Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) (45216 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by babslepe: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
what happened to getting a landed property somewhere even if it is inside the forest or wilderness before that boy becomes 20 years old try to do the maths what the land will worth then rada rada
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Franktom247(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
You left nigeria to celebrate christmas in a muslim dominated country does nt sound sensible to me what is my business self with what she does with her money me i use 1000 naira note as tissue paper when using my toilet e no concern una too
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yea.... good but if you have this money pls bless people and go after souls. ...
1 Samuel 2:30
But now Jehovah saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by babslepe: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Obasanjoslim:
Vanity crew coming grin
if footballers that earn thousands of pounds and euros weekly can go broke who the hell is tiwa savage (she should better wise up nothing last forever)
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Money miss road who this one wan impress
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
700k for ordinary bag pack, when some people are poor, sick and helpless.
Anyway, it's her money she can do whatever that pleases her with it.i won't spend much on irrelevant things .
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by mysteryman2014: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na beta tokunbo jamjam dey cary for back so, ok o e go beta grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bag wey no get second value...mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
efighter:
Nonsense, many kids backpacks cost less than 10,000 Naira and the bags do the same as this overrated sack.

This Olosho will soon come on Instagram to cry that she wants to commit suicide because nobody listens to her wack songs.
You don't have to make predictions that can't happen.
Besides,how much can you stake on your own prediction?
Is it up to 5naira?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by mysteryman2014: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jakumo:
While the purchase of a $2K school bag may be regarded as simply extravagant, with no fault assigned to the big spender, it is the act of BOASTING online about having made such a purchase, that portrays the person making such an announcement as insecure, shallow, materialistic, arrogant and completely indifferent to the plight of the less fortunate in society.

Nothing wrong with a wealthy person buying flashy clothes for their kids, but when they busy themselves typing breathless accounts of such money squandering online, they put on prominent display a mocking disdain for the downtrodden, regardless of where on this planet they may reside. Such individuals therefore by their own actions, define their fundamental character to be that of an imperious, attention-hoare asshole.
That's what beats me hollow, however maybe because she is a celeb, she always want to be in the news.

How it is better to be classy without any showy display
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Lastmankc(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Who dey fu*ck this woman now?

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by cmecproblem(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bag that his classmates will soon tear. I if you know you know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by amazinghomez09: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nairalandian:

Sub 1gb for me na cheesy undecided
N coolno you go take am worry everybody for here pls stay offline for a while
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by osascybog(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Deicide:
Would it make him intelligent?

To be honest I thought I'll see something special something that bag pack has that others doesn't but I was disappointed.
Imagine buying something that you have to always remind people of how much it cost,well maybe it has some gold components around it but if there was she go talk am...the producer spent #10000 and you both for #700000....you are your devil!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
she spent it for her child
her own blood
its a money well spent
at least she isnt spending it on a sugar boy or blowing the money away spraying wine all over the place in a club

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by thecommunist(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truly Wealthy people with class don't advertise thier expensive purchases. They'd rather not draw attention to them selves and thier possessions and would prefer to enjoy life quietly.
But fake, trashy and accidental money people will shout it out and brag about every little purchase they make! Tiwa, teach your boy some class!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by olaeffect(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
700K FOR JUST BACKPACK??.....WILL IT GUARANTEE HIS FIRST POSITION IN CLASS EVERY TERM?

The matter tire me ooo. The innocent boy will not even know the difference between the one of N30k and this one.
Parents will just be using their children to catch drifts. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by akinloye19995: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bag that his classmates will soon tear. I if you know you know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Coinbased: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Really
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
efighter:

This is how chronic madness starts. When the topic is about Tiwa Garbage and you still bring Tinubu inside the discussion. Then it’s obvious that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by FILEBE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
wait till you have it

The goal is to be rich and not look rich. I am sure you are your own rich. Would you buy a plain cap that cost 100k at this level you are?
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by sircatherine45(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2020
COMPAQ:

I hope she is investing for the future. I don't want to hear in 20years that she has cancer and she is doing GoFund me to pay for her bills, like many celebrities of the 80's and 90's, although those ones didn't make as much money as entertainers are these days.

Its a similar situation for footballers. Invest, they won't invest, they will be buying 10caes and showing off.

If Adebayor had invested just 20% of his earnings in US stock market while playing football, he'd be worth like $100mln today.

or more sef...
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by sowhatifiamibo(m): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
As long as she can afford it , it's no big deal.

The Greatest Gift to give yourself, your kids and all around you is JESUS CHRIST..
There is no more time..

In all you Do, Secure your Soul in Jesus Christ..
Nonsense!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Happy2020: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2020
In any other country, this would not be news LOL.
NIGERIANS embarrass themselves more and more every day grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Yuslaw2438: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2020
That's nice
Bola146:
I can buy anything for my kids in future, inasmuch I will have the money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Yuslaw2438: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2020
sowhatifiamibo:

Nonsense!!
hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Yuslaw2438: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm
sowhatifiamibo:

Nonsense!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Yuslaw2438: 4:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Yuslaw2438:
That's nice
hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2020
FILEBE:

The goal is to be rich and not look rich. I am sure you are your own rich. Would you buy a plain cap that cost 100k at this level you are?
rich and not look rich is pure nonsense to me.. if you have the money spend it the way you like but don’t live a fake life.. which one is having money and looking pauper that’s rubbish to me .. and if I had enough spending 100k on plain cap is not a big deed nah.. after all na my body go wear am. If you get money to a stage , spending thousands no go Dey shark u again.. 100k is just a little above $200.. when you’re rich , you’re rich.. spending can never make you broke in as much your source of income still flows and u investing too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2020
God let us be able to afford good things for our children. Amen

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos - Wizkid Acquires New Jet Of $ 40 Million Dollars / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.