Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback (7963 Views)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by yaki84: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
psucc:
Truly, the truth is very scarce. I am telling you that it is a pity you can do this to posterity.

Sir, as you claimed, in 1983, Buhari overthrown President Shagari because his government was kleptomaniac, how best did his government fair, afterwards?

Same claim that you voted Buhari in 2015 because GEJ'S administration was corrupt, what difference has this Government faired in terms of transparency?

It is great sometimes to keep mum than to say half truth.
U dont even know whether that handle is operated by lai mohammed or garba shehu.
How do u expect them to keep quiet?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by yaki84: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
budaatum:

I expect no less from your sort. You forgot to add that Buhari is just a clone.
Most times i wish he were, but that is the fool people voted for to transform the economy to a first class one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by BennyDGreat: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Her diction is top-notch!
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Sirjamo: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
99% of Nigerian graduates are glorified primary school pupils, certificate without anything upstairs.

Onyeka Onwenu stated clearly in her introduction that the documentary was about the corrupt and useless Shagari government, but PDP dundees are trying desperately to replace Shagari with Buhari. Foolish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
capitalzero:

It is not educational system. It is slow civilisation.
Majority of people are either idiots or tribesmen. Few are civilised.

According to Ancient Greek idiots are not mentally deficient, but they are those who are totally self-centered. The ‘idiots’ always run for the private gains and personal interest. They have no public philosophy, no knowledge, no skill, no character and no virtue to contribute to the society. Such people always look out for personal pleasure and treasure. They are supported by like minded politicians, foreign powers and elites of the society for their vested interest.
Tribal people follow tribalistic philosophy but they do not necessarily belong to that specific tribe or society. Such people are not able to think beyond the interest of their small tribe or group. For them, their primary religion is their tribe and tribalism is their god. They generally view everything from their own prism and interpret it in their own way. They are always suspicious and fearful of others. They tend to respond to rest of the people with intimidation, force and violence. The ideal persons for the tribal people are the warriors. For ancient Greeks, citizens are those who have the skills and knowledge to live respectable public lives, who know the value of common wealth as well as their rights and responsibilities towards the society. In other words, they help to form a civilized society.
Civilisation comes from the acquisition of knowledge which you yourself said they do not have. You just see how many people insult buda thinking they are wise in believing bubu was meant to be their messiah and you might understand what the ignorant think and say.

They'll vote someone else at the next election and will still come here to wail that they are suffering until their eyes open to the fact that they must be their own messiahs and form the civilised country they wish to see.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by nnamdi640: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

No we were not! Like in 84 when Buhari took over from the incompetent Shagari who squandered the revenue from oil and is known as one of the more corrupt eras in our history, so did we elect Buhari to clean up the kleptocracy of the Jonathan era.

The pity is that Buhari seems to get power when Nigeria's revenue from oil goes down. Then ignorant people claim he is underperforming as if not listening to Joseph and saving in times of plenty has no consequence when the time if plenty ends and famine begins. Have you all so quickly forgotten the billions of dollars and pounds and euros in ghanamustgoes and tucked away in soakaways? The whole of Europe and USA and Dubai is missing your billions of petrodollars now, or don't you know?

We have not learned, it seems. One day in the future, someone will drag up this post written today, 19 December 2021, and be reminded that I am saying this is not as bad as you think it will get. You are living in heaven today compared to the hell you'll be living in the future, then will you know that fire is truly burning you

Time, as they say, will tell.
Zombie spotted
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by FarahAideed: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

No we were not! Like in 84 when Buhari took over from the incompetent Shagari who squandered the revenue from oil and is known as one of the more corrupt eras in our history, so did we elect Buhari to clean up the kleptocracy of the Jonathan era.

The pity is that Buhari seems to get power when Nigeria's revenue from oil goes down. Then ignorant people claim he is underperforming as if not listening to Joseph and saving in times of plenty has no consequence when the time if plenty ends and famine begins. Have you all so quickly forgotten the billions of dollars and pounds and euros in ghanamustgoes and tucked away in soakaways? The whole of Europe and USA and Dubai is missing your billions of petrodollars now, or don't you know?

We have not learned, it seems. One day in the future, someone will drag up this post written today, 19 December 2021, and be reminded that I am saying this is not as bad as you think it will get. You are living in heaven today compared to the hell you'll be living in the future, then will you know that fire is truly burning you

Pray for sense
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Pray for sense
Why? Don't I have a lot more sense than you've got? Don't let me take up the time of the Gods so they'll have time for you.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2020
nnamdi640:
Zombie spotted
Zombie who is telling you bubu is not your messiah and your life is in your own hands?

You are funny.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by FarahAideed: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Why? Don't I have a lot more sense than you've got? Don't let me take up the time of the Gods so they'll have time for you.

If you had any sense you wouldn't be this unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

If you had any sense you wouldn't be this unfortunate
Lol if you call my current situation unfortunate. Trust me when I say I'd rather not exchange my unfortunateness for your fortune of wailing that bubu has not fed you.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by ednut1(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Her diction is top-notch!
she studied in the UK.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Kondomatic(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Incurable zombiesm in its truest form.

