Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) (52509 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
konji nah bastard but sef control is the key
it's better u masturbate indoor than to face such disgrace from a 5mins pleasure
the man is really sick in the head
lashes of Cain is not enough justice by mere looking at the little girl he raped
so disgusted
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by spydera: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
The little girl was raped but he was only flogged!!!
Even innocent students in the boarding house gets flogged!!!
Something else should be attached to the flogging jarey!!!
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=CANDYDADDY post=97223174].

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller[/
quote You are insane.Having sex with a minor is a major criminal offence.]

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Camelot65: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hope he's not only gonna get flogs ?? He should be jailed too
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Why is this modafuka still alive?! angry
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

Konji

Dis one no be konji oo
na madness

if na konji so you wan tell me se able young man like dis no get 1k to go ashawo house

make dem start the beating from afresh see as him dey do face like se d flogging no pain am

useless animal this kind man na big disgrace to man hood

my frnd wanted to bath his 5yrs Old daughter the gal no gree oo she kept saying she will wait for her hanty to come back from the market to bath her

na dis kind men dey cause am our little gals are now alert to sometin dat should be archaic to them
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Wettoid123: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller

You are very mad for this words of yours I believe you are not even educated that is why you speak like this if you sleep with an under age girl even if she consented to it, it is still tag as rape! I believe you can do same.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by 001spice: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Were u born this stupid or you work so hard to get this stupid
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by semyman: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller
Pervert is here again

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

Konji

Dis one no be konji oo
na madness

if na konji so you wan tell me se able young man like dis no get 1k to go ashawo house

make dem start the beating from afresh see as him dey do face like se d flogging no pain am

useless animal this kind man na big disgrace to man hood

my frnd wanted to bath his 5yrs Old daughter the gal no gree oo she kept saying she will wait for her hanty to come back from the market to bath her

na dis kind men dey cause am our little gals are now alert to sometin dat should be archaic to them

na useless bastards like dis dey cause am
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

Konji

Don't say konji. Say criminal!

Or better still, rapist!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Splitmind: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Very good. angry
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
he should be castrated...

all paedophiliac rapists should be castrated before any other punishment.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Omezif(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Some people are not pious to God, and keep on dirting his house. I believe some rapists are posses by the devil.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I hope that your parents are not celebrating that they have a son... it's better that they could have remained barren

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

is there something wrong with you? undecided

We're talking about a child here,if that's how your mother raised you then keep your dysfunction to yourself undecided

Abi are you too a rapist/Pedophile? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

Konji

Dirty konji with soap # 50 or Mammy #500 would have prevented this . it's either a course or pure wickedness. angry
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

i wish your little daughter goes through same, then ask her about the bargain, alright ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by okoIYAyin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Steal Techno phone or motorcycle, Naija men would burn you immediately.

Rape a minor, as in a child obviously less than 10. You’ll get away with some flogging.

iTel phone > the vagina of that child and mental scars she would have to go through.

If I ever come into Nigeria in another life, let me come in as a phone or motorcycle.

Motorcycle ke, better wish for better thing. Nigerians dey ride motorcycle wreck ni o cheesy
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Always be mindful of what you say.... doesn't matter if you're serious or catching fun.... Karma is a bitch.... such words have a way of coming back to haunt you. When your younger sister or daughter gets raped.... you will remember these your idle words.

@ topic.... the man is a pedophile. They should find out who else he raped. Flogging alone is not enough... they should somehow make him impotent.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
useless man
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by tsagir(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
PASTOR WITH RAPE,FORTICATION ,ADULTARY .ARE FRIEND,.RAPE AND EARLY MARRIAGE WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE ?
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by TooGod247(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
my problem is dat the man have six pack, for my comedy skits check my signature pls watch and share thanks one love
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

are u ok?
no be everything dem dey take joke

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Rape a minor, as in a child obviously less than 10. You’ll get away with some flogging.

iTel phone > the vagina of that child and mental scars she would have to go through.

If I ever come into Nigeria in another life, let me come in as a phone or motorcycle.
That's not possible. You can't become anything less than human.

Best shot is to not be a Nigerian. But who knows, by the time you come back, Nigeria may be the new US of planet Earth
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Ahn Ahn! Guy get small conscience na, even if it's as small as a mustard seed. How can there be an arrangement of buying and selling sex between this old man and a minor that is less than ten years old? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

lafmaoooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Koulture:
Hmm.

Just #500 in a brothel would have cured his konji,but the mumu choosed to disgrace his lineage.

I wonder how some men develop erections fvcking a teenager.
The community boys really did a nice job designing this nigga's back. grin
judging from the picture the girl looks more like a child than a teenager.the man is an animal
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

May u never see peace in your life. Foolish animal

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I wish this incident to your sister, then you will understand the pain of being raped, slowpoke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.