Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB (13548 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by nnamdi640: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2020
This man can do anything just because of power. Am 1000% sure that you will be disappointed come 2023........
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2020
SaintLucia:

I just sighted clown number 2 in you.
Who cares
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by SaintLucia: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2020
timebomb02:

Who cares
10M Shirts and face Caps for # BringBackOurBoys printed, coordinators appointed, bank account open..
Everything Fiam.. See as Buhari and the God of humanity disappointed wailers.

A responsible parents will come out like the kidnapped students of Katsina to show concern for their missing children not to talk of when dead unlike the Lekkilies victims who the soro soke clowns said were bribe not to show up.

The clowns have changed tune, they said it was a script, why protesting in the first place when you know it was a script? Confusion kill una there. Watch as they vex their anger on Jagaban.

May Nigeria succeed and may her enemies continue to regret and wail.

You should care or else you continue to wail and regret in life.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by nnamdi640: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Emu4life:
Stupid deluded enemies of state were happy when the boys were kidnapped because Buhari has matched Oga Jonah's record. Now the boys have been released and they want us to believe it was scripted because they were not given enough time to wail. MAY ALL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA BE CLOSE FRIENDS WITH DISAPPOINTMENT.
You are the biggest enemy of this country for not saying the truth.....
A country where poverty, hunger and insecurity has become the order of the day and you feel to support a foolish man that is saying rubbish just because of his ambition towards power.Am sure you don't know the meaning of vindicated.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by Emu4life(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
globalresource:

Please are you aware of so many attack in the same Kastina yesterday? Just say yes or no. Maybe when your love one is affected. You will stop defending evil administration

So to ask for security of lives and properties is that you have become an enemy of Nigeria

Such a low brain
Your IQ no fit beep MTN line. My statement was directed at enemies of state who were happy the boys were kidnapped but dissapointed that they have been released. I personally hates the way Buhari handles things (to slow and perhaps dormant) but I hate enemies of state the more. May they suffer for 600yrs and if you are one of them, may you too suffer 600yrs
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by nnamdi640: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
10M Shirts and face Caps for # BringBackOurBoys printed, coordinators appointed, bank account open..

A responsible parents will come out like the kidnapped students of Katsina to show concern for their missing children not to talk of when dead unlike the Lekkilies victims who the soro soke clowns said were bribe not to show up.

The clowns have changed tune, they said it was a script, why protesting in the first place when you know it was a script? Confusion kill una there. Watch as they vex their anger on Jagaban.

. Zombie spotted. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by SaintLucia: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
nnamdi640:
. Zombie spotted. Continue deceiving yourself.

I just sighted clown number 3 in you.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by nnamdi640: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Emu4life:
WereyWerey
Werey is calling others Werey. Your brain needs to be examined in the laboratory.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by nnamdi640: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2020
SaintLucia:

I just sighted clown number 3 in you.
You are the real enemy of this country for not saying the truth. A country where poverty, hunger and insecurity is now the order of the day and you still prefer to support a foolish man saying rubbish just because of his ambition towards power. You just need to check yourself well, because I can see that you are not in your right senses.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by MummyD2020(f): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
Isn't it better to keep quiet than tell the world how stupid one is? Tinubu should realize Buhari is a failure and all these attempts to make Buhari look good because of his interest/ambition is making a mockery of himself.

They are sure coming for you. Watch out!!!!
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by naturefellow(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2020
:-

Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Friend22:

In your sick mind a brave person is one who comes online to insult, berate, mock and jeer at his leaders.
I know you were not normal.
No.I know you are not normal

Your leaders you said? grin

That dude is enslaving all of you in the WASTE

He enslaved your father

He's enslaved your dead mind already and your generations yet to cum unless they wake up and not be a wimp like you
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by SaintLucia: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2020
nnamdi640:
You are the real enemy of this country for not saying the truth. A country where poverty, hunger and insecurity is now the order of the day and you still prefer to support a foolish man saying rubbish just because of his ambition towards power. You just need to check yourself well, because I can see that you are not in your right senses.

I just sighted clown number 4 in you. Keep regretting and wail that's what give us joy.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by masui(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2020
If Tinubu can see a hoe and decides to call it a spade, then he is not to be trusted.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by kayjay69(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Tinubu is trying so hard to outdo Femi Adeshine, Garba Shehu and Lai Mohammed.

