Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack (48311 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ostarlink: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Have they contacted Buhari for negotiation? They should negotiate quickly afterall the money is coming fro the south not from his cows.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by GGirll: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2020
humilitypays:
Terrorists in power, having a field day in northern Nigeria.

The sad truth is Britain and France destroyed Nigeria and other African nations by joining tribes with parallel cultures, lifestyle, belief and interest together to form different African nations, out of their devilish interests to have larger size of African nations to milk during the colonial era.

This wicked act of merging too many tribes to form one African country gave rise to tribal competition and agitation in African nations, and of course corruption by people in power trying to favor their tribesmen against other tribes, and this plunged African nations into years and decades of civil wars and later massive corrupt governments in the name of military governments cum corrupt Democratic governments we have today in African nations.

But go to Europe, almost all countries in Europe are made up of people of similar heritage and interest.

Even in the UK made up of - Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Britain don't have same cultural values and that is why they practice the United kingdom kind of government but with each kingdom - Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Britain having their own independent governments and sovereignty, but they lumped different tribes in Nigeria into one big ungovernable country called Nigeria.

Until Nigeria restructures or divides, there is no hope for a better Nigeria no matter who is elected as President of Nigeria undecided

The time for Nigeria to fully implement local Policing has come. Only Northerners can secure their region. Only Northerners understand their terrain and how to secure it against external or internal aggression. Same applies to Southern Nigerians.

The time to restructure is now.

They should use the 6 geopolitical zones as a test template to restructure Nigeria and test the level of success for like 20 years and see.

Let each geopolitical zone become a sovereign region. Nigeria should also be renamed to United Regions of Africa; URA or United Regions of West Africa; URWA or United Regions of Sahara; URS!

Each region must have their own Prime Minister and Regional Police but we will have one United National Guard, that's the military.

Wise man!!!
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Obyino: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Make them the cash out....one day....
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
funmike83:
God, when will I leave this country , very soon they would soon start coming to sw
Are you scared babe? wink
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Drone95(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2020
This northerners are just shooting movies for us everytime.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by chozzy: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chain !!!
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
wellmax:

Ode didirin, another new to masturbate upon. News of attacks surely gives you goosebumps.

You shall be put to shame and all enemies of Nigeria

You wake up every morning, praying to see news of attacks, we know you, bad news mongers. You think you are shaming me, smh, shame on you social media hoodlum.
You sound frustrated already.

You see your life outside. You have been saying I'll be put to shame bla bla bla since yesterday yet kidnapping is still going on.

If it's my so-called prayer that is causing the kidnapping, shouldn't you bring your empty coconut head over for me to pray some sense into it?

Now you're blaming me for the kidnapping while leaving out those who tacitly encourage it. Is this not a sign of bipolar disorder?

Internet weyrey ni e. Gba be.
Oponu alatenuje
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by eze31362(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know how we will be judge but on judgment day, special consideration should be given to people like us..
If dem just open our file..
BEEN MANIPULATED =1000%
BEEN USED =1000%
BEEN DONE SHEGE BY WOMEN=1000%
BEEN ABUSED =1200%
BEEN OPPRESSED =2000%

they should just say oya, give him mansion..

Shey you see people like buhari, matawale, onochie, adesina, Lai Mohammed, dem suppose use dem do fire wood for hell fire ni...
Shey u see their zombie supporters, dem suppose rub pepper for their anus and eyes then push dem near fire still rub dem devil beans for body...

Las Las, no matter what it takes, lie Mohammed must not be allowed to see the devil face to face, cos devil will learn one or two from his lies and use it to deceive other people..

Buhari should be made to swallow 1 bucket of sulphuric acid daily and he must not be allowed to see his cows.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Talknochip(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
yaki84:
Bros it wont start o. Rhese kidnappings is for a reason. So many people r cashing out from this. Shebi u know say bet9ja no dey pay again, so many cuts... This is new bookie in town...
lol
oya nah, make we dey look dey go
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ggood: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You can't even construct correct english...chai
it's a mistake
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by mcquin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
jaxxy:

If u don’t negotiate with them what do u do?? U can’t risk attacking them with many innocent people they can use as human shields meaning there might be casualties undecided. Then on the other hand the opposition is playing politics and putting pressure on the government to bring them back immediately like its magic
Reason people should be careful what they do cause karma is real. When Jonathan was there, then opposition government didn't make things easy for Jonathan; they as such have no moral right to cry fowl when paid in same coin.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Karemarealty288(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
only yaradua

Musa yar'dua
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Brushstrokes20: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Imagine what the redundant coupist has reduced his region to!
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by dumodust(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Have u heard of prisoners swap? The uk does it. It depends on the type of negotiation involved. Bt sm people just shout don’t negotiate with bla bla bla. Bandits have not been proscribed yet even. We don’t have enough information on who they are.