Bro patriotism is one's loyalty to his country not the person in charge of it.

This your comment is a disgrace to every living thing that can read and write.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by myright: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes na! dat is wat my mum told me too,,dat hunger finish dem dat time
They called it "Otalishi"
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by psucc(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

He really was not there long enough, but when he began throwing corrupt politicians in jail for like 200 years and we all began cleaning our neighbourhoods and yelling WAI at any one who didn't queuing at busstops and banks, we all believed Nigeria go finally better, and then that supercorrupt Babangida overthrew him and the rest is history.

A lot, I'd say. After all, there was absolutely no transparency whatsoever when Deziani et all were buying up Great Britain and USA and Dubai, though some might claim no evidence of such today is evidence of a lack of transparency. I myself cannot agree that Nigerians are blinder than we used to be though. But perhaps you have evidence I don't have?

True. It is better still to keep mum than to talk ignorantly about what one knows nothing about.
Please go and check Int'l rankings and compare the present rank and that of GEJ.

Only if we can go back to that "old good days".
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by olisaEze(m): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2020
I didn’t bother to watch the clip, I just know that anyone supporting this govt and not benefiting financially from said support, is mentally deficient.

ie u juss siddon for house dey type for bubu with data way u buy by ursef, wahlai u need to hit the nearest pyschia in a hurry! grin
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by femi4: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Never knew mama was once a broadcaster
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2020
So onyeka is a journalist...nice
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Kondomatic:
Incurable zombiesm in its truest form.

Bro patriotism is one's loyalty to his country not the person in charge of it.

This your comment is a disgrace to every living thing that can read and write.
You should be disgraced for wailing to you messiah the President to save you instead of being responsible and getting off your lazy ass and working it hard to make Nigeria the country you can be proud of.

Change, they say, comes from within, but here you are wailing for bubu to change for you.

Shame!
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2020
psucc:
Please go and check Int'l rankings and compare the present rank and that of GEJ.

Only if we can go back to that "old good days".
You can not go back anywhere, sorry. Hopefully, your going forward would be to where you determine to go. I have faith in us. Our glorious days are ahead if we work damn hard for it instead of thinking a President will be our messiah. Remember, this one called us lazy fuqs!

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by nnamdi640: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Zombie who is telling you bubu is not your messiah and your life is in your own hands?

You are funny.
Zombie will never disappoint. You guys supposed to be the 10th wonders of the world.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2020
nnamdi640:
Zombie will never disappoint. You guys supposed to be the 10th wonders of the world.
Supposed to be? You mean like a lazy fuq like you is supposed to eat breakfast this morning?

Raise your hungry wailing mouth up to the heavens and see if manna falls into it.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by nnamdi640: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Supposed to be? You mean like a lazy fuq like you is supposed to eat breakfast this morning?

Raise your hungry wailing mouth up to the heavens and see if manna falls into it.
A wail for a reason unlike you that spend his time supporting failure. Zombie!!!
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by CodeTemplar: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Keep shut.

Did Joseph tell people to submit bvn for sharing of loan?
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
This animal has always been bad news. I would never forgive the bastards who supported him into power in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Chai, hungry bad o but ignorance is definitely worse. Instead of thinking what you can do to improve your lot and your country's many think bashing bubu and buda is going to put food in their belly it seems. Yet, look inside the heads of some and emptiness is all one finds, at least going by many comments here. And not that I blame you all. Trust me, I know it is my fault that you are starving and just hope that next election you would bear it in mind and be more responsible so I do not inflict another bubu on all your lazy asses.

film3four, please, this is the full video if you could replace for the one in your op so serious people would not miss it, and perhaps learn that Nigeria good or bad, na we make am so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ZSq9CQnIo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Keep shut.

Did Joseph tell people to submit bvn for sharing of loan?
Is submitting bvn the only thing barring your progress? Should loan even be shared?

I bet you want the loan for a business but do not have a business plan. Or do you? Go on, CodeTemplar get my email off my profile and send it me by Friday and if it's any good we talk loan. Without bvn. At affordable interest. I dare you!
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Onyenka Onwenu na babe and very eloquent as well.
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Is submitting bvn the only thing barring your progress? Should loan even be shared?

I bet you want the loan for a business but do not have a business plan. Or do you? Go on, CodeTemplar get my email off my profile and send it me by Friday and if it's any good we talk loan. Without bvn. At affordable interest. I dare you!

So you are a agent of this Buhari govt?
Re: Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback by budaatum: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So you are a agent of this Buhari govt?
I never said the loan I'd give you was coming from Buhari now did I?

No, I am not an agent of Buhari nor any government agency. I find them to have always been corrupt and rather selfish and useless and a barrier to progress so I do not set up boat with them but take full responsibility for myself.

I am now however adopting a religion, as in joining in worship with a group of like minded people who are willing to be responsible for themselves so we can work with tons and tons of sweat and effort to be the change that we would all like to see.

Lazy fuqs and wailers are strictly uninvited!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima / See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.