Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ (594 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death / Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by philstone(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has broken his silence by sending a condolence letter to Evelyn, wife of the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), late Prophet T.B. Joshua.
The letter was dated 15th June, 2021 and it was not made known to the media until it leaked out.
Adeboye had been a strong antagonist of Joshua and he even said some years ago that he would bot preach in Joshua’s church unless the prophet would allow him to preach salvation message to him to become born again before he could minister in his church.
Read More ...https://www.charlesonwuemenesblog.com/2021/07/adeboye-breaks-silence-tb-joshua-is.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jue0Qs3N5Y8/YPLVlQt2O7I/AAAAAAABHjI/BrFqeGMON_AIF52oELFmZgxkIFHoEvtlACLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h360/Adeboye-1.jpeg[/img][img][/img]
Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by omoiyamayor(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Salvation of tithe and offering Abi which one. Sometimes I wonder why God create us to this world to come and seek his kingdom, where did he created us from, are we on this earth to Appeal our HELL sentences? Someone need to give us some explanation.
Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by SEGLIZ: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
omoiyamayor:
Salvation of tithe and offering Abi which one. Sometimes I wonder why God create us to this world to come and seek his kingdom, where did he created us from, are we on this earth to Appeal our HELL sentences? Someone need to give us some explanation.

He (God) never created us for destruction but man chose destruction hence returning to Him isn't on a platter of gold but work to earn it since the first was on a free platform.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by omoiyamayor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
SEGLIZ:

He (God) never created us for destruction but man chose destruction hence returning to Him isn't on a platter of gold but work to earn it since the first was on a free platform.
I didn’t asked or choose to come free or not, I just found myself here,why? who am I supposed to blame for that? All these theories are crusaders elements of changing your view about life, to seek eternity and forget about your well-being, while we are still praying for the kingdom of God, these crusaders grandchildren are busy inventing, looking for life in other planet.
Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by SEGLIZ: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
omoiyamayor:

I didn’t asked or choose to come free or not, I just found myself here,why? who am I supposed to blame for that? All these theories are crusaders elements of changing your view about life, to seek eternity and forget about your well-being, while we are still praying for the kingdom of God, these crusaders grandchildren are busy inventing, looking for life in other planet.

blame mum and dad for your existence here cheesy cheesy cheesy, blame that night or anytime did that kerewawa that brought you grin grin grin. God never chose to deposit you on His own volition but mum and dad needed a child so He gave them 'You'. shocked shocked shocked.

God never planned this for us but the independent mind he gave us, we miss used brought us this far.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by omoiyamayor(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
SEGLIZ:

blame mum and dad for your existence here cheesy cheesy cheesy, blame that night or anytime did that kerewawa that brought you grin grin grin. God never chose to deposit you on His own volition but mum and dad needed a child so He gave them 'You'. shocked shocked shocked.

God never planned this for us but the independent mind he gave us, we miss used brought us this far.
Oh I thought I was created by God, now I know my parents are my creator, so now I’m on trial to go to God in heaven if I fail my trial im going to Satan in hell, illusion.

Re: Adeboye Breaks Silence: ‘T.B. Joshua Is With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again’ by Joshintua(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
After a long while, God is in control as we shall all die and meet at the Lord feet at the last day.

(1) (Reply)

If Feminism Is Your Vision, Don't Get Married-Bishop David Oyedepo (video) / Lysa Terkeurst To Divorce From Husband After 29 Years Of Marriage / Priest Angrily Bans Igbo Songs In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.