you train how to shoot guns using a stick.

Fake news
Fake video
Fake pictures

Op is know for spreading fake news. Readers beware
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2020
History555:
Where is the gun. All i see is hungry men with sticks. Do you train how to shoot guns using a stick.

Fake news
Fake video
Fake pictures

Op is know for spreading fake news. Readers beware

Read comments. Drills

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by gwafaeziokwu: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2020
This Oyigbo guy has a mission. Unfortunately for you ipob no send you.

You sound all jittery and scared. From taunting Igbos during the obigbo killings to scavenging all over the Internet for any news about the new Eastern security network, to the extent that you tube had to ban your sorry behind.

Guy what are you scared of? You didn't see this coming did you? grin

Except you are a Fulani herdsman, I don't know why you want to kill yourself with high blood pressure. But if you are one then, it's game over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Tranquillity360: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mr fake news with his fake news again.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You sound all jittery and scared. From taunting Igbos during the obigbo killings to scavenging all over the Internet for any news about the new Eastern security network, to the extent that you tube had to ban your sorry behind.

Except you are a Fulani herdsman, I don't know why you want to kill yourself with high blood pressure. But if you are one then, it's game over.

It's not Obigbo its oyigbo. Just like ISIS you guys are trying to claim territories

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
These people look so hungry grin grin
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Kamanuozuzu: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
These people look so hungry grin grin

Which is the main reason to bewsre of them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by gwafaeziokwu: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

It's not Obigbo its oyigbo. Just like ISIS you guys are trying to claim territories

I will take you serious the day you can tell me the meaning of Oyigbo.

Meanwhile, Obigbo territory will remain what the majority of the population of Obigbo want it to be. No amount of tears from your likes will change that fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hisbah Amotekun, and this
All I see are future terrorist group
You give gun to people that nominated themselfs and not well trained.
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Dovegrey: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

This guy na confirm aboki, he is not from obigbo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by History555: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Dude is an opportunist. He spreads fake news on ipob. Look for fake videos and tag it ipob. That's is speciality

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by History555: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You guys!!!
Thought you said you are an lgbo man
Fake news merchant

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Miracle2020: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dovegrey:
These guys are more brave than zoo amry grin grin
go and watch what is going on in Ethiopia then you will get sense.
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Marine54(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
go and watch what is going on in Ethiopia then you will get sense.
You think Nigeria will unit to fight IBO this time !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Miracle2020: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Marine54:
You think Nigeria will unit to fight IBO this time !
what if I tell you iam from the middle belt? Iam neither hausa nor Yoruba but I will defend this country with my life.
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by OyigboUpdate: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
History555:

Dude is an opportunist. He spreads fake news on ipob. Look for fake videos and tag it ipob. That's is speciality

But u said am working with Kanu to dupe Igbos
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Notasyouthink: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
what if I tell you iam from the middle belt? Iam neither hausa nor Yoruba but I will defend this country with my life.
Start by showing us your face if you really mean what you said.
Re: IPOB Security Training How To Shoot Gun Video by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
I know say na stick....let them continue acting their movies.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group / Who Caused The Marginalisation Of Igbos In NIGERIA / Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.