Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) (45219 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Sardauna24(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Me cannot kill my self,I get like 7k now,,I go buy a crate of beer, with chicken come buy petty petty things ,,Xmas don set b DAT,so far I dey alive next year to sweet pass this insha allah
Why expressing inshallah Allah? are u Muslim?
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by FILEBE(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
rich and not look rich is pure nonsense to me.. if you have the money spend it the way you like but don’t live a fake life.. which one is having money and looking pauper that’s rubbish to me .. and if I had enough spending 100k on plain cap is not a big deed nah.. after all na my body go wear am. If you get money to a stage , spending thousands no go Dey shark u again.. 100k is just a little above $200.. when you’re rich , you’re rich.. spending can never make you broke in as much your source of income still flows and u investing too

No na. There is something called moderation and value. You see, when we buying "rubbish" with lots of money, the rubbish will start having value .

You want to look rich? No problem, it's your lifestyle. As a rich person, what one buys for a great amount of money should be "soul" fulfilling and worthy. That i am rich doesn't mean I should buy a bag worth hundreds of naira while I could pretty get myself same quality for way way less.

Did you hear about MC hammer spending on his toilet? He made the WC a golden one. Now he regrets his action . Probably, if he had know, he would have used that money to invest in Humans . You understand? Lifestyles are different truly but only few people get to be wise when they attain the rich status
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
I would have love to see and read about her spending ₦700k in Naija instead of Dubai again.
Yeye celebrities want us to stream, watch their music, songs, and films then go spend the proceeds on luxury material stuff overseas.
Dis boasting pics on social media pages has gotten old sha..
Enough is enough of this mindset.
Help develop home once you have made it big or go sit your vanity yanishes down.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by Cousin9999: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2020
I was expecting to see a dope backpack. That looks like a knock-off you buy out of a trunk.

Do better, Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) by EyezofGod120: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sardauna24:
Why expressing inshallah Allah? are u Muslim?
,,so insha Allah is meant for Muslim alone??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.