Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Street Life And Strict Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Life And Strict Life (549 Views)

2023: Abaribe, Ekweremadu Lose Out As PDP Orders Strict Compliance To Zoning / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / Gov. Ambode Orders Strict Enforcement Of Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Life And Strict Life by happy200(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2020
We have 2 types of people.
1. People who are very strict
2. People who are in Street.

Problem starts when or because strict people can't live Street life.

And Street life don't know "strict life" exists.

The essence of this thread is to help strict people.

Strict people are people who don't just talk, but they mean every word from their mouth. They are very strict, and they don't talk much example our President.

While in Street everything goes, you can talk the whole world, promise the whole earth but do nothing. And it's normal here.

So strict people should please loosen up and realize that whatsoever you are being accused of, threatened about is normal and shouldn't be remembered after that moment.
This is how to blend in Street. Because they don't know your type of life exists.

What i do always is act Street when i'm in Street and act strict when it's official or when I'm meeting with my fellow "strict men"

Thank you.
Re: Street Life And Strict Life by Nanaborga(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2020
You can be strict when you’ve become rich and successful, not when you’re trying to climb the ladder of success .

Na street be update , na street fit make you blow under 2 minutes , na street fit make and still break you , most times I go just waka enter downtown for okere go sit down even when I nor dey in the mode to smoke , just because I need update , community connect , hustling connect , politics connect, jaguda and thugs connect, anything you fit imagine to take blow for life dey happen for street , street is the future not being strict .

This our current generation view street as being humble , jovial , generous , stubborn, bad and also good . While they view being strict as discipline, rude , pompous, wicked and pretentious. No matter my education, wealth , fame and social status na street I still dey identify with based on logistics , who strictness help ?
Re: Street Life And Strict Life by happy200(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Nanaborga:
You can be strict when you’ve become rich and successful, not when you’re trying to climb the ladder of success .

Na street be update , na street fit make you blow under 2 minutes , na street fit make and still break you , most times I go just waka enter downtown for okere go sit down even when I nor dey in the mode to smoke , just because I need update , community connect , hustling connect , politics connect, jaguda and thugs connect, anything you fit imagine to take blow for life dey happen for street , street is the future not being strict .

This our current generation view street as being humble , jovial , generous , stubborn, bad and also good . While they view being strict as discipline, rude , pompous, wicked and pretentious. No matter my education, wealth , fame and social status na street I still dey identify with based on logistics , who strictness help ?
I know say them dey see "strict people" as bad people. That's why i said. "Whatsoever they accuse you or threaten you". No reason am
Re: Street Life And Strict Life by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2020
the street is strict

stay rugged or go home to mama boy

street ain't smiling

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress / Describe Year 2020 In One Word. / Stop Linking Herdsmen To Insecurity, Presidency Warns Akeredolu, Other State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.