Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard (52717 Views)

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by etrange: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Be careful with that dog!
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Danny50: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nonsense
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Blackdisciple(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
longetivity:
You Dog is a murderer hoodlum bandit Boko Haram
lolz
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by sinkhole: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
This your dog and Nigerian Army are the same grin
Tell your dog not to try same shit with cobra o cheesy
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by uuzba(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
micflo28:
Please don't originate another pandemic worst worse than Covid-19 ooo
....worse than...

The meat will be cooked. All germs and viruses die during cooking.

Everybody be forming Oyibo here. Don't you buy meat and fish from one very dirty stinking market with blood everywhere? How come you haven't died since from all the flies and germs in that market?
Because you COOK your food very well.
Even suya man roasts the hell out the meat before giving you. No more germs.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Roon9(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
Meet Cherry wink

He's looking like he didn't do it in the pics grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by UDUJ(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Lol, she has been a terror for the past 5years. Barking the hell out of passersby upon hearing voices outside the compound. She is a crazy feminist that has nothing to do with male. grin. She has never mated not even once. Cos na fight she dey always fight when we take her for mating . We have tried to make her mate in different places with different type of breed but she no dey gree. A doc once said we should get another puppy if we want a dog that will reproduce, that she is too furious for another to mate her grin

So forget the snake issue. She is capable grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy lmao at she is a FEMINIST.

I have 2 German Shepherd dogs and they are just as aggressive to outsiders but extremely loyal to me. I trust them more than I trust humans.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by atoleybaba(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Lol, she has been a terror for the past 5years. Barking the hell out of passersby upon hearing voices outside the compound. She is a crazy feminist that has nothing to do with male. grin. She has never mated not even once. Cos na fight she dey always fight when we take her for mating . We have tried to make her mate in different places with different type of breed but she no dey gree. A doc once said we should get another puppy if we want a dog that will reproduce, that she is too furious for another to mate her grin

nonsense talk. the vet no Sabi anything ....you know how many huge aggressive dogs I have mated? that is my issue about Nigerian vets, they keep telling novice rubbish
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by atoleybaba(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I seriously don't understand the kind of environment most nairalanders lives in
they have come....oversabi folks. which area do you live in?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Akalia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
Meet Cherry wink
That dog of yours has got "no nonsense" etched on its face. Very adorable. Is it a great Dane, looks like one?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by atoleybaba(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
uuzba:

.....most nairalanders live in.

Please let's hear word. Does Nigeria have gold paved streets? 90 % of the country is bushland. What do you expect? Your phone is in your hand. Open Google Map and take a good look at your environment with it. There are animals here and we eat the animals.
I tire for people like them oo...where they stay, no be bush before? and if I check where thy live now, you will be amused with how dirty their environment is
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Ades1234(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
decatalyst:

See the face of the remorseless killer grin

Tell am make eim egungun be careful oo...snake is a different ball game.
What an seeing is very big lizard nothing like monitor lizard,
Oyinbo just deceive us for nothing,
The

*Is just a big lizard ,nothing more,

Later u will complain of stomachs pain,
Tufiakwa
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by kvngmaxy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
E sweet die

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Dog of Life, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...My experience in a new redeem parish attended today was somewhat embarrassing but lessons learnt!!!

I am just a shy, introverted guy whose intention wasn't to cause any form of distraction, but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

I use to think the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

OOOOOK.... you have been noticed

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Chris2863(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
Meet Cherry wink
Oh, nah the murderer be this angry grin
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Dollanaira: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Really
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by kvngmaxy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
see my own e sweet die
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Chris2863(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

You people should tell her to be calming down

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Ibunkun1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

grin, confirm!
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by friday2011(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Chaiii... Na reverend sister you take do security grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by okayman4real(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
ElValiente:

Now that's a bad ass dog. Cos that shit can whip u ehn with his tail like Italian belt.
yes o. If d owner is not there to assist d dog, it can injure d dog n get away.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by KingMack(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Big meat don land... cherry should HV her share or else Na to protest to your door stepgrin

Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wicked dog
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by AceRoyal: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

You just described my late dog! cry
Right now I'm feeling so pained again, I lost not just a dog but a very amazing friend!
RIP Caesar!
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Goalnaldo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
I heard this meat is very delicious kiss
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by Bahamas95(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
That sh!t looks disgusting, I will never eat any reptile.........Not even in my dream.
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
Meet Cherry wink

What breed is she?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by peculiar2233: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Your dog run use the poor slow small animal shine and e dey sweet you abi. Make your dog jam crocodile make we see na cheesy
grin grin
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by johhbekeboh09: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:
How It Ended. lalasticlala,tjskii food is ready grin grin
We Africans sef who do us?!...na every animal from jungle we go eat?!
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by geezynoni: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
But wetin the monitor lizard do you?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by ParkleElegant: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
femmyapson:

Plss don't rush her I understand ha feelings,she hasn't seen the male that will sweep her off her feet,d male in shinning Armor, she hasn't fallen in love,but with time she will, she is just keeping herself it good to b a virgin grin right guys?
Re: My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard by UDUJ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
AceRoyal:

You just described my late dog! cry
Right now I'm feeling so pained again, I lost not just a dog but a very amazing friend!
RIP Caesar!

I really feel your pain. I grew up with dogs and have lived all my adult life owning dogs both in Nigeria and away. It hurts when they get old and start getting those terrible ailments and you have to see them go. My present dogs are aged 8 and 12, and you can see the one aged 12 (Tarzan) already showing those signs of old age. It's really painful.

About losing an amazing friend, true talk. You can never get any human as loyal as a dog. They can give their lives for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.