Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors (38941 Views)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully / Glad Police Bullets Didn’t Kill Me, Says Robbery Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by lexy2014: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Jeez. Negotiations were going on. Negotiations didn't include ransome payment. How is that hard for you to understand. We know all government dishes lies to preserve their image but must you have a negative view at all times? Just be happy that these boys didn't die if not for anything. It was a victory for good over evil. Have a nice Sunday.

Relax. U are getting emotional. I didn't say negotiations included ransome payment. Am only quoting d governor. What am asking is how come d governor has a different version of events which is different from d army as to how d boys got back their freedom? Hope u understand d question?
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by yusluvad(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Friend22:

You that have the truth tell us why happened then?!
Some of you are just shameless and you don't know who tell you.
See blunder, see errors. You're just quoting without your sense of humour. What the person you quoted posts is 100% correct...
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by zoomzoom(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=97248032]Yet no bandit was caught, no child was caught in the crossfire even though they where over 340 in the camp of the kidnappers there!!
24hrs after their rescue, 344 asheobi dresses hv being sewn for them! undecided
[i][b]Oga this movie script don cast!
Rest!!!

Hahaha!!!.
You wan take laugh tear my BELLE at that ASHEBI part.
But I couldn't agree with you more.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Like I said, I don't bother myself about the tactics of the operation. The good news is the boys are back home to their parents. If the bandits were all killed. Thank God! Less criminals to worry about. If they negotiated their escape using the boys as collateral (which I'm guessing that's what they did) we can still thank God cuz somehow the boys are safe.
But we shouldn't make it look like the military didn't do anything. If they didn't, the boys will still be there and soon the bandits will be in communication with boko haram where the boys will be converted to child soldiers.

U didn't answer d question I asked which is a follow up to d claims u made:

If u say that it's difficult to identify bandits among school children, how then was d army able to get d children away from d bandits who surrounded d children? Remember that d army said it has surrounded d whole area

1 Like

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Matrixoba: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
That was really true. The kids were all part of the ploy. But this their movie has many flaws. It wasn't properly edited.
Coolcalmcollect:

if they say it wasn't Boko Haram dat kidnapped the boys den why did the first boy that escaped say shakau the leader of Boko Haram is now crippled?
look after una act una movie finish, make una give una sef award.

1 Like

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by MyGeneration(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
The kidnap was a scam, the katsina state government had something to do with it.

It seems masari is angry with buhari and doesn't want him visiting the state.

The whole kidnap thing happened when Buhari visited the state and ended when his 2 week visit ended. All that was to distract the president from what's going on in the state
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Like I said, I don't bother myself about the tactics of the operation. The good news is the boys are back home to their parents. If the bandits were all killed. Thank God! Less criminals to worry about. If they negotiated their escape using the boys as collateral (which I'm guessing that's what they did) we can still thank God cuz somehow the boys are safe.
But we shouldn't make it look like the military didn't do anything. If they didn't, the boys will still be there and soon the bandits will be in communication with boko haram where the boys will be converted to child soldiers.

Who said the military didn't do anything. Let's apply a bit of commonsense here.
If what Jibrin said is correct and the bandits were circled on all sides, the only way the bandits could have escaped is killing some soldiers obviously.
If on the other hand they were killed, I'm sure either the boys or the army themselves would have mentioned it. After all, he talked about killing some bandits (resistance) on the way to circling the bandits.
That said, the president himself has come out to say the bandits were settled so I don't see what the story is about.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by dat9jaguy(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Mindlog:

I was not the behind the microphones telling the world what happened. Kastina State gave a different version, Miyetti Allah was brought into the saga. So.........

And you are quick to call them liars when you have no idea what really happened.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by shadeyinka(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248035:
Jibrin said following the abduction of the boys, the minister led a delegation, including the Service Chiefs and the National Security Adviser, to Katsina and Kankara.

He said the minister gave the rules of engagement, directing the troops to ensure that the abducted boys were rescued without casualties and within the shortest time possible.

He said, “Following the directive, the troops closed in on the abductors from four different fronts, including the reinforcement that was made from other divisions, to ensure that the entire location was sealed off.

“The bandits were all under siege and they were fully aware of that, feeling the impacts of the presence of the troops both from the air and on the ground.

Some Swines, children of hate, Frustrations and perdition are so pained that non of the boys were killed.
That would have been their happiness.
May that death you are always happy to read locate you before next year Insha Allah.
(Quote this comment if you are one of such swines and bad news lover.)

We thank God that these boys returned peacefully and in one piece to their parents.
So happy that your pay has now being reduced tp N15,000 per month on NL...but continue your job.

