Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) (52506 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
frankleesehi:
Man Flogged And Paraded For Raping A Little Girl Inside A Church In Warri, Delta State. (Photos)

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/man-flogged-and-paraded-for-raping-a-little-girl-inside-a-church/

More importantly, I want him charged to court. Community punishments will never suffice.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Deicide: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

If I ever come into Nigeria in another life, let me come in as a phone or motorcycle.
Amen
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller

You would be a father soon. We would treat violence against your daughters as a trade.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
do you no that even if women offered sex for free or a law is passed that in every local government or villages they will build a free olosho center where men can walk in free and have sex without paying a dime that some men will still prefer to rape underage girls...wait do you believe me?...asin what is really happening on earth these days..at times thing like this makes clean & decent men loose societal respect,who place this heavy curse on men who rape ?..it is a shame..a big shame
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Alvin007: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller
Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by tsims(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=CANDYDADDY

You must be stewpid, this comment will come back to hunt you down soon. Then you will know.

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller[/quote]
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by tsims(f): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

You must be stewpid, this comment will come back to hunt you down soon. Then you will know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
What about the bill to publish the names and pixes of sex offenders?
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nato008(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

is it that u can't read or u can read but can't comprehend...which ever one..u need help for insinuating that the underaged girl was selling something..gosh

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Anyaidika(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
I hope is not a small flog abi tongue tongue tongue
frankleesehi:
Man Flogged And Paraded For Raping A Little Girl Inside A Church In Warri, Delta State. (Photos)

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/man-flogged-and-paraded-for-raping-a-little-girl-inside-a-church/
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Steal Techno phone or motorcycle, Naija men would burn you immediately.

Rape a minor, as in a child obviously less than 10. You’ll get away with some flogging.

iTel phone > the vagina of that child and mental scars she would have to go through.

If I ever come into Nigeria in another life, let me come in as a phone or motorcycle.

If you're coming in as a motorcycle, make sure you come to the East.
I'd love to be the person to purchase you, and pack you in my house since I'm not a fan of bikes.

Haven't you heard of men getting molested by females, or you just want to talk nonsense?
Carry your victim mentality and go take siesta, you need that most now
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Gabe427: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

that another angle but how you stated it God are you even Human at all .(spits)

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

Konji

That's what the devil wants to do to everyone....

Check what you watch and guard your heart...

The devil brings in thoughts to steal kill and detroy.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Koulture:
Hmm.

Just #500 in a brothel would have cured his konji,but the mumu choosed to disgrace his lineage.

I wonder how some men develop erections fvcking a teenager.
The community boys really did a nice job designing this nigga's back. grin
I am not satisfied. they should have designed his front X2
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
He is supposed to be jailed for 25yrs! Not parade.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by misterniyi: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

PEDOPHILE ALERT!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes it is, most times...
- Flog - Parade - Blame devu
sarcasm at its peak.
on a serious note, dem suppose burn that guy pr!ck
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by KingBosco(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Konji na ba Konji na bastard
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Bennysam: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Y
CANDYDADDY:

People were saying that you’re stupid but I never believe them until today

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
That is why jungle justice is never fair.

Steal phone = get burnt like a ram.

Defile a child = get flogged and paraded, and probably released to the baale or head of the community.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
If na Warri forget it. Dem no dey carry last.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked What an evil deed, very terrible. Now this idiot has destroyed himself and he will be jailed for his evil crime. This is one of the reasons why the red pill is so important, so you can have sense to control your deek, instead of your deek controlling you. When you take the red pill, you will know that there's no hole worth destroying your life over, you will have sexual restraint and discipline. You will have self dignity and good judgment in handling your emotions. I just pity the poor girl, what a terrible thing she has experienced. Parents need to do more to watch their kids, especially those who have female children. This world has gone crazyyyyy-ier than it was in the last half a century.
true,some misunderstand redpill as being harsh and violent,they don't know that the practice of true redpill is a gateway to a near perfect Society...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by kellybently(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Koulture:
Hmm.

Just #500 in a brothel would have cured his konji,but the mumu choosed to disgrace his lineage.

I wonder how some men develop erections fvcking a teenager.
The community boys really did a nice job designing this nigga's back. grin

U dey get erection for ashawo if them naked.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Christian Raping minors in churches is as old as Christianity itself, what a religion of love.
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by oshonwambada: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
he should be dealt with severely
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Them for give am serious injury for prick.

Haba! Ladies are very cheap to fvck these days na. Just small money them go accept to hookup. With ordinary 30k sef them go happily lick your nose and anus. Why rape?
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Buzx: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Rape a minor, as in a child obviously less than 10. You’ll get away with some flogging.

iTel phone > the vagina of that child and mental scars she would have to go through.

This your analogy is fu*ked up. Have you seen a lady burnt to death because she stole or did any other thing? Na only man them dey burn to ashes!!

Rape is a very serious crime and the man should be arrested and jailled. Say no to jungle Justice!!
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by wisdomkid: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

God help you during your burial.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I pity you if you come as a Tecno phone

calcare will be your favourite joint
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by auntykomo(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Eleribu eyan

we only read the part after 'raping her' , but we don't know how she went with him to the church, therefore the man should be released, this a case between a buyer and a seller[/quote]
Re: Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

grin pothole dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.