Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? (3560 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming - Is Java The Best To Start With? / Microsoft Ports. NET To Linux And Macintosh, Goes Open-sources; Is Java Doomed? / Is Java Programming Harder Than Microsoft.net Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? by ants(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2007
Java ooooo Java, i hope @worldbest gets to read this,

not matter which language u have decided to learn the most important thing is that u r able to solve a problem with it,
and most times learning a language (programming language) is an attempt to make u understand the flow or programming, though not consciously, this helps u to be a bit flexible, that is u can pick up a new language and u're going with it b4 long.

i hope i'm making sense, a lot of developer in the world today can do several languages if the need arises, think abt that

finally no matter how much of free games and anti-viruses on the web, there is still a space for u to do something like that too, in fact it helps becos u have enough samples to get started and get beta as time goes by.

Thanks
Re: Is Java The Right Programming Language For Me? by worldbest(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ants,u r d best.That is actually wat i was waiting to here,words of encouragement and not wat u shuld nt do cus it has been done.I also thank those who hav contributed in this thread.I finally realized dat no language is useless,it all depends on wat it is to be used for.But i want to say dat in this modern time,nobody wil go in to the stress of learning a language if his or her main motive is to make some clean dough but even if it isnt for the money,enof commitment wil not be soaked in it.Am i right or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Sought After Programming Language? / Check Out My First Html And CSS Website / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.