Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack (48306 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by benzino00031(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
���...These bandits have seen something lucrative to deal in...omoh * 10000���
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Kokaine(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
I hope this is a joke
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by LaReinaa(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
This is what happens when Government decides to sell cheap lies by staging a kidnap and rescue mission to gain popularity,
Now, they’ve given new business ideas to terrorists!

Funny how they’re no longer called terrorists but bandits! Odieqwu grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by nnamdi640: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2020
omenka:
How? So you guys wanna start this again? Wouldn't you say it is staged? Or let's just curse and insult until their freedom is secured, then we'd make a 180⁰ u turn and say it was staged.

You guys are just shameless.
You are the shameless one. Hope you know that this is destroying our image as a country. Just within 14 days 3 different kidnapping have occur and yet you still feel to support a government that castigated Gej during the event of Chibok girls. Am sure this news has become headline news for BBC and the rest.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by showafrica(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2020
funmike83:
God, when will I leave this country , very soon they would soon start coming to sw

Yes, they would want to balance the equation let it not be only north. However, ESN and Amotekun no dey smile na. na why they are not happy about the security outfits. Make Nigeria end make everybody go him way.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ateka7777: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
This is just a clear result of NEPOTISM over along period of time. How I wish the president had done things better in appointments into sensitive positions.
All heads of security agencies should not come from the same region in a complex nation like Nigeria.
Checks and balances are IMPORTANT.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ChoCho54(f): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I said it before that the government is empowering the bandits by not being proactive in taking the fight to them. Watch how bandits will intestify the kidnapping of school kids now that they know the government will rush to negotiate and pay for their release. The proceeds of ransom will then be used to buy more arms
We are in this vicious cycle because PMB failed to take assertive and proactive actions as the commander in chief. Is it rocket science to replace non-performing service chiefs with competent generals? Is it rocket science to empowered the capacity of our military to go on offensive against bandits and terrorists?
Why are we playing politics with our security?
Let me add, is it rocket science to secure the northern borders against the influx of desperate fulanis from all over the Sahel?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by hashtagged(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2020
The piss religion is at work again
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by IYANGBALI: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari you see your life? Na your village people dey do you now o.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2020
And Tinubu says Buhari is vindicated

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2020
ChoCho54:
Let me add, is it rocket science to secure the northern borders against the influx of desperate fulanis from all over the Sahel?
they will never do that, because they are useful tools during elections and census

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Wellmax. The enemies of Nigeria are being put to shame again o
Fool!!

24 Season 2 Begins

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Qoko: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Massari, go and pay money to your arrangers/stagers

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Ugeh: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2020
tobechi74:
Source of revenue.
Abduct
Get paid
Release
Abduct
Get paid
Release.
Repeat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by blacknoir: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
At this rate Very soon we will wake up and hear that katsina state has been kidnapped by bandits
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Jack005(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
plaindealer:
It's from SR?

No worries, it's fake news.

Thunder shall fire your generation if the news comes out to be true.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ChoCho54(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2020
funmike83:
God, when will I leave this country , very soon they would soon start coming to sw
I will pardon this comment because you are woman.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2020
plaindealer:
It's from SR?

No worries, it's fake news.

You're very stupid.
Can't you see SR culled the news from Katsina Post?
You guys think burying your head in the sand makes you patriots.
Though we know say na wash. Na wetin una dey chop no allow you get sense

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by anungangampu: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Wanted to make this a tread. "that there will be series of kidnapping in North from now till December"
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by jyrre(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2020
North and wahala
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Has anything good ever come out from Katsina state...? Never

Never!! Not even Buhari
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by ChoCho54(f): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:
they will never do that, because they are useful tools during elections and census
Still, I won't say let them enjoy their trans-border crime because it is money from the south been used to prosecute the senseless war against terror. Money that could be deployed into better use if not looted.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by dazzlingd(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigeria is insecure...
Security is 0
Anybody can be abducted at any fvking time and get away with it
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by UCHIHAmask: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I said it before that the government is empowering the bandits by not being proactive in taking the fight to them. Watch how bandits will intestify the kidnapping of school kids now that they know the government will rush to negotiate and pay for their release. The proceeds of ransom will then be used to buy more arms
We are in this vicious cycle because PMB failed to take assertive and proactive actions as the commander in chief. Is it rocket science to replace non-performing service chiefs with competent generals? Is it rocket science to empowered the capacity of our military to go on offensive against bandits and terrorists?
Why are we playing politics with our security?
how many times are we going to keep removing service chiefs?why would they attain the positions of generals yet be incapable?how can about 20 people be incapable at the same time! the same reason why the former cheifs were changed?.
i'm not trying to absolve buhari from blame,i agree that an incompetent leader can hasten Nigeria's decadence but the problem stems from settings/system of government that allows for indiscipline and impunity of corruption in nigeria,the core system of everything in Nigeria institutions is lacking,the military is archaic and undeserving why wouldn't it produce shambled glorified generals and ill oriented oppressive soldiers.....
we need to RESTRUCTURE OR DISINTEGRATE

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by Donspicey: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2020
LadySarah:
LAI MOHAMMED SAID THOSE WAITING TO PROTEST CAN NOW GO HOME.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHY YOU DONT NEGOTIATE WITH THEM?ITS A NEW LINE OF BUSINESS FOR THEM.

THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN THE ODI TREATMENT..

ODI Treatment??

Even if the whole north is almost wiped out,Buhari will never give such order.....

He is sympathetic to dis terrorists......

Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by wellmax(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Wellmax. The enemies of Nigeria are being put to shame again o
Fool!!

Ode didirin, another new to masturbate upon. News of attacks surely gives you goosebumps.

You shall be put to shame and all enemies of Nigeria

You wake up every morning, praying to see news of attacks, we know you, bad news mongers. You think you are shaming me, smh, shame on you social media hoodlum.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by hayzed1090: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2020
hashtagged:
The piss religion is at work again
... And they went to kidnap student of ISLAMIYYA school, you see how dumb hatred has made you.
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by GoldHorse(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2020
greatdreamer:
Buhari has made terrorism, banditry and kidnapping lucrative business to his kinsmen.

No! Buhari didn't make it so, this is a result of cumulative failures in Nigeria over a long time.

What we should blame Buhari for is this lack of ability or decisiveness in dealing with the issue. This is the appalling part walahi!
Re: Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack by MrFly(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2020
this time Ganduje to carry out the rescue operation. Stay tuned as you enjoy "Rescue Operation II"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.