Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) (75582 Views)

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Baiser(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Governor seyi se bebe

Chaii we are so dumb in this country.

Its like your father withdrawing money from your account to buy birthday gift for you when you are hungry and your family members are praising him As the best dad.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
lebete3000:

But wait oh, shey na hin salary he take buy am?
Why all the fuss?
Naija really has a long way to go
Other African countries don dust us...

Previous governments had been embezzling thesame kind of money he used to purchase them, so for him to do otherwise he deserves some credits.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by mywells: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
happney65:

It is ogun that will kill you for the lie you just spewed here.Even a blind man knows Ibadan isn't what it was in 1999..A whole 1999 till date?Aiye yin tii taa paau..Ibadan that has turned to a sodom and gomorrah you are saying nonesense. Iro ti po juu
ibadan has turn to a ghost town from time in memorial,every where brown roof and dust enviroment,sodom or Bleep gomora.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2020
juman:
Not impressed by his performance.
Too much noise making.

Na his achievements dey make noise my bbrother
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Taye4j: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
OK Ibadan is getting humanly congested dis days sef
not a bad one from makinde tho'

I swear, it seems people are now moving from Lagos and other parts of the country to Ibadan. The congestion being experienced and the population growth in Ibadan is on steroids.

Before, you can move from Ijokodo to Ring road under 30 mins, but now, you'll be lucky to cover such distance under 1hr.

I was coming from office one fateful day and I spent over 5hrs along 110 road to Dugbe, I felt like crying that day. I pray Ibadan doesn't become another Lagos (at least in terms of population), but if the current inflow of people into Ibadan is not checked, within the next one year, we will be competing with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Truly Omituntun.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by themaestro08(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Governor seyi se bebe

Praising mediocrity! angry
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Good foresight, but not Seyi Makinde's buses. He didn't add one of his penny into the amount used in buying those buses. Foolishly we arrogate unnecessary power to politicians and they capitalize on our ignorance to treat us as second class citizens to themselves and their families
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2020
PopSmoke:

but u celebrated the coming of old trains
These old trains??

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2020
The things that sells in Nigeria

Show me European governor showing off buses he bought with state funds

Show me European governor taking picture behind a fly over he contracted with state funds
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Ademoore07(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
juman:
Not impressed by his performance.
Too much noise making.
Shut up, Ogbeni. Are u based in Oyo state? If yes, then u must be blind.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by yinks77: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2020
Those who belong to the camp of jagaban will never like this
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
What is the essence of the buses?

Will they be cheaper?

Will they solve some congestion problems?

There was a reason for BRT in Lagos.

What is the reason for these ones?

This man go like copy copy die.

He is going to go down as one of the worst governors in the history of any state in Nigeria.

Keep shut please if you know nothing to say..

These buses are to replace the old ones Ajumobi bought during his time.

Some of these convey civil servants to and fro from oyo state secretariat to their different locations in the state and its for free all 5days of the week.

The other sets of buses convey passengers to their respective route for just #50.. distance is no issue..
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2020
2cribz:
Bad road poor maintenance go mke am pack up. 1st wud be dents then after that gear with compressor go knock.

You said this because you have never been there(Ibadan).
Road network is 90% motorable
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Ayoolamax: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Which buses be this naa, no be this kind bus contractor they use to they carry labour go site for dubai , haba, make them see the metro bus whey dubai they use carry citizen naa. All this government fear God ooooooooo.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Adesdayo:
yall are calling it GSM Buses "Governor Seyi mankind" Nigerians need to be educated.

you can google what Brt means?

BRT Stand for Bus Rapid Transit

You need that education too bruv.

Do well also to google what "el rufai" means?..
Do well to google what "Sullivan" means?

BTW, El Rufai bus in Abuja, sullivan bus in enugu.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Taye4j:

I swear, it seems people are now moving from Lagos and other parts of the country to Ibadan. The congestion being experienced and the population growth in Ibadan is on steroids.

