Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number (16202 Views)

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by omobeey(f): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
I paid 2,000 just to reprint cuz I lost my slip while my sister paid 5,000 for registration..
The rate of exorting is just so alarming..
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Adakintroy: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Actually their is no such thing as Nigeria.

Just you. Make urself better and Nigeria whatever it means will have no choice than to be better

1 Like

Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Some people dey collect 1k for this.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Anwons(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
There should have been an avenue to report a center that is indulging in this neferous act.

Enough is enough
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by 4four(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just like bail is free in Nigeria police station. The worst part of it is that whenever they re abusing Buhari and Tinubu those that were perpetrating this coruption self go de shuck mouth put
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by just2endowed: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Corruption breed in government workers blood
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by AdolfAboki(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Patosky4U:
Some place here na 5k if you want to get it sharp sharp.

Nawa o. Terrible!
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Typical government worker attitude. They want you to pay them to do their jobs
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by LadySarah: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
MY husband paid 2500 in 2018 ontop that only the white paprr was given to him.THE green.one having the NIN IS where we dont know.Excuses upon excuses each time he goes there and he cant be recaptured cos pf the previous one
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by bejeria101(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
As long as its this government lead by the last cowbender.

We take everything you do with our eyes open.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by chrysso83(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mtcheeeww.
The man in charge of this registration in my area didn't have a car, but now he drives a corolla. He opened pre enrolment centres around, you must do the pre enrolment in one of his centres and they will sign it indicating it's from them. If not, he will reject it when you come to him for capture and tell you the QR code can't scan, that you should go and re do it in his pre enrolment centre.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Abeyjide: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
I did mine on Friday and 200 naira was collected from me say is for the form.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Adamusuleiman: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good Dr
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by MyGeneration(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Let them send in undercover agents to investigate
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Awka here na 3k ...... wicked people!
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by neoclassical: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ojo LGA of Lagos State, the cost ranges from 5k to 7k. Those guys rake over a million naira everyday.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
i remembered i had to pay 50k to change my mispelt name on my nimc slip
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by symbianDON(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
khalids:
What manner of leaders do we have.....in other countries they would have carried out a sting operation and gotten some arrested to act as deterrent to others.....

How does this plain talk solve anything...

Our leaders just don't want to do anything reasonable to move this nation forward
the only sting operation our leaders here know is looting the economy....awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by stalwart123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
after those guys have made millions on our head.

Those guys in Eket LGA sec. just dey buy cars any how.

From #500 per person now #2,000.

Even driving license, to capture ,you pay #2000 extra.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by stalwart123(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
chrysso83:
Mtcheeeww.
The man in charge of this registration in my area didn't have a car, but now he drives a corolla. He opened pre enrolment centres around, you must do the pre enrolment in one of his centres and they will sign it indicating it's from them. If not, he will reject it when you come to him for capture and tell you the QR code can't scan, that you should go and re do it in his pre enrolment centre.

Same for my LGA Eket, I know when those guys started, no car nothing,

He now drives a direct Belgium Toyota Camry.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Hasino2258: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadySarah:
MY husband paid 2500 in 2018 ontop that only the white paprr was given to him.THE green.one having the NIN IS where we dont know.Excuses upon excuses each time he goes there and he cant be recaptured cos pf the previous one
I can help him get his nin free
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Mars16(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Believe Nigerians government at your own peril.
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by suremanpatriot: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
these guys in LG are thieves collecting huge sums from citizens without voters card or old id.It is crazy they must be stoped now and fast from this evil exploitation. undecided
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by suremanpatriot: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hasino2258:
I can help him get his nin free
pls are yu in lagos I need to get nin fr place with less crowd.tks
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by suremanpatriot: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Abeyjide:
I did mine on Friday and 200 naira was collected from me say is for the form.
where please did yu do yours?
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by suremanpatriot: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
stalwart123:
after those guys have made millions on our head.

Those guys in Eket LGA sec. just dey buy cars any how.

From #500 per person now #2,000.

Even driving license, to capture ,you pay #2000 extra.
they should suspend all LGs fr nin reg forthwith and use mobile phone companies with integrity which can tracked
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Dollanaira: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2020
SleekDesigns21:
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
See that your second logo ehn, the cow na child abuse oo
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by rotile247(m): 1:58am On Dec 20, 2020
reiddecuti:
Probe only ends in paper. This country is really a joke and mediocre.

I accompanied my girl to enroll, the collected #500 saying its for fuel. Though the first place we went said its #1000 for form and #500 for fuel.

What location was that?
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by LegitBoyy: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2020
SleekDesigns21:
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Can you design letter heads too?
Re: Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number by Aystarz: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2020
khalids:
What manner of leaders do we have.....in other countries they would have carried out a sting operation and gotten some arrested to act as deterrent to others.....

How does this plain talk solve anything...

Our leaders just don't want to do anything reasonable to move this nation forward

They're all lazy as fvck. Indolence is their stock in trade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Helped To Secure Kankara Schoolboys Release — Garba Shehu / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud / Why US Is Stalling The Repatriation Of $308 Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.