Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Did I Do Anything Wrong ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Do Anything Wrong ? (1374 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by confirmedniggae: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
H
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Freestainworld(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
you should have just calm down immediately she told you she took it, sometimes it is good to make women see you as a mystery, because she wouldn't know what will be going through your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by mariahAngel(f): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
This might be amusing but it is seriously not funny sha. cheesy
Op, forgive your wife and don't take it to heart.
Make her understand that what she did was wrong and could've left you stranded or embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Omihanifa: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Baba just forget and move on
nah Nigeria economic situation dey cause all these rubbish angry on a good day wetin be ₦200

8 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by doggedfighter(f): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
She admitted she took it and I know you must have told her the story of her life out of anger. grin

And now she's feeling very bad undecided

Kindly make up with her and enjoy some good make up sex.

Life's too short and should be simple !!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Pierocash(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
What I hate mostly ,is a Woman that doesn't know how to say "I am sorry" when she crosses the line. Instead, they will be giving some silly attitude even when they are wrong.

My woman is like that, but I don't waste time sanctioning her until she says it. It was difficult for her initially,until she realised it won't be an easy ride with me if she doesn't adjust.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by jamalnation(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
You want us to tell you what you did wrong?
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by boldx(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yes you were wrong. Apologize for N200. No, no.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by gregyboy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pierocash:
What I hate mostly ,is a Woman that doesn't know how to say "I am sorry" when they cross the line. Instead, they will be giving some silly attitude even when they are wrong.

My woman is like that, but I don't waste time sanctioning her until she says it. It was difficult for her initially,until she realised it won't be an easy ride with me if she doesn't adjust.

You're a man

I go send her go her papa house

6 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
I was angry and told her that what she did was stealing because she didn't tell me she took the money .I told her definitely she have been doing this for long .

She took the exact money you were owing her.

Both of you should talk it over.
It is a little family matter.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by egojeny1(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Since she admitted that she took it I don't see any big deal here. What if she lied? Pls forgive her and move on.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Vyolet(f): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
May God deliver us from this naija economy, 200naira is the issue like seriously?

Poverty die! Die!! I say Die!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Homeboiy: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
My wife will send me airtime and ask for the money.

Na una de cause am.

But you over reacted via of 200

Poverty die in your family.

If na me. I will just hang the call without uttering a word.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by confirmedniggae: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vyolet:
May God deliver us from this naija economy, 200naira is the issue like seriously?

Poverty die! Die!! I say Die!!!.

Not about the 200 pls

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by confirmedniggae: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
My wife will send me airtime and ask for the money.

Na una de cause am.

But you over reacted via of 200

Poverty die in your family.

If na me. I will just hang the call without uttering a word.

Not matter of 200
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Klass99(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by ststyreal(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oga op, I understand your anger but I think your wife dey vex because you use style call her thief because of 200 hundred naira.
In marriage, what is mine is yours if you need it but not telling your partner before taking his or her money is bad.
I dey tap my oga money small small without telling him shaa but I must make sure say, the money plenty from where I dey take from, if he ask me fine I admit, if he no ask, that one Don go be that. So, go embrace your wife oga op. Grab her from behind, give her small kiss, she go mellow, then una settle the rest on top bed.
Una dohhhh
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Richy4(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
But you promised to pay her....She probably waited for it and u acted as if you forgot when u get back... Why did you make a promise that you did not intend to keep? cheesy

Not trying to be the devil's advocate.. but think about it... u should have said honey please send me an air time of #200 full stop smiley without adding I will pay when i get back...

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by jidamsel43(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
This is what the Nigerian bad-managed economy has turned Nigerians to
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by confirmedniggae: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
jidamsel43:
This is what the Nigerian bad-managed economy has turned Nigerians to

Mumu talk ...so the 200 is the bone of contention abi
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Jesslove(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
You can expressed your displeasure about what she did without direct accusation. Kindly apologize to her that you are sorry for calling her a thief then let her understand that what she did really hurt you because you don't expect such thing from her but above all bygone should be bygone.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by LordKO(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yes. You didn't come to equity with clean hands. She wittingly or unwittingly reciprocated your action and inaction. If you don't want a repeat of the nasty action from her next time, make sure that you live up to your words. Your failure to repay her or make her understand the reason why you weren't going to be able to reimburse her at that moment as promised showed that you aren't a fair person.

A leader is one who knows the way and goes the way and shows the way. You've been hypocritical at this juncture, a typical hallmark of oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
I thought ur money is her money? undecided
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Psych412(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I thought ur money is her money? undecided
then her own?
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by adekola4258: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
:This is what the Nigerian bad-managed economy has turned Nigerians toMumu talk ...so the 200 is the bone of contention abi
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by tobechi74: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes. You were wrong to get married in the first place. You are not matured for marriage bringing little issue here and she is not matured enough to apologise.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by frozen70(f): 1:33am On Dec 20, 2020
confirmedniggae:
Two days ago,I was inside the car going home and I asked my wife to send me airtime of #200(promised I will pay her when I get home ) which she did.

I was having #1,300 in my bag to take me to work yesterday though sometimes ,I do spend just #800 if I get Lekki straight from my place (but not from park ) but if it happened to be from park ,I will spend the whole #1,300.

To the problem now !I couldn't find #200 in my bag when I was about to pay the bike man that took me to park.I called my wife and she told me she took the money .I was angry and told her that what she did was stealing because she didn't tell me she took the money .I told her definitely she have been doing this for long .

Right now, she have been showing so much attitudes and I dont like that because I actually expected her to say sorry but I know my wife .She will never say that and i will not be surprised if finally she refuse to say it.

Did I say wrong thing ?

seat her down and let her know how embarrassing you are about her picking attitude

Then tell her that you are demanding for an apology for her picking habits

If she doesn't do that in 24hrs call her parents and report her, not just that particular habit, every other naughty things she has been doing, let them know that if she doesn't change, you will start treating her the way she deserves to be treated

If her parents apologizes on her behalf tell them it's not their duty to apologise but her and you want her to do that

At times when some certain things are not properly handled, it becomes a habit

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by sisisioge: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin

May God bless your finances o...you owed 200 to her, she took 200 from you and you wanted her to say sorry. Well, did you explain to her when you got home why you couldn't hand her her money as initially promised thus forcing her to take it by herself? Anyways, if money dey,the two of you wont be shadowing 200 naira like 200k grin

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by IamAuntyOnion(f): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
you should have just calm down immediately she told you she took it, sometimes it is good to make women see you as a mystery, because she wouldn't know what will be going through your mind.

Why would she take money from his pocket without informing him. It's not as if the man can collect the money back from her if she tell him
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Graxie(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ije uwa bu onye na chi ya.

Nwanna, yoba chukwu.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong ? by Anfield247(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
She admitted she took it and I know you must have told her the story of her life out of anger. grin

And now she's feeling very bad undecided

Kindly make up with her and enjoy some good make up sex.

Life's too short and should be simple !!
God bless you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Help My Father / Finally I Am A Proud Mother Of Twins Boys / Which Would You Rather Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.