Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is There God Or Not? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There God Or Not? (240 Views)

Is There God? / Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo / Is There God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There God Or Not? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
It's as simple as it is, I believe there's God and more than 50 percent of those scientist think there is God, but there is something we are not getting here which makes everyone so confused.
Everything starting from the time the entire universe was created, which the scientist call the big bang, the the big bang is not a coincidence, many scientist also believe there is a powerful force behind it, which is God, everything else after the creation is explainable by science. To my own view, I think God created the world and left it to evolve itself, let me make an example
A kid named John was given a task by his parent to cut grasses, plant a fruit and wet it. But when his parent Got there, they noticed the work has been done while he's not even there, how is that possible, his mum said he must have performed some kind of a magic to accomplish the task, but his dad decided to look around and noticed the kid built a machine that does the cutting, planting and wetting, but the he is supprise how he was able to build that type of machine. The dad believe he didn't do the work himself, that the machine did, the mum believed he did it with somekind of a magic. Now let's call his dad the scientist and his mum the religious one. Both of them are partially right, the scientific believe the universe is evolving itself and the religious ones believe God is behind the evolution of the planet, either way, God is still involved.
Many people still believes that God mix sand with some kind of a magical cement to make humans, that's a weak thinking, when science as a better explanation, child birth is evolution, God doesn't make the sun rise in the morning, God doesn't make the plant grow. Everything is Evolving itself, this world is on autopilot, God created evolutio.
And I believe God has other important thing to do apart from manually controlling the universe grin, grin
Re: Is There God Or Not? by Agentobatala: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
There is Obatala
Re: Is There God Or Not? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Agentobatala:
There is Obatala
Lol

(1) (Reply)

E.A Franklyn -gospel Artiste / Deuteronomy 18:22 / I Wouldn't Want My Pastor To Be Classified As Fake Pastor Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.