Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard (52710 Views)

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by ParkleElegant: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

OOOOOK.... you have been noticed

Lwkmd I tire for that one Oooo
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by AceRoyal: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
UDUJ:

I really feel your pain. I grew up with dogs and have lived all my adult life owning dogs both in Nigeria and away. It hurts when they get old and start getting those terrible ailments and you have to see them go. My present dogs are aged 8 and 12, and you can see the one aged 12 (Tarzan) already showing those signs of old age. It's really painful.

About losing an amazing friend, true talk. You can never get any human as loyal as a dog. They can give their lives for you.
I hardly cry but Caesar's death made me weep literally.... cry

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Gemini82: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
monitor lizards are very very eatable my dear
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Vic74real: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hope you gave Cherry some to eat?

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by lesson44: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Lol, she has been a terror for the past 5years. Barking the hell out of passersby upon hearing voices outside the compound. She is a crazy feminist that has nothing to do with male. grin. She has never mated not even once. Cos na fight she dey always fight when we take her for mating . We have tried to make her mate in different places with different type of breed but she no dey gree. A doc once said we should get another puppy if we want a dog that will reproduce, that she is too furious for another to mate her grin

So forget the snake issue. She is capable grin grin grin grin

Most animals don’t mate for fun like we humans do, they mate when they are ready to breed.
If your dog is free roaming, and she in heat period, male dogs will invade your house, they can naturally smell a dog that is ready for mating from a long distance.
Most dogs come into heat twice per year, or about every six months, although the interval can vary between breeds and from dog to dog. Small breed dogs may cycle three times per year, while giant breed dogs may only cycle once every 12 months.
In the period, you will notice some discharge from her behind.
I will advise you take her to a male dog when you notice those changes if you want her to breed.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Came4apost(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
Meet Cherry wink

Check his right eye very well I think he was bitten
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by ikorodureporta: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rabies go don enta na
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Corroro: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na wa for Nigerians o, must you guys eat everything
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by mysteryman2014: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hope una share give cherry o? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Mrkcee(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Eating this reptile is dangerous... I cannot can cool
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Germi9: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
na everything una dey chop sef?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Decryptor(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Lol, she has been a terror for the past 5years. Barking the hell out of passersby upon hearing voices outside the compound. She is a crazy feminist that has nothing to do with male. grin. She has never mated not even once. Cos na fight she dey always fight when we take her for mating . We have tried to make her mate in different places with different type of breed but she no dey gree. A doc once said we should get another puppy if we want a dog that will reproduce, that she is too furious for another to mate her grin

She reminds me of some female nairalanders who make trouble here. They know themselves

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by femmyapson(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
atoleybaba:
nonsense talk. the vet no Sabi anything ....you know how many huge aggressive dogs I have mated? that is my issue about Nigerian vets, they keep telling novice rubbish
Even with a tight mouth guard she won't still yield.Blood always rushes out from her mouth while she is fighting off the dogs from getting close to her. She will sit her ass on the ground and prevent the dogs from nearing her..
What is your location so I can bring her when she is on her heat.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
How It Ended.
lalasticlala,tjskii food is ready grin grin

U no even fit troway d tail, u still chop am join

Am sure u can eat agama lizard

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by cardoctor(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is what I will do to my enemies. Anyway, dinner is served.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by successtutor(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by sirgusto: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
We just eat anything that has flesh and blood indiscriminately.
Is this poverty or mere gluttony embarassed
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Generalkaycee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
You're cute
iRepMyCity:

Swears
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by bameyi(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2020
This the type of dog we call bingo where is the dog meat now? The dog that work must eat
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by anambraamaka: 5:31am On Dec 21, 2020
How do you eat this ?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by adabaraabdul: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2020
femmyapson:

she is an alpha female. I have a female dog like this too

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by ThugBoy(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Your Dog get luck say no be snake he brawled with, eye for don Dey turn am by now

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by apple30(f): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2020
iamyemiakins:
No animal wey una no fit chop for this country
grin grin
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by offset67(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2020
pepper soup don sure

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by atoleybaba(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
femmyapson:

Even with a tight mouth guard she won't still yield.Blood always rushes out from her mouth while she is fighting off the dogs from getting close to her. She will sit her ass on the ground and prevent the dogs from nearing her..
What is your location so I can bring her when she is on her heat.
I don't have Ur breed in my kennel, but if U are in Lagos, when next she is on heat, I can follow you to where U want to mate her, I can assist you. all I just need to do is mouth guard her. dasor....if she stubborn pass normal, na to chop small beating make her head reset
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by dragunov: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Your dog run use the poor slow small animal shine and e dey sweet you abi. Make your dog jam crocodile make we see na cheesy
Monitors are faster than agama lizards. So they aint slow.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by femmyapson(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
atoleybaba:
I don't have Ur breed in my kennel, but if U are in Lagos, when next she is on heat, I can follow you to where U want to mate her, I can assist you. all I just need to do is mouth guard her. dasor....if she stubborn pass normal, na to chop small beating make her head reset
Okay, will bookmark this so I can text you by that time or better still, having your number now will be the best. The rate people deactivate NL acct this days nobi here.
The doc gave him beatings of life though not just small beating. Hitted dry rod on his body and when she was still reluctant about it. He hit the pako on her head severally angry.
Yet anty no compose kiss. Rub some cream on its ass and the dog came closer to sniff and was about humping when anty started the werey again grin
The cycle continued. He said all that after the whole encounter. Different places the same thing.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by BluntNigerian: 5:51am On Dec 22, 2020
DID YOU EAT IT??
NO.!!
YOU DIDN'T EAT IT.

MANY NAIRALANDERS LOVE TO KILL AND BUTCHER ABSURD ANIMALS AND WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND COOKING FUELS TO COOK IT, JUST TO SHOW US HERE ONLINE.
LATER THEY WOULD POUR IT OUT AND WASH THE POTS AND UTENSILS USED IN THE COOKING FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES BEFORE USING THEM AGAIN..
THAT'S PURE WICKEDNESS TO YOURSELF AND TO THE POOR ANIMAL.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Bigchristo: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2021
femmyapson:
This monitor lizard has been causing commotion walking about the compound. It has been spotted two different times and we have been waiting patiently for a day like this when it will be shattered into pieces wink.

It happened that it stepped out today during the heat of the day, walking about the compound as usual.But no one was aware of its presence until Cherry started barking from its cage furiously. So my brother rushed out to check what is making her bark so ferociously and surprisingly he spotted this trespasser crawling on its chest slowly. grin

To make the rage in cherry cool down easily, she was let loosed to face the bros trespassing her territory undecided.
The monitoring lizard took shield under a car parked in the compound upon spotting a furious loose dog then cherry chased her to the balcony in front of the house. She pinned it with its claws and did the needful with her teeth till the reptile almost gave up cry. Then a plank was hit on the head of the reptile to mu ise ya sad(quick and painless death)
Naija don fit chop anything regardless of the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.