Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams (557 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2020

Empowerment Program For Churches, Mosques, Groups, Cooperative Societies & Others

Greetings to everyone reading this!

We are all aware of the economic situation of our dear country. There is unemployment and poverty in the land.

It's unfortunate Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world despite the huge human, capital and natural resources God has already blessed us with.

We will all agree that the government alone can't diversify our economy without our imput, as a matter of fact, it is impossible for the government to provide job for over 200million Nigerians.

China has over 1billion population, yet they have one of the best economy in the world. Their education system produces entrepreneurs yearly, virtually every household has one product or the other they are producing and they export it to the rest of the world, no wonder, every body now rely on one Chinese product or the other.

Over here in Nigeria, our education system keeps producing graduates on a yearly basis, almost every one is interested in white collar jobs which can not accommodate us all; whereas there is a Sector that can employ all our over 200million at a go.

Think about it, 2/3 of the color used in designing our national flag is green which means agriculture is the future, hope and glory of this nation. It is the only Sector that can't fail us.

If you are a Pastor, Imam, Cooperative executives, Landlord Association executives, Trade Union executives, Group Leaders, Politician, Philanthropist and those who has large crowd; let's not just fold our hands, let us play our part in eradicating poverty and kicking unemployment out of Nigeria.

We have identified up to 22 various skills in both agric and non agric sectors in which our people can get trained, empowered and get financial assistance.

With any of this skill, they will be guided till they can stand on their own because we will assign a mentor for them.
We will also assist them in selling most of the farm produce both home and abroad.

Agric Sector:

Cassava farming, Snail, Fish farming, Poultry, Piggery, Goat rearing, Animal feeds production, Vegetable farming, Goat farming, Grass cutter rearing, Rabbit rearing, Mushroom farming and beekeeping

Non Agric Sector

Soap moaking, Paint making, Bead making, Perfume making, Shoe & bag making, Insecticide making, Digital marketing, Makeup, Chips production & packaging, Catering and baking services

You can invite us to do a free seminar for youths, students, graduates, retirees, widow, unemployed, self-employed, women, men and every adult in your church, mosque, cooperative, landlord association meeting, club meeting and every other gathering in Nigeria.

As you read further on this thread, you will get details about each vocations.

To invite us, kindly chat me up via WhatsApp Link in my signature.

Let join hands and make Nigeria a better place for all of us.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Who is a leader?

A leader is someone who can see how things can be improved and who rallies people to move towards that better vision.

Examples of a leader

You are a leader if you fall into any of the following categories:

*Concerned individual
*Family head
*Group head
*Politician
*Philanthropist
*Society / community head
*Pastor
*Imam
*Students govt / class / department representative
*Organization head
*Cooperative executive head
*Market / Trade Union head
*NUT leader

Our Challenges

* Uemployment rate came in at 27.1% in the second quarter of 2020.
* It is believed that one in every two Nigerians in the country's labour force is either unemployed or underemployed.
* With a labour force of 80.2million, that means not less than 21.7million Nigerians ate unemployed, it is now estimated to be higher as we speak.
* Nigeria poverty rate as at September 2020 is estimated to be around 40.1 percent according to statista.com
This means more than 82 million Nigerians now lives on less than one dollar per day, according to National Bureau of Statistics.

Aren't this statistics worrisome?

Let's not just be complaining about the menace ravaging the society, we can do something about it.

There is a link between poverty, unemployment and insecurity in our country. Is this how we will all fold our hands and watch as things fall apart when we all have a role we can play to make things better.

Think about it, may be you are in your comfort zone and think you are not bothered by all the negative news on the daily basis. You may believe you and your family is secured and need not worry about this three monsters: unemployment, poverty and insecurity.

As we are all praying for God's provision and protection, we also need to take care of those who are affected by this menace among us because if we fail to act now, they may become a threat to our lives any time soon.

As a concerned individual and leader in your own capacity, why not invite us to your subjects and let's organize a free seminar on the various skills we have highlighted above.

Let's empower people around us and let's kick unemployment, poverty and insecurity out of Nigeria.

For further discussion, chat me up via WhatsApp Link in my signature.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
As if I knew the vice president will speak to support my opinion on the way forward for Nigeria.

