Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky (45074 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Despirado121(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy has continued his crush on Barbadian singer Rihanna despite getting an offer for a date from Nollywood actress Nazo Ekezie, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old music producer on Friday shared a post on Instagram from Hollywood Unlocked with the headline “Rihanna very happy with A$AP Rocky relationship, they’re inseparable”.

He captioned the post “Goodnight Guys”, despite being daytime at the time of his post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7uMCrFkvR/?igshid=3m03ktoef5at

Don Jazzy has repeatedly publicised his crush on the ‘Umbrella’ singer.

In April, he shared a photoshopped picture of himself lying on Rihanna.

“On thy bosom, I lay,” the music executive wrote.

He also shared a mockup picture of himself in a suit with Rihanna in a white gown carrying their ‘baby’ Rema.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Goldp5988(f): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
God will bless you with a good wife, don't worry.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by MarveworldNG: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin

Don Jazzy has not been doing the needful! grin

A quick reminder: looking for a new design to make your interiors beautiful (like heaven)?
Maybe a luxury finishing.
We've got you covered!
we design home, hotel, office interiors.
Check signature for our services detail.

Services rendered anywhere in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Freestainworld(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don baba sorryoooo, try Niki Minaj

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Nanaborga(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
I don’t know why this guy thinks he stands a chance , when he is not as handsome, stylish , wealthy and famous compare to all exes , this breed of girls are far from searching for true love or even ready to settle down , riri is naturally attracted to strong alphas and players that is why she got attracted to breezy , drake and now ASAP

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Beckysexy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
She never break your heart. Wetin you wan use impress am sef ? You better manage our Nigerian Made that have been crushing on you . Nonsense and Ingredients.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Beckysexy(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Freestainworld:
Don baba sorryoooo, try Niki Minaj
Nicki Minaj is already married.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Jodha(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don jazzy just dey catch cruise....but on a serious note...a man of his calibre should not be single...

I sell really affordable quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....and also hair care products..

I also sell male and female wrist watches and bracelets...

Please send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my DM... I'm always happy to take orders..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by shashaperry(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
I just like this guy's sense of humour

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Enudapan: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Don jazz shaa
Be catching cruises with riri matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Despirado121:
Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy has continued his crush on Barbadian singer Rihanna despite getting an offer for a date from Nollywood actress Nazo Ekezie, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old music producer on Friday shared a post on Instagram from Hollywood Unlocked with the headline “Rihanna very happy with A$AP Rocky relationship, they’re inseparable”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7uMCrFkvR/?igshid=3m03ktoef5at

He also shared a mockup picture of himself in a suit with Rihanna in a white gown carrying their ‘baby’ Rema.
This clout should just go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by crackhouse(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pls Rihanna should notice this man small make we rest

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by UniqueAndSleek: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020

Orisirisi something shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Legalcriminal: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
This man is just a fool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Randal: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol. Baba keeping up with the trend

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by EyezofGod120: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin this man don suffer grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bros go marry abeg...

Abi you Don use your ding dong do money

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Uyi168: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Isnt it obvious don baba is just catching cruise??

20 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Finnese001: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Baba na comedian grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Offpoint1: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Free 7 days games for those interested
No strings attached... Reach me via my signature

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin

This kind of obsession.

Baba no wan rest for Rihanna matter.

We won't be shocked if these two end up together.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Englishisamust: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nanaborga:
I don’t know why this guy thinks he stands a chance , when he is not as handsome, stylish , wealthy and famous compare to all exes , this breed of girls are far from searching for true love or even ready to settle down , riri is naturally attracted to strong alphas and players that is why she got attracted to breezy , drake and now ASAP

H
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Afeligroly: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:
God will bless you with a good wife, don't worry.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky by Lawsaite: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

it undeniable, indisputable and indubitable that don Jazzy had used his manhood in exchange of prosperousness
The kind of mentally unstable people we have on nairaland ehh.
The madness is like zee world, extraordinary everyday

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Rocks "Pa James" Inspired Haircut For New Movie / Lady Recreates Tonto Dikeh's Pose With Son And Gifty's Bum-In-The-Air Pose / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.