Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover (4614 Views)

If Not For ESN, Ebony state would've been another Benue / Akwa Ibom Governor Complete Construction Of Residential Quarters For Army..photo / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by michlins(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Ebonyi doesn't need all these flyovers.

Empower the people. Human capital development is much needed.

The people are still poor.

Ebonyians will jump in here and tear me apart but I don't care.
infrastructure is part of human capital development. Set up the right infrastructure and watch private sector take up the rest. If Anambra had all these things in place,we won't be in this condition. Have you been to Onitsha and seen how haphazard it is even with billions exchanging hands almost every hour

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Thanks18(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ebonyians will jump in here and tear me apart
but I don't care.

You spoke the truth. Umahi govt is unto selfish aggrandizement

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

Development will come in nearest future and building these wouldn't necessary again
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by IncredibleWrite: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

You guys always try to sound smart. Now explain in detail what you mean by Human Capital Development.

Education, Infrastructure and empowerments are the bedrock of HCD. Which I think the government is not doing bad in those areas. These things take time.

For a state which was below the belts, I think Ebonyi is rising.

PS: I'm not from Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Micheal250: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
nice development.
just say you hate him because he decamped
we understand.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Micheal250: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
nice development.
just say you hate him because he decamped
we understand.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Indispensable85(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Fantastic job! Where does he even get the money? Great job Mr governor.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by waleademolaa: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
[s] Ebonyi doesn't need all these flyovers.

Ebonyians will jump in here and tear me apart but I don't care[/s] .
Says a very bitter cursed frustrated and jealous vagabond. I'm not from Ebonyi but I will rather wish my gov in osun uses our allocation to do such infrastructures than do nothing..funny enough I have seen a lot of Ebonyi business men and women doing so better than any cursed state u come from
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by waleademolaa: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Ikengawo:
the issue is we dont know what development is. If any state was given 1 trillion usd it turn all of its roads to fly overs
Says a very bitter cursed frustrated and jealous vagabond. I'm not from Ebonyi but I will rather wish my gov in osun uses our allocation to do such infrastructures than do nothing..funny enough I have seen a lot of Ebonyi business men and women doing so better than any cursed state u come from

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by waleademolaa: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Did they tell you he is not trying in empowerment?

Do you even know the economic value of good access movement? Do you know how much it aids business? Have you wondered why investments in Ebonyi state have skyrocketed?
Do you know that such investments is the biggest empowerments?
Most of them are just plain jealous and sad because is not happening in their state. I have once gone to calabar and I followed that route, I know how bad it used to be but now I'm sure those going to calabar from there will have it at ease, imagine the kind of bad and useless roads we're faced with in the state of osun.. Only an uneducated person hates progress

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by waleademolaa: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Kosoco:
Of what important is bridge at Abaomege. How many pple hv car there. Does bridge generate revenue? Bro Ask People leaving there and Kip your Peace dats if you hv one
Says a very bitter cursed frustrated and jealous vagabond. I'm not from Ebonyi but I will rather wish my gov in osun uses our allocation to do such infrastructures than do nothing..funny enough, that road was a mess when I travelled to calabar last time and now I have seen is been corrected.. You must be a frustrated jobless mofo
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by pacino26(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2020
My own governor probably just finished his 12th piece of anu nchi. All na development cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by mabea: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thanks18:

You're wrong. The truth is that with the strides he has made in infrastructural development, his successor can build from there. I can also tell you with every sense of responsibility that these infrastructures are already impacting economic activities in the state especially the rural areas.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by mabea: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
waleademolaa:

Says a very bitter cursed frustrated and jealous vagabond. I'm not from Ebonyi but I will rather wish my gov in osun uses our allocation to do such infrastructures than do nothing..funny enough, that road was a mess when I travelled to calabar last time and now I have seen is been corrected.. You must be a frustrated jobless mofo
You are right. People keep questioning how many vehicles are passing that road but they forget that it is an interstate road serving both the east, west and the north.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Beautiful , quality and standard!

Obiano pls your attention is needed.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by RuddyFusion(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
To what end? Is that what they need at Ebonyi? Nigerian politicians and lack of foresight is something else
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Kosoco(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Did you ask if the road was done or only bridge you lack wisdom. Internet warlord. Do you know d level of poverty in Ebonyi mumu.... do you workers have not been paid you are here clapping.... Idiote do you know how many people Being owed and died due to no salary you are no different from a big fool. You are a big idiot a useless human being go to Ebonyi and see poverty all they do is to come to media and show street light cultism hv ravaged d state. Be careful ooo
waleademolaa:

Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by doggedfighter(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
waleademolaa:

Hahahahahahaha
Waleademolaa, are you aware you are following a frustrated vagabond. I know it's a mistake. Do the needful. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by doggedfighter(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thanks18:

Thanks for seeing reasons with me. grin grin
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Thanks18(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
mabea:
You're wrong. The truth is that with the strides he has made in infrastructural development, his successor can build from there. I can also tell you with every sense of responsibility that these infrastructures are already impacting economic activities in the state especially the rural areas.

The flyover is a misplaced priority and will not trigger human development indices. There's hardly traffic gridlock in Ebonyi to beautify the state with 10 flyovers. Pls don't quote me again. Thanks and have a happy Sunday.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
waleademolaa:

The comment alone shows you are from Ebonyi state and not Osun.

Even peter denied Jesus, and you just denied Ebonyi grin
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Beautiful , quality and standard!

Obiano pls your attention is needed.

Call your state governor and leave Obiano
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by vickydankal(f): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
This man is behaving as if we are not in the same country again, can’t Abia governor meet him and find the secret.
Re: Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover by Dayoebe(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Laudable achievement! Fayose managed to construct 1, he won't let us rest
Kosoco:
Nonsense
Enemy of progress will never see anything good in a good thing.

While his mate are embelzleling, complaining and blaming covid 19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Reduced Gas Flaring By 70% Over The Past 15 Years - World Bank / Bubari Relocates NLNG Headquarters From Lagos To South South (pic) / Countries With Similar Or Worse Power Supply Than Nigeria! (Surprising List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.