I just read this from the home page of Nairaland same day I opened this thread. This is what the vice president has to say:

https://www.nairaland.com/6323149/osinbajo-govt-alone-cant-provide

What we are saying is that the government has failed us but how long are we going to continue the blame game?

China's population is over a billion since only God knows when but they are doing fine economically.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, and want to help / impact in the lives of those in your congregation, the only thing you need to do now is to share this message to your Pastor or Imam.

Tell them you want to organize a day free seminar on the skills listed in my thread and let's people get empowered.

It cost you nothing sir/ma, once you fix the date, announce to the members like 2-3 weeks to ascertain they will be present, myself and my team will travel down to your location and do the presentation.

Remember, you will be remembered by how many lives you have impacted positively. Let save Nigeria from unemployment, poverty and insecurity.

Nigeria will be great again!
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Manab: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mcsenior:
Greetings to everyone reading this!

We are all aware of the economic situation of our dear country. There is unemployment and poverty in the land.

It's unfortunate Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world despite the huge human, capital and natural resources God has already blessed us with.

We will all agree that the government alone can't diversify our economy without our imput, as a matter of fact, it is impossible for the government to provide job for over 200million Nigerians.

China has over 1billion population, yet they have one of the best economy in the world. Their education system produces entrepreneurs yearly, virtually every household has one product or the other they are producing and they export it to the rest of the world, no wonder, every body now rely on one Chinese product or the other.

Over here in Nigeria, our education system keeps producing graduates on a yearly basis, almost every one is interested in white collar jobs which can not accommodate us all; whereas there is a Sector that can employ all our over 200million at a go.

Think about it, 2/3 of the color used in designing our national flag is green which means agriculture is the future, hope and glory of this nation. It is the only Sector that can't fail us.

If you are a Pastor, Imam, Cooperative executives, Landlord Association executives, Trade Union executives, Group Leaders, Politician, Philanthropist and those who has large crowd; let's not just fold our hands, let us play our part in eradicating poverty and kicking unemployment out of Nigeria.

We have identified up to 22 various skills in both agric and non agric sectors in which our people can get trained, empowered and get financial assistance.

With any of this skill, they will be guided till they can stand on their own because we will assign a mentor for them.
We will also assist them in selling most of the farm produce both home and abroad.

Agric Sector:

Cassava farming, Snail, Fish farming, Poultry, Piggery, Goat rearing, Animal feeds production, Vegetable farming, Goat farming, Grass cutter rearing, Rabbit rearing, Mushroom farming and beekeeping

Non Agric Sector

Soap moaking, Paint making, Bead making, Perfume making, Shoe & bag making, Insecticide making, Digital marketing, Makeup, Chips production & packaging, Catering and baking services

You can invite us to do a free seminar for youths, students, graduates, retirees, widow, unemployed, self-employed, women, men and every adult in your church, mosque, cooperative, landlord association meeting, club meeting and every other gathering in Nigeria.

You can as well see the details of our various skills from this my other thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6320025/biggest-job-opportunity-oyo-state

To invite us, kindly chat me up via WhatsApp Link in my signature.

Let join hands and make Nigeria a better place for all of us.

Thanks
plz I need ur contact or ur address.
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Manab:
plz I need ur contact or ur address.

Check signature for my WhatsApp number sir
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by TheRareGem1(f): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mcsenior:
As if I knew the vice president will speak to support my opinion on the way forward for Nigeria.

I just read this from the home page of Nairaland same day I opened this thread. This is what the vice president has to say:

https://www.nairaland.com/6323149/osinbajo-govt-alone-cant-provide

What we are saying is that the government has failed us but how long are we going to continue the blame game?

China's population is over a billion since only God knows when but they are doing fine economically.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, and want to help / impact in the lives of those in your congregation, the only thing you need to do now is to share this message to your Pastor or Imam.

Tell them you want to organize a day free seminar on the skills listed in my thread and let's people get empowered.

It cost you nothing sir/ma, once you fix the date, announce to the members like 2-3 weeks to ascertain they will be present, myself and my team will travel down to your location and do the presentation.

Remember, you will be remembered by how many lives you have impacted positively. Let save Nigeria from unemployment, poverty and insecurity.

