Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) (75583 Views)

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Powerexpert: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
This is stupidity.

We need city buses in Ibadan not touring buses like this.

We need Toyota Coaster and Hiace equivalents.

The Coasters doing long haul from dedicated off street stations like Dugbe to Apata. The Hiace types can be doing small stops.
To add to this, I hope it was assembled in Ibadan Leyland plant. That Apata road needs intervention.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Exc2000: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Ajimobi RIP and thanks for the Ajumose busses vision

Makinde also did a good thing and must be commended, public transport is a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Like eating a sandwich before embarking on an expedition to the south pole. How long will it last....
Good...fantastic...but by all means lay the foundations for a proper metro system if you cannot start one. And if you cannot start one, commission the design of one.

Have a future perspective. The population of your state and its capital is growing rapidly into "unlivability'. This 'duck taping' will not cut it. Time and resources are going to waste. Be a visioneer.

2 Likes

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2020
juman:
Not impressed by his performance.
Too much noise making.
U are saying rubbish u better shut your mouth.. Cynics

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by leisuretym: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2020
They do not really need these buses in Ibadan, to carry who in particular? Well, may be on some routes sha, Dugbe to ring road , gate to government office areas where dey have cooperate workers but Ibadan people will not pay more than 50 naira for that bus no matter the distance with their loads

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2020
paulemmy19:
a welcome development. we hope there is good maintenance culture.
There's nothing like maintenance culture in Nigeria.......I can bet with my left ball that few years from now these vehicles will become history.

We had same buses in Delta sometime ago, marcopolo abi wetin dem call am dat year sef.....We don't see them on the road anymore, even the few buses left have now turned kabukabu. Dem be like motor wey dem take dey carry firewood for bush.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Kudos to my Home State governor. More grace to serve well...
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Aburada: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
juman:
Not impressed by his performance.
Too much noise making.
cry us a river
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2020
This guy just dey do stuffs without making noise. Nice one Mr governor.

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Adesdayo(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2020
yall are calling it GSM Buses "Governor Seyi mankind" Nigerians need to be educated.

you can google what Brt means?

BRT Stand for Bus Rapid Transit
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by kingsavage: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Useless people angry .. i hate this man with passion. same as dapo and oyetola angry
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by PHAYOL81: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Latidoh1:
Which road the buses go pass? They have already contracted planet projects to build something similar to what they did at Oshodi in Iwo Road.
For real? Wow, i'm beginning to enjoy this. These are the kinda development we hope for in the SW. We want all those lazy governors to man up and start taking responsibilities. We can do better.
Next up should be how to/creation of an avenue to attract big investments (both local and foreign) to all the S.West states especially those lacking in this aspect while Lagos and Ogun pay rapt attention to the improvement in the number of what they have in their domains.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Quadranoo(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2020
wellmax:
Hahaha
Before making baseless comparison, try to confirm the value of Nigeria naira as at the time when Lagos bought its own and when Oyo bought its own. Isn't it this same Nigeria where a bag of rice sold for 12k is now 32k?

1 Like

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by abidem4real: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arrival of New Buses(GSM Bus) to Oyo State by Governor Seyi Makinde!!
"Makinde nSe Bebe" O Por Yeye. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice. ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllnsZ1T8Ls
People and government sha! The story will soon change
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by globalresource: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Incognito403:
They look good but "GSM buses"?!

Did he buy them with his money or which kind rubbish be this. There's nothing this man won't do for clout.

Did u see GSM written on it?
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by mywells: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2020
I left Ibadan since 1999,the way i left it thats the way i meet it two month ago,ososami,apata,odo ona to mention few,its a ghost town at night.nothing has change in that state of oyo.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by abidem4real: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=97243109]Arrival of New Buses(GSM Bus) to Oyo State by Governor Seyi Makinde!!

[/quote
The question is, does Oyo state have the good roads for these buses? If yes, congratulations and happy transportation enjoyment! I hope Osun State could copycat this ooo
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2020
olril17:

a year of nothingness which include trying to rescontruct Iwo road and other places in Ibadan which are visible to the eye cos work has not stopped in those places..
go to ogun and lickk dapoo ball as usual
obo oshi
grin grin grin
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2020
Op u no fit crop your screenshots

Na waa
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by hotseat: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2020
Delta State never mentioned in any developmental strides.

Just moving from one failed administration to another.

Nothing to give Deltans a sense of pride in the comity of States.

Make I hear am say "Delta no dey carry last"!

Ekpa shishan!
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by happney65: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2020
mywells:
I left Ibadan since 1999,the way i left it thats the way i meet it two month ago,ososami,apata,odo ona to mention few,its a ghost town at night.nothing has change in that state of oyo.

It is ogun that will kill you for the lie you just spewed here.Even a blind man knows Ibadan isn't what it was in 1999..A whole 1999 till date?Aiye yin tii taa paau..Ibadan that has turned to a sodom and gomorrah you are saying nonesense. Iro ti po juu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2020
OK Ibadan is getting humanly congested dis days sef not a bad one from makinde tho'
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
BigSarah:
Smaller than brt laudable tho, but I like Ibadan's current transport system. Those golf cars are okay and they don't carry excess passengers, unlike their counterparts here in the north
Ibadan is too big for such cars, mirca sud never be a form of transportation in Ibadan a old capital of western region.... Ibadan is too stagnant
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Nice one, I hope now the government can take some of those useless wrecked danfo busses plying Beere to Ójoo off the road, Oyo state needs a facelift.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arrival of New Buses(GSM Bus) to Oyo State by Governor Seyi Makinde!!

But wait oh, shey na hin salary he take buy am?
Why all the fuss?
Naija really has a long way to go
Other African countries don dust us...
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
See honorable man.
He has been trying to become governor for a long time but it didn't work. When he finally got what he wanted, he is working for his state, unlike one president like that.
Re: New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
BigSarah:
Smaller than brt laudable tho, but I like Ibadan's current transport system. Those golf cars are okay and they don't carry excess passengers, unlike their counterparts here in the north

Yeah, the Micra cars are cool. Small and efficient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.