Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols (9641 Views)

Enugu 2023: PDP Directs Adherence To Existing Power Rotation At All Levels In SE / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Doraty1(f): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dear Lagosians, I am overwhelmed by your show of love and concern about my health and wellbeing. I must admit that the gesture touched me deeply and reaffirmed our connection to one another as humans.

I acknowledge and thank you very sincerely and pray that none of us will lose our lives to COVID-19, and in any other preventable circumstance.

To families that have lost loved ones to the virus, I pray that God grants you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Yesterday, we issued guidelines to help us in the next phase of our battle with the virus. Lagosians have relaxed and the effects are evident with increasing cases and unfortunate deaths

These guidelines will affect us all but we need to be strong and we need to persevere.

We cannot afford another total lockdown so I enjoin us to keep observing the prescribed protocols and the required lifestyle adjustments that will help us enter 2021 stronger, healthier and safer.

Let's do this for our families and friends. Let's by our actions demonstrate that we truly love our neighbours.

Let us demonstrate awareness about the existence of COVID-19 in our communities and live right to deliberately reduce and eliminate its spread.

I wish you the best of this season and pray that God Almighty will continue to protect us.
https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1340297581457530882?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by osamz007: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
WHO TOLD HIM HE'S LOVED

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by osamz007: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Sanwoolu is one of the stupid, fool of a governor to imposed another total lockdown in response in aiding another huge cashout for NCDC

BRO YOU SEEM SO ANNOYED

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by uptimum123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Get well soon our amiable Governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Simplyleo: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
osamz007:
WHO TOLD HIM HE'S LOVED
[/s]
The headline says LAGOSIANS.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Flexherbal(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2020
The people should try to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines.

In a country where leaders will keep palliatives meant to be used during lockdown till after lockdown, nobody should talk about lockdown again ooo.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
This man that was spewing all manner of lies during the EndSars protest.....

Tinubu's Puppet....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Frustrated007: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
guys please is this nairaland exchanger legit?I have thousands of $$ worth of Google play cards that I wanna exchange, I just want to be sure that the guy isn't a scammer.
I have googled him and found some old scam reports that were later resolved..
But I'm still skeptical shocked rexchangeng .com
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Meow meow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Brandonx(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
But many testing and insolation centers have closed in many states so where are they their figures from?
Why can't Nigerians be serious for once?

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Kingston55: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
G
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by BolajiHandWork: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by JustTheBest09: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Gospelpreacher1: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Praise GOD
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by specialmati(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
grin grin ;Di just want to laugh ooo. na God save us say this virus no enter here like it did to the Europeans. omo I for be another story for a decade.na malaria governor sick .thank God his back

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Sanchez01: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Frustrated007:
guys please is this nairaland exchanger legit?I have thousands of $$ worth of Google play cards that I wanna exchange, I just want to be sure that the guy isn't a scammer.
I have googled him and found some old scam reports that were later resolved..
But I'm still skeptical shocked rexchangeng .com
Use escrow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by ashawopikin(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2020
osamz007:
WHO TOLD HIM HE'S LOVED
screw sanwo-olu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Frustrated007: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Which escrow would you recommend?
Sanchez01:

Use escrow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Alfarisiey: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
specialmati:
grin grin ;Di just want to laugh ooo. na God save us say this virus no enter here like it did to the Europeans. omo I for be another story for a decade.na malaria governor sick .thank God his back
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by ursullalinda(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Seems dey don dey borrow sense.......we can't afford another lockdown now........it will hit the economy badly.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Sanchez01: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Frustrated007:
Which escrow would you recommend?
wese90
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by HUSTLER001: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2020
This one you have shut down schools till further notice,hope you will pay private school teachers sha

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by 27Pushing30: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2020
HUSTLER001:
This one you have shut down schools till further notice,hope you will pay private school teachers sha

That’s my problem with these guys ... no palliatives no nothing (at least I’ve not heard of any)

Even the club owners no palliatives for them too and they were really hit this year since March.

Just a month or 2 into reopening #endsars began ok now that they’re getting back to biz and with Xmas shopping and fun fare they’re set to miss out.

So where is the Paliative for all these people about to be affected?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by 400billionman: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2020
COVIK - 19
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Administration1: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Quick recovery
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Kingluqman(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Okay welcome back. Now uncle, who ordered the Lekki Toll Gate killing?

Your covid things is well scripted but we no go forget

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by UnbanEbenezar: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
God punish APC
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Roseline21(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2020
27Pushing30:

That’s my problem with these guys ... no palliatives no nothing (at least I’ve not heard of any)

Even the club owners no palliatives for them too and they were really hit this year since March.

Just a month or 2 into reopening #endsars began ok now that they’re getting back to biz and with Xmas shopping and fun fare they’re set to miss out.

So where is the Paliative for all these people about to be affected?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Effort To Improve Security Is Unmatched, APC Replies PDP Governors / Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu / Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.