Nigeria will be great again!

Exactly! The thing is just that we don't like ourselves, we just want to keep making lives difficult for ourselves; if government do something that will benefit us, it's still the people that will ensure that thing only benefit them and maybe their families.

Immediate enforcement only happens when the price of commodities goes up, just imagine that
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2020
The journey to train and empower over 1m Nigerians has started. You can also invite us to your church, mosque, cooperative, association and every other gathering.

Don't feel unconcerned about the life of those youths, unemployed, underemployed and those who need financial breakthrough in your church, mosque, cooperative and your neighborhood.

It cost you nothing, just arrange with your Pastor, Imam, President or Chairman. Tell them you are sponsoring a free seminar for your people on those skills I have listed above both agric and non agric sectors.

Once you have agreed on the date, venue and the people have been properly informed, you can then inform us and we will come to your location.

Remember, it will cost you nothing.

I just finished a seminar at kwara immigration yesterday and the reception was awesome.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Poverty Eradication Through The Church

A friend ask me; why am I so concerned about empowerment and poverty eradication through the church?

My response was simple and straight forward: 'i belong to the system'

I have been a Christian all my life. I knew what I went through all because I had no one to link me up with high paying jobs after graduation in 2012. I had to leave from hand to mouth.

I didn't want to corrupt myself with the system, I rejected a lot of job offers because I knew it will jeopardize my salvation. Today I give glory to God for where I am.

Hmmm, I have a lot of Christian friends who are into shady deals because they had no choice; they had to compromise and the church is even celebrating their achievements.

Today, I believe there are millions like me in every church today; all they want is legit way to make money. They want someone to show them the Godly way to financial freedom.

We shouldn't just focus on prayers and spiritual growth alone. A lot of youths, even married men and women need financial help, they need business education.

This is the reason why even if it is once in a year, churches need to organize programs like business seminars, empowerment programs etc for the youths, widows, women, unemployed among others.

What Do I Preach

I am not your regular pastor. I Know God doesn't want any of His children poor. That's why we need to inform ourselves how to solve the problem of unemployment, poverty, poor paying jobs and other financial challenges through Godly means.

Most youths (even Christians) are into one financial crime or the other either online & offline today because that was what they were exposed to by their friends, colleagues, and online information available to them.

We have identified not less than 21 vocational skills both in Agric and Non Agric Sectors that everyone can key into.

Feel free to invite me to your church for a free seminar for your members, and I believe God will change the fortune of many who need this vital information.

Snail Farming

We don't just train people, we empower and support them till they can stand alone.

Snail business is cool money making machine. We help you export your snail when it reaches maturity.

We also have a snail slime extractor in Ibadan to help you extract snail slime without killing your snail. You can do this every 4months and earn foreign exchange through this and your snail will still be fine.

A litter of snail slime will fetch you not less than #100,000 in the international market.

Think about it.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Crop Farming Training

Are you interested in crop farming (cassava, maize and rice). If Yes:
Come, let us train you and help you start smiling to the bank.

Most farmers use to worry about where to sell their produce at good price; if you are trained by us, your worries are over.

We help you sell your produce at every harvest at good price too.

Poultry Business Training

If you are interested in starting your own poultry business or you have an existing poultry of your own; this opportunity is for you.

After you are trained, where to sell your birds is no longer your problem because we have ready made market for you.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Catering & Baking Business Training

Are you interested in acquiring catering and baking skill? The time is now, get trained and we give you a mentor to guide you to ensure you succeed in this business.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Paint Making Training

Are you a graduate, student or Corp member or a salary earner that need residual source of income.

Why not learn how to produce paint and start making money from your neighborhood.

Parents should let their children key into this and any of the training on this thread. As you are giving them education, try to empower them with any of these skills and let them start making money while in school. By the time they graduate, they will graduate as an entrepreneur not as a white collar job seeker in the so called labour market.

While their mates are seeking jobs, they will be thinking of how to expand their company and employ some of their colleagues.

Think about it.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Piggery Business Training

Some will say pigs are dirty, I can't do it. Hmm, pigs are not dirty if you raise them in a modern way.

Let us train you how to start making reasonable income through pig rearing. This breed of pigs you will start with can give you up to 15 offsprings at a time, think about that.