I wonder why he has to lick PMB's boots at every opportunity he gets.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by GboyegaD(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2020
MummyD2020:

They are sure coming for you. Watch out!!!!

For starting the obvious? His keeping quiet despite the pains the Buhari's government has brought upon the people speaks volumes.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by cmikel: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2020

Rescuing over 300 people with no details abt the kiddnerpers .

This seems like a board room kidnap arrangement .

One of you once said Nigerians have docile brain.

Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2020
I don't know why Nigerian youth didn't lynch this thief during EndSARS protest. Every time this guy opens his stinking mouth is always for the mockery of the masses. I've never seen such an entitled personality in life. And this one is nursing the ambition to become the president Until people started putting these old thieves where they belong as nononetity they are, they would continue to play politics with any precarious situation in the country.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by amliftedhigher: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by Queenoffucks(f): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2020
grin grin

Queenoffucks
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by benzino00031(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2020
So you staged something like this just to show us that MBuhari and his cohorts are working?? Your script is poorly written sir...find another thing
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by emmyrate1(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2020
SaintLucia:

how more stupid can u be other than this. Well Dia is a fresh attack on another set of Katsina student. Guess they will negotiate again and bring back the students as usual and Ur cow brain won't tell u everything is a political game
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by Karlosorji(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2020
I
ArmaniUhuru:
Mumu man.

Over 300 boys rescued from Boko Haram in about a week. No gunshots, no terrorists killed, no terrorists arrested and no ransom paid.

Una try well well.
Were you there? From your dead zone spewing rubbish. I was there life and experienced the heat. Soldiers try well well. Soldiers gave them the heat of their lives
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by emmyrate1(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Flier:
What is wrong with all the posters above me? Even though Buhari is the worst civilian president ever and Tinubu is an idiot for trying to contest for office of the president ,we must commend Buhari for rescuing the boys
The boys won’t have been rescued if he dismissed the kidnapping like Jonathan did,even if they pay to get them released,it worth it
another one has just happened. Dey will negotiate again and release dem. And Ur brain will not to u is about political game
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by anungangampu: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2020
The North is controlled like people with zero IQ and news like this doesn't make sense to a Southerner, but people like Tinubu should know when to comment on matters that doesn't add up.
The kidnap case doesn't add up, in as much it is good the boys are out but the stories s
sorounding Thier release is conflicting and illogical.
It doesn't fly a logical brain and Tinubu trying to pass a narrative with such story show his thinking capacity. Either the message is for Notherners or he is trying to piss logical beings off.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by kolmart: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Hear a praise singer Jagan is yet to know that no matter hardwork an ant is it can never produce honey. He can't be president of Nigeria his ambition is just like a joke of the century. Even he can't win all the southwest states talkless of northern and south east states.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by globalresource: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Emu4life:
Your IQ no fit beep MTN line. My statement was directed at enemies of state who were happy the boys were kidnapped but dissapointed that they have been released. I personally hates the way Buhari handles things (to slow and perhaps dormant) but I hate enemies of state the more. May they suffer for 600yrs and if you are one of them, may you too suffer 600yrs
Your own IQ is worst if you are holding conversation with someone you tag low iq.

Your interaction shows you are a kid

Rubbish
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by AFONJACOW(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Tell this Ediot that another school children has been kidnapped in the same kestina state.... All the rip holes has been known they now resorting I kidnapping and paying of ransom in hard currencies... Sai Barbar e go better for you
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by DexterousOne(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
This man is willing to sell anyone and anything

Damn
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by 2020Experience(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Marvieduke:
It has not bcoz I suspect it was just stage for him to be praised
You got it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by SaintLucia: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2020
emmyrate1:
how more stupid can u be other than this. Well Dia is a fresh attack on another set of Katsina student. Guess they will negotiate again and bring back the students as usual and Ur cow brain won't tell u everything is a political game

And clown spotted here. May u continue to wail and regret while Nigeria continue to succeed.
Re: Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2020
SEE THE USELESS RAM CALLED TINUBU!

THUNDER STRIKE TINUBU'S BIG CONE HEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1 Billion Arms Fund: Nigeria Has Been Swindled, Says PDP / Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Didn't Threaten To Resign Over Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.