Before, you can move from Ijokodo to Ring road under 30 mins, but now, you'll be lucky to cover such distance under 1hr.

I was coming from office one fateful day and I spent over 5hrs along 110 road to Dugbe, I felt like crying that day. I pray Ibadan doesn't become another Lagos (at least in terms of population), but if the current inflow of people into Ibadan is not checked, within the next one year, we will be competing with Lagos.
.Ibadan has always been too populated against the quality of infrastructure available, you also forgot to factor in the yuletide effect on movement of goods and people.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Ayoolamax: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Still better pass gandollar
Which one better? This kachara buses that Pakistan and bagladach ppl they use carry labourers go to site in dubai is what u are celebrating.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by bolaji73(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Gov Seyi is trying but trust me,Ibadan doesn't need these for now. I moved fully to the city less than about 5months ago from lagos. I saw some hitch in transportation which many attributed to increase in inflow of people from other states particularly from Lagos. But trust me this has little to do with the transportation issue..
The thing is Ibadan major roads are too narrow and major Bus stops have no special extended place to halt and carry passengers e.g Sango and Mokola busstop. And the Driver and Nurtw members are not helping. It's even now worse with the absence of police.
Let's even assume that they want to use these big Buses as per they want to copy from their neighbouring state(Lagos).. The lagos state government didn't just bring the Brt buses suddenly. They first constructed special dedicated lane solely for brt. This helps to ease traffic that could occur as a result of the sizes and numbers of BRT.
I think Ibadan should also take a clue on that..First,they should check the activities of NURTW in major bus stops that always leads to traffic and then expand those Bus stops with a gradual expansion of the roads too. Trust me ,with all these they don't new mega Buses. Our micras are enough �
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Good for the OYO people.... Dapo Abiodun will keep appointing governing bodies, committees & the likes till 2023. Mtchew
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Bahamas95:
There's nothing like maintenance culture in Nigeria.......I can bet with my left ball that few years from now these vehicles will become history.

We had same buses in Delta sometime ago, marcopolo abi wetin dem call am dat year sef.....We don't see them on the road anymore, even the few buses left have now turned kabukabu. Dem be like motor wey dem take dey carry firewood for bush.
you are very right.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Chimaokigwe: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Deeper Life in Lagos has 10 times more buses than what this mediocre in Ibadan is celebrating
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Baiser:

Chaii we are so dumb in this country.

Its like your father withdrawing money from your account to buy birthday gift for you when you are hungry and your family members are praising him As the best dad.
Commend the Governor or look away..simple!!!!

Let me remind you how dumb you must have been in the past....
Singing songs of praise to etisalat network because of the download speed.
Or your teachers who made you understand a topic you were taught in class..

Why are the above there?

Once again, commend him or look away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rubbish ordinary buses what is the big deal here? Nigerians and mediocrity.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerians know the working governors OYo state gov is one of them.. this is beauty���
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by tsagir(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
GOOD JOB Mr.GOV. BUT PLS.DONT ALLOW IGBOpigs to destroy the bus as they done to LAGOS
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Map1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
GSM is working Buhari is sleeping
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by papyskinsy: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cool

Saw these buses packed along Ozurumba Mbadiwe way heading Lekki in Lagos on friday...

GSM na man ooo however don't understand this rift between himsself and Oshokomole..

I saw it too.. I was thinking it was for lagos
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Baiser(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
uchaymart:

Let me remind you how dumb you must have been in the past....

When use the modal verb "must have". It indicates you categorically knew/know me, and as a matter of fact with 100% certainty.
If these
uchaymart:
Singing songs of praise to etisalat network because of the download speed.
Or your teachers who made you understand a topic you were taught in class..
are what you do/did, don't assume everyone did that.

The highest form of stupidity is commending stupidity, looking away is for cowards... So it's either you are highly stupid or you are a dumb coward..

So which are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.