We will also help you sell your pigs when it reaches maturity.

We have market for pigs both home and abroad.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Make Up Business Training

We can help you become that professional makeup artist you dream of. We don't only train you, we assign a mentor to you.

This can be a major source of residual income for students and those who can be doing this for part-time.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Perfume Making Business Training

We can help you start making good money through perfume business. Everybody want to smell nice, if you are able to make them achieve this, they are ready to pay you nice money too.

We all know the price of quality perfumes in the market, you can create your own market too.

You will be trained how to make perfumes with good fragrance and with quality branding and pricing, you are good to go.

Mushroom Farming Training

Mushroom farming is a very easy way of making money. Do you have a spare room like a store, guest room or any vacant room at home where you dump clothes, shoes, bags and other irrelevant items.

The time to pack them out has come. You can now use this room as your mushroom room.

Mushroom farming is done indoor and is less stressful, you start harvesting everyday after just two weeks; brand it and start selling to restaurants, supermarkets, hospital, offices, online and within your neighborhood.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Chips Production & Packaging Training

Get this skill and start your own production of chips with attractive packaging and branding. Before you know it, your brand will become an household name in Nigeria.

Every big business started somewhere.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Digital Marketing Training

Come and learn the nitty gritty of digital marketing and how you can use it to create awareness about your business and increase sales.

If you are a parent, this is another skill you can allow your children to acquire. With this skill, they can help promote your business and take your business to the palm of every phone user in the world.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Insecticide Making Training

We train you how to make different kinds of insecticide and start making money with ease. You will see this Igbo guys selling insecticide on the street from January to December, they know how much they are making from the business.

Any business that is not lucrative, you no fit find Igbo man doing it. You can start your own production and start selling or find people who will sell for you. You can as well partner with those who are selling it and supply them at a discount.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Bead Making Training

Come, let us train you how to make all kinds of beads and start making residual income.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Shoe & Bag Making Training

Nobody goes out without wearing a shoe, and every woman loves going out with a bag. You can learn how to start production of shoes and bag and start making money for yourself.

Soap Making Training
(Bar & Liquid)

As we all know, we can't do without soap on a daily basis. If you want to start your own soap production,this is your opportunity.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Bee Keeping Training

If you have a farm land that you can use for bee keeping, this opportunity is for you. You can start production of your own branded original honey in no distant time.

There is huge demand for raw honey both home and abroad. Honey has no expiration date.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Rabbit Rearing Training

Rabbit rearing is highly lucrative because rabbit fur, droppings, meat, and urine is money.

You can also key into this opportunity and start making extra income.

You don't have to start big, start small from the little space you have and grow bigger at your own pace.

Grasscutters Rearing Training

You can now bring the natural habitat of grasscutters from the forest straight under your roof. Let's train you how to start rearing grasscutters at home, you can then decide to go bigger after some time.

There is huge demand for grasscutters both home and abroad.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Goat Farming Training

Come and learn how to become a successful goat farmer. You will start with a goat breed that can give you between 5 & 9 offsprings twice in a year.

You can start small with one male and two females and before you know it, you start expanding every six month.

You know how much you will make from this giant goats every festive seasons like Easter, Christmas, New year, Ramadan etc

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Vegetable Farming Training

We will train you how to plant different kinds of vegetables like okra, spinach, ewedu, cucumber, pepper, tomato, ugu among others.

You can start from that little space in your backyard and start expanding from there at your own pace or capacity.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Animal Feeds Production Training

Come and learn how to produce various animal feeds and become established in your neighborhood.

Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2021
*SOME FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW*

*✔ Nobody can become rich by his salary only.*

*✔ And whoever is too afraid to invest, may die poor*.

*✔ The poor work to make money.*

*✔ The rich make their money work .*

*✔ After finding work, you should find work for your money.*

*✔ Your two combined remunerations will make your wealth*.

*✔ Being too afraid to invest is like deciding not to sow because of a bad season that has caused huge losses.*

*✔ Be leaders and readers*

*✔ Decide to be rich and not just rely on a likely job.*

*✔ Great men are not born in greatness, they grow up.*

*✔ If you do not run after what you want, you'll never get it.*

*✔ If you do not ask, the answer will always be no*.

