Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School (8948 Views)

Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by EBMedia: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2020
'If I Wasn't Educated, I Will Not Be Standing In Front Of You' - President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School

President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to the rescued students of Government Science Secondary School in Kankara, Katsina State, to return to school, IgbereTV reports.

The President said this on Friday December 18, when he met with the 344 students at the Banquet Hall of the Government House in Katsina State.

Buhari who disclosed that he became President of Nigeria by going to school, told the students to remain focused in pursuing their interest in acquiring a good education, despite the misfortune of kidnapping.

He said;

“If I wasn’t educated, I will not be standing here today in front of you. I schooled in Katsina for nine years. I moved on to join the army, served as a governor, Head of State, went to prison, came out, and later joined politics.

“I contested presidential elections three times, and finally I was declared a winner in 2015.

“My dear children, don’t be discouraged with what has happened; give your attention to acquiring knowledge and developing good character, and you will be distinguished in life. I know that you have been through a lot.

“The suffering you went through, please put it aside and try to forget the painful experience. There is no substitute for a good education, so you must return to school and continue."

Buhari also described the unfortunate incident as a test of character and determination to succeed in life, and added that the Federal Government would upgrade the security structure in the country to ensure that everyone is safe.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375936/president-buhari-appeals-kankara-schoolboys-return-school/

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Formularcr7: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Return to .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by JaneYave(f): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2020
So much partial treatment in Nigeria. There are also children in places where Fulani herdsmen made life unbearable. Has anyone ever come to show them they care? The more l give up on thinking about issues concerning Nigeria, the more these staged political manipulations get me infuriated.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Fahdiga(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Imagine this cow claiming to be educated

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Afeligroly: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2020
JaneYave:
So much partial treatment in Nigeria. There are also children in places where Fulani herdsmen made life unbearable. Has anyone ever come to show them they care? The more l give up on thinking about issues concerning Nigeria, the more these staged political manipulations get me infuriated.
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by PAWG(m): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Let’s assume they return and are ‘taken’ again, what happens?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Anu mpama

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Hferryman(m): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
PAWG:
Let’s assume they return and are ‘taken’ again, what happens?

Then you’ve to stop your negative assumptions...

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Cocao(f): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
This man is a clown. We are truly unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by GOTVee: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
sad merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to everyone

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Racoon(m): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Provide and sustain adequate security otherwise those poor children should never go back to those schools in the region.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by VillagePipu: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Some other schoolkids were kidnapped in Katsina less than 24 hours ago. Waiting for Buhari to express shock. Maybe they are still charging him.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2020
I honestly don't believe that Nigerian government has not involved in any foul play pertaining this Kankara boys abduction

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Kingrefreshed: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375936/president-buhari-appeals-kankara-schoolboys-return-school/

Sincerely and honestly I feel this Country should go into Wars. It's better to have real animal like a chimpanzee to rule this country. Things will be better than this less animal there

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by arcahmad(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2020
If our governor is serious about security he shall create something like Amotekun, that the only solution.
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Bevic1: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Baba say he go school... Abeg which school?
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Goldenheart(m): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2020
angry
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by frankdGreat125: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Na thunder go fire you I castrated cow, you have succeeded turn Nigeria into Republic of Terrorism. Exchanging and trading people's life for money. Only God will punish you and your supporters anytime any day.
Rubbish he cow with big oversized Penis.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by fasho01(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Which school did you go to first of all mr lifeless, and why send them back to school without detraumatising them? Clueless leaders we have

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Btruth: 5:30am On Dec 20, 2020
APC is scam.....
Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, All APC governors, all APC card carry members are scam. Beware of any of them. Run as fast as your legs can carry you whenever you see any thing written with APC.

APC IS A BIG SCAM!!!

Don't mingle with them. Don't associate yourself with them. They are dangerous than Covid-19. They are all liars. Femi Adeshina has a master degrees in lying, same with Lai Mohammed. APÇ is so contagious with lie. Once you mixed with them, your life will change to a life full of lies. Remember what happens at Lekki massacre? Till tomorrow Sanwo-Olu is still denying of any involvements while the military said he was the one that called them. Tinubu will tell you that I don't have any single interest in Lekki toll-gate business or LAGBUS or even with TVC. They are all liars. They can't be trusted.
Buhari is a natural born liar.
A word they say is enough to a wise.
Run for your life....... Don't mingle with APC, they are CANCER!

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1340329935978852352?s=19

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by olisaEze(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Na waoh, educated illiterate who can’t see beyond his tribe. If not for opposition, dis one for claim kpe na 'im dey carry first for class. Werey dey disguise!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by ifymadu: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2020
"If I Wasn't Educated, I Will Not Be Standing In Front Of You' - President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School"

For real? Which school this baba go? I can't fit to laff.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by CoolProJob10: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2020
It is well
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by walozanga(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Hahahaha.. Buhari self
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Bisolamontutu: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Na true
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Steve28: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2020
Written script it is well.
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2020
So this film never finish?

Expect us to campaign with this swift rescue. If we were there during the chibok girls abduction we'd have rescued them. Kudos to us wink
Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Onepeople: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2020
I have not heard any of them reassuring this children that the perpetrators of evil act will arrested and make sure they face justice, is their something this idiot's is not telling us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Adelegopie:
Politics

As usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.