Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo (434 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Any Scientific Explanation? / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Melancholy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
A man who got electrocuted surprisingly got revived amidst tensed fire that exploded from a pole.

I wonder what could be attributed to this phenomenon!

Yes, I know the answer, and it can only be God!

Your diverse views are welcome.

Get wisdom.

twitter has been bustling with a lot of comments.

Here's the video link https://twitter.com/RowlyDaDon/status/1618184359118532609 to the page.

1 Like

Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Jashub: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
This can only be God . If I were this man , na Thanksgiving this Sunday. Because only a fool will say in his heart there is no God (Psalm 14:1) .
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Melancholy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
This can only be God . If I were this man , na Thanksgiving this Sunday. Because only a fool will say in his heart there is no God (Psalm 14:1) .
Yes o. Goosebumps on my face right now. Indeed, there's God.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes! Miracles do happen everyday it's only a fool that will say God doesn't exist and it's also a fool that will attribute God's work to a Yahoo big boy all in the name of "PASTOR"
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Melancholy:
A man who got electrocuted surprisingly got revived amidst tensed fire that exploded from a pole.

I wonder what could be attributed to this phenomenon!

Yes, I know the answer, and it can only be God!

Your diverse views are welcome.

Get wisdom.

twitter has been bustling with a lot of comments.

Here's the video link https://twitter.com/RowlyDaDon/status/1618184359118532609 to the page.

Which god? Where? I've watched the video multiple times and didn't see any god helping anyone, perhaps you can help us out by showing us.

3 Likes

Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Melancholy(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Which god? Where? I've watched the video multiple times and didn't see any god helping anyone, perhaps you can help us out by showing us.
Get wisdom sir. Thanks
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Melancholy:
Get wisdom sir. Thanks

That is one of nairalands devils who went mad last year when he real eyesed that he could not repent ever again as this atheist has seen

https://www.nairaland.com/7540799/dont-fall-atheists-deceit#120368338

So since he now knows that fire is waiting for him, he is now looking for people to drag into the fire with him exactly as Satan is doing.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is one of nairalands devils who went mad last year when he real eyesed that he could not repent ever again as this atheist has seen

https://www.nairaland.com/7540799/dont-fall-atheists-deceit#120368338

So since he now knows that fire is waiting for him, he is now looking for people to drag into the fire with him exactly as Satan is doing.

Don't worry, one day I'll drag you with me into that fire. 🤫
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by kingxsamz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Melancholy:
Get wisdom sir. Thanks

Says the one who's thanking his imaginary sky Daddy for what it didn't do.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by jaephoenix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Yes! Miracles do happen everyday it's only a fool that will say God doesn't exist and it's also a fool that will attribute God's work to a Yahoo big boy all in the name of "PASTOR"
I thought you JWs said yhwh aint into miracles again
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by jaephoenix(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
I know this video would make its way here.
These kind of cases are rare but by no means miraculous. Why?
This man has obviously been electrocuted and has gone into cardiac arrest, probably an asystole. After that, he later gradually recovers. The scientific explanation here is a phenomenon called Lazarus Effect. Scientists are still researching about this phenomenon. And it happens all over the world.
For theists saying its a miracle. Y'all are comedians. Millions of Christians die from not just electrocution but other violent deaths. But your god watches on, and suddenly this happens and y'all having status epilepticus.

2 Likes

Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Don't worry, one day I'll drag you with me into that fire. 🤫

Never gonna happen devil.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by kingxsamz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Never gonna happen devil.

It'll happen, don't worry.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26am On Jan 28, 2023
kingxsamz:

It'll happen, don't worry.

Can't happen devil, for I know the rapture has taken place and that is why you are the devil and I am not. grin

You are marked for eternal destruction while I am marked for eternal good living. grin So if one small Okada knock you down tomorrow, finish, you don go hell fire straight. grin
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by kingxsamz(m): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Can't happen devil, for I know the rapture has taken place and that is why you are the devil and I am not. grin

You are marked for eternal destruction while I am marked for eternal good living. grin So if one small Okada knock you down tomorrow, finish, you don go hell fire straight. grin

Don't worry I'll recruit you into our kingdom starting from tonight. Better pray before you sleep. Unless I'll have your soul. I'm not joking.
Re: Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2023
kingxsamz:

Don't worry I'll recruit you into our kingdom starting from tonight. Better pray before you sleep. Unless I'll have your soul. I'm not joking.

It's your right to waste your time however fuel will come back to N23 per litre before your broken limbs can even take you to your power-none calabash to begin your entertainimg Baal prophet part 2. grin

But you have a right to waste your time.so waste it devil. grin

(1) (Reply)

Put On The New Man / You Which Are Spiritual / Episode 3 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.