*✔ If you do not take a step forward, you always stay in one place.*

*✔ To succeed in your life, you must learn to never back down from obstacles and achieve the goal you have set for yourself.*

*✔ A pessimist sees the difficulty in each opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in each difficulty*.

*✔ You must remain motivated, believe in yourself, in your projects, in your mission, in your vision, and be positive.*

*✔ Life is fraught with difficulties that everyone must learn to overcome with determination.*

*✔ And never forget that the biggest failure is never trying at all.*

*Digest and reflect...*
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Whatever small space you have at the back of your house, please plant something

You can plant cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, okro, leafy vegetables eg ewedu, efo etc

There is okro that matured in 40 days
Cucumber matured in 40 days
Tomatoe and pepper is 90days

You can even plant sweet corn, sweet potatoes etc.
Sweet corn is 75 days
Sweet potatoes is 3 - 4 months

A small space of sweet potatoes gives you a lot.

You can fry, boil or turn to flour

Rainfall last year was bad in the South west as a result of climate change. Several crops did not survive

Several farmers harvest little or nothing from the farm.

The little food that was harvested are getting reserved for personal use. They are not even enough

What then will they send to the city to sell?

The northern side battle massive flood which has never happened before
Farms are destroyed
Property were lost
Life were lost

The food system is completely disorganised

The other side of the farming area that was not destroy by flood had been taken over by bandits and kidnappers

We recently read that farmers now pay bandit tax before they could harvest in the northern side

Majority of our food source is from the North.
We produce little around here even in rainy season not to talk of dry season that we don't produce anything

There will be possible food scarcity
You can only pay for what you see
No matter how expensive it becomes

What if you did not even get the one to price?
Plant something no matter how small.
Most of us have boreholes at home

Give the crop water in the morning and in the evening. Just a small space

We can grow our own food
Rain has stopped in most farming area since October last year

Sorghum that farmers normally plant towards the end of the season did not have enough water to produce well.

Yam is as expensive in the rural side as I have never seen before even as at December

Farmers now make corn into tuwo and egbo as favourite food in the southwest.

Egbo in the morning
Tuwo in the afternoon and evening

No cassava to make elubo
No yam to make elubo

And the next rainy season is still months away.

Thats if it start on time.
Then we will be expecting new harvest by August or September

What ever your hand can find planting, please plant it.
Whatever space you have, please utilise it

**Keep farming*
**Copied**
Re: 2021 Shocking Revelation: Open Letter To Pastors, Reverends, Bishops & Imams by Mcsenior(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Opportunity For Poultry Farmers

Are you an aspiring poultry farmer?

Are you an experience poultry farmer?

Are you planning for your retirement and thinking of what business to invest on?

Do you Know anybody would is interested in poutry?

Do you have money but don't know which business to invest on?

If your answer to any of the questions above is yes; this opportunity is meant for you.

✓We are going to train you even if you are a professor in poultry
✓We will assign a mentor to you
✓You will provide the pen as well as conducive environment for poultry
✓The minimum capacity we can partner with you is 5,000 capacity up to 50,000 pullets for free
✓We will provide feeds for you for free
✓Free medication and veterinary service
✓We will buy back from you after 16weeks

Let's do the maths:
Assuming your friend get trained and we supply 20,000 birds with feeds and medications. After 16 weeks, we buy back from him and pay him #1,000 per bird.
Multiply that by 20,000
#1,000 × 20,000 = #20million

Don't say No to this opportunity

Who can benefit:
✓Individual
✓Poultry farmers
✓Youth corpers
✓Retiree
✓Groups
✓Cooperatives
✓Graduates

If you want to meet me in person, my location is Ibadan. You can chat me up via WhatsApp in signature to book an appointment with me. This is 100% offline business.

Real business for real people. If you are outside Oyo state, we can discuss via WhatsApp pls.

2021 is still fresh, don't wait for government to provide job, wake up and do something for yourself.

Even those who are doing salary jobs, there monthly take home pay can't take them to the bus stop.

Your destiny is in your own hands.

(1) (Reply)

Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? / Stop Exposing Your Life On Social Media. / Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.