And u talk cut ur loses like Ure doing Tom cruise is mission impossible grin even America won’t say what u just said grin and this is Nigeria. U need to stop watching to many Hollywood movies.

U must save lives 1st not cut ur loses and move on. It’s still same Nigerians saying don’t negotiate with terrorists that will eat u raw when thing go bad.
I'm not talking movies and it's about the bigger picture not short term gains that are actually closet losses.
Keep pandering to them and the problem continues to expand.
Northenistan loadinh
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mayng01:
Something will finally tear Nigeria apart

Something must kill persin! smiley
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Flynnthekidd(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari keeps shitting on Buharians...come and post "North is Safe" na
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by IGBOSON1: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
funmike83:
God, when will I leave this country , very soon they would soon start coming to sw

That ship has already sailed i’m afraid! smiley
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
greatdreamer:
Buhari has made terrorism, banditry and kidnapping lucrative business to his kinsmen.
When they will be negotiating with hem by giving them money, I said it in one of my post that another kidnapping will happen very soon
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by jacoik(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know how we will be judge but on judgment day, special consideration should be given to people like us..
If dem just open our file..
BEEN MANIPULATED =1000%
BEEN USED =1000%
BEEN DONE SHEGE BY WOMEN=1000%
BEEN ABUSED =1200%
BEEN OPPRESSED =2000%

they should just say oya, give him mansion..

Shey you see people like buhari, matawale, onochie, adesina, Lai Mohammed, dem suppose use dem do fire wood for hell fire ni...
Shey u see their zombie supporters, dem suppose rub pepper for their anus and eyes then push dem near fire still rub dem devil beans for body...

Las Las, no matter what it takes, lie Mohammed must not be allowed to see the devil face to face, cos devil will learn one or two from his lies and use it to deceive other people..

Buhari should be made to swallow 1 bucket of sulphuric acid daily and he must not be allowed to see his cows.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
plaindealer:
It's from SR?

No worries, it's fake news.

Because SR picks up news quickly. And thy try to add pepper to it too, but check, Nigerian Tribune and thisday newspaper website, it's there

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by TruthinAction: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
The competent service Chiefs will soon swing into action and secure their release without payment of any ransom. Hahaha.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
If to say dey can save all the power & kuku kidnap Buhari E for better for all of Us
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by plaindealer: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Because SR picks up news quickly. And thy try to add pepper to it too, but check, Nigerian Tribune and thisday newspaper website, it's there

Fact is, I don't trust anything from SR until whatever they published is reported credible media outlets in Nigeria.

I know what they are doing and what they are after so their views and journalistic approach don't move me and they are not my primary source of credible news.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by amazingspiderma: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I said it before that the government is empowering the bandits by not being proactive in taking the fight to them. Watch how bandits will intestify the kidnapping of school kids now that they know the government will rush to negotiate and pay for their release. The proceeds of ransom will then be used to buy more arms
We are in this vicious cycle because PMB failed to take assertive and proactive actions as the commander in chief. Is it rocket science to replace non-performing service chiefs with competent generals? Is it rocket science to empowered the capacity of our military to go on offensive against bandits and terrorists?
Why are we playing politics with our security?

I agree with you, but I also feel, there is someone in Government telling the bandits how to go about their business.
It seems to that the bandits and Government are partners after all. They are satisfied with each others role.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Miracle2020: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
PDP really want to sell their T shirt and face caps.
If you know you know.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Make dem swipe the card again na
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Olatlaccon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
ggood:
it's a mistake
Again!!! try to get a good English teacher....u suck at English man
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by GoldHorse(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

exactly,nigeria is going down,an incompetent leader might hastened it but the cause is from a cumulative failures in the system of government we've had,mostly since we changed from regional system

Spot on!
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I said it before that the government is empowering the bandits by not being proactive in taking the fight to them. Watch how bandits will intestify the kidnapping of school kids now that they know the government will rush to negotiate and pay for their release. The proceeds of ransom will then be used to buy more arms
We are in this vicious cycle because PMB failed to take assertive and proactive actions as the commander in chief. Is it rocket science to replace non-performing service chiefs with competent generals? Is it rocket science to empowered the capacity of our military to go on offensive against bandits and terrorists?
Why are we playing politics with our security?

Tell me about it.

The output might not always be any different from this when a country so huge n diverse as Nigeria is being run by people who have no leadership ideas.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ggood: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Again!!! try to get a good English teacher....u suck at English man
get out of my side fool, lazy youth
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by deavicky(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
As long as we keep on negotiating with bandit, they will never stop. How can a nation allow bandits to occupy some parts of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.