Nigeria military rescued 334 students after
1. Surrounding the location
2. After a firefight with the bandits
3. After killing the bandits
YET supernaturally
1. None of the bandits died
2. None received any injury
3. None was arrested
4. The boys did not report of seeing or hearing of any gunfire engagements

Interestingly:
The Governor said he negotiated the release
Miyetti Allah was said to be the negotiator
The military said they did the negotiation
Lie Mohammed said, "the negotiation was from the foreign friends of Nigeria"

Now, the military engaged them in a firefight and RESCUED the boys!

the level of gullibility or stupidity or psycofancy of anyone who believed this report from the government and the army! must be legendary

3 Likes

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Neddstark: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Relax. U are getting emotional. I didn't say negotiations included ransome payment. Am only quoting d governor. What am asking is how come d governor has a different version of events which is different from d army as to how d boys got back their freedom? Hope u understand d question?

Its conflicting, i am just happy the boys are back home.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Friend22(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
yusluvad:
See blunder, see errors. You're just quoting without your sense of humour. What the person you quoted posts is 100% correct...

Yes.
I accept the blunders and errors.
Then what?!
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by zoomzoom(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=lexy2014 post=97249457]

U didn't answer d question I asked which is a follow up to d claims u made:

If u say that it's difficult to identify bandits among school children, how then was d army able to get d children away from d bandits who surrounded d children? Remember that d army said it has surrounded d whole area.

Very pertinent question!!.

1 Like

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by shadeyinka(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Good one Nigerian military. Welldone for a perfect work done with no single child casualty. That is what the ipob and endsars clowns wanted to hear. People that need to hire others to kill a simple ram think they are in the best position to dictate how a war should be fought.
Nigeria military rescued 334 students after
1. Surrounding the location
2. After a firefight with the bandits
3. After killing the bandits
YET supernaturally
1. None of the bandits died
2. None received any injury
3. None was arrested
4. The boys did not report of seeing or hearing of any gunfire engagements

Interestingly:
The Governor said he negotiated the release
Miyetti Allah was said to be the negotiator
The military said they did the negotiation
Lie Mohammed said, "the negotiation was from the foreign friends of Nigeria"

Now, the military engaged them in a firefight and RESCUED the boys!

the level of gullibility or stupidity or sycophancy of anyone who believed this report from the government and the army! must be legendary

2 Likes

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by explosiveskull(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248035:
Jibrin said following the abduction of the boys, the minister led a delegation, including the Service Chiefs and the National Security Adviser, to Katsina and Kankara.

He said the minister gave the rules of engagement, directing the troops to ensure that the abducted boys were rescued without casualties and within the shortest time possible.

He said, “Following the directive, the troops closed in on the abductors from four different fronts, including the reinforcement that was made from other divisions, to ensure that the entire location was sealed off.

“The bandits were all under siege and they were fully aware of that, feeling the impacts of the presence of the troops both from the air and on the ground.

Some Swines, children of hate, Frustrations and perdition are so pained that non of the boys were killed.
May that death you are always happy to read locate you before next year Insha Allah.

We thank God that these boys returned peacefully and in one piece to their parents.
Sometimes you calm down na, no be fight na.
Nawa oo.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by brainhgeek(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Did they capture any of the bandits? If indeed they neutralized some of them, where are picture proofs?
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by 001spice: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2020
I dnt understand wat this on is blapping
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by zeyt: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Lie from pit of the hell
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by lexy2014: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Its conflicting, i am just happy the boys are back home.

So am I
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

When American troops came to Nigeria to rescue an adopted American, we were shouting great great!

Our own military did the same now, some morons up there are shouting lies lies. Unpatriotic fools!
American troops gave number of kidnappers and number of casualties.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by boscho(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinetic approach ko ? Potential approach nhi

1 Like

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Abiscodi11: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
If Bubu Army is that intelligent to carry out rescue operations, where is Leah Sharibu and the remaining Chibok girls.

na to bully and kill unarmed civilian some army sabi
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by favour32(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2020
If na true.....say na true... na US marine go rescue those boys from real abduction..... casually dey inevitable..... since no shot fired at lekki toll gate #endsars protesters say nor be real....this one sef nor be real.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by loswhite(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248035:

You mean thanking God that they have giving the kidnappers more funds to encourage more kidnapping right? You guys are just fools
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by balladin: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2020
This is total crap. The whole story is disjointed and sounds incredible. You didn't fire a shot indeed. LIARS!!
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by balladin: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

American troops gave number of kidnappers and number of casualties.
Don't mind the dumbo. Some people really can't reason.
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Damian457: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020
FG made a deal with the terrorist...period
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by urbobo20(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
i held they were keep in bubus house
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Kayharry(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Money might have changed hand in this

Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Jaqenhghar: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigger military do dey make mouth now dey claim wetin dem no fit do. grin grin
Re: Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors by Minjim: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
This is clearly an afterthought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.