Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,401 members, 7,826,563 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (6023 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
So this is how it works with ''hawt'' people? undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Brite02:

@poster. Shurrrrruuup there. Hw old r u self to be telling us to close maut! Abi u chop winch?

U self for ya ppx, u think say u fine?
na so we see am cool
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MissyB3(f): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Oh! Hotie Tima is Rokiatu's sister? I thought as much.

@poster. Shurrrrruuup there. Hw old r u self to be telling us to close maut! Abi u chop winch?

grin cool

Babypinkzy is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul.  cool How come the pretty ones usually make less noise?!  grin tongue
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
Brite02:

Poster hope u can see where your error came from
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
wahala don bust for this thread!! grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

wahala don bust for this thread!! grin
na real wahala grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
amefi:

me i b hot guy, even mzd n hotie tima can attest to it. cheers.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by frank317: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
loud hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i was bracing myself to see a hot girl--- only for me to c someone who looks like a retired prosttitute.

your mouth is tooo sharp 4 an ugly girl. what am i even saying. didnt my mama tell me that the ugly ladies make the most noise
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
frank3.16:

i was bracing myself to see a hot girl--- only for me to c someone who looks like a retired prosttitute.

your mouth is tooo sharp 4 an ugly girl.   what am i even saying. didnt my mama tell me that the ugly ladies make the most noise

[size=58pt]D.O.A  grin  grin[/size]
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
frank3.16:

your mouth is tooo sharp 4 an ugly girl.   what am i even saying. didnt my mama tell me that the ugly ladies make the most noise

ssssssshhhhhhhhhh
that's just too raw.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
amefi:

lmao. what are YOU talking about?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
Amefi says hes the hottest Guy since Brad pitt grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
@all, pls dnt mind dis Mgbeke feeling funky(village girl feeling funky) hot girls dont force guys to say they r HOT, and u saying 'guys tell me am HOT so u dnt nid any NLder to tell u dat' infact i am laffing in afganistan as am typing dis! It shows how gullible u r, Becos I have seen guys telling ugly gals dat they look 'takeaway' and the mumu gal wud say 'thank u' we wud just have a gud laff, so u saying guys say u r HOT is funny, though ur not really ugly o but to say ur HOT is a personal syking, u can deceive err one buh not urself
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^fuckry.

[size=5pt]@190 he is. [/size]
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2011
frank3.16:

your mouth is tooo sharp 4 an ugly girl. what am i even saying. didnt my mama tell me that the ugly ladies make the most noise
and u r a retired pick pocket with oshodi bend down chain on ya neck
Aw dare u call a lady such name,u crazy or sumthin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Phate07(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2011

Wtf? I guess the OP does not know the real meaning of hot.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by frank317: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

and u r a retired pick pocket with oshodi bend down chain on ya neck
Aw dare u call a lady such name,u crazy or sumthin
ha ha, i like it when people call me names. i guess the poster likes it too. but why u de vex na. the poster forced those words out of my mouth
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2011
Trust me there is not hot girl on this forum. Go check Ethiopian forum out. Here is center for rude ugly self centered bunch of
male looking ladies
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2011
^^^^ E be like say you know.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^fuckry.

[size=5pt]@190 he is. [/size]

Gud guul. dat s y u hv my hrt any time any day. luvu4life.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin cool

Babypinkzy is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulcool How come the pretty ones usually make less noise?!  grin tongue
Really? Thankz 4 dat sis
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin cool

Babypinkzy is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulcool How come the pretty ones usually make less noise?!  grin tongue
Really? Thankz 4 dat sis
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2011
frank3.16:

ha ha, i like it when people call me names. i guess the poster likes it too. but why u de vex na. the poster forced those words out of my mouth
u dnt have to call her a retiredwhore not even an active one,dat double
Be  a  gentleman
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Brite02(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2011
@annawife. . . .hehehehheheheyyyYYY watch ya maut there!! Or, are u also hot or sumfin ??

Berrraaaaa, tell ya friend(poster) to go do some surgery tinga if she wanna get hawt grin then, we can have a rethink abt her, for now she no hawt lie lie!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by frank317: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

u dnt have to call her a retiredwhore not even an active one,dat double
Be a gentleman

ok ma. but come to think of it, i am a motor park tout. we make the best lovers u know?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2011
amefi:

Gud guul. dat s y u hv my hrt any time any day. luvu4life.

smh @ 2 timing Amefi  grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Pweety4me(f): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2011
@Hotie your not the only 1 really, some sort of double-standard irony undecided embarassed

Rather than giving urself heachache abourrit, just ignore if u can't do that avoid & log in less often, no point in indulging in unecessary stress
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by frank317: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2011
@anna is that a black competition birthday? whatever that means
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2011
tima are you hot
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

smh @ 2 timing Amefi  grin

hw do u mean? u r my all in all oooooo.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by violent(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2011
I like the OP, she knew quite well she ain't remotely close to being Hot, but she's got an attitude.   I love chics with an attitude.

@OP

Here's a free unrequested advise tho, i recommend you take an earlier poster seriously and do something about your dress sense.

White shirt plus black skirt is plain and bland,. . . . . .you didn't quite stop at that, you took it a notch further with a black bag and a zebra colored shoe  shocked. . . . perhaps you might have gone unnoticed, but the red colour gave you up.

Lesson!--If your fashion statement aint busting balls, stay away from the red colours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Elder's Daughter / To Mimzy / Clean Peugeot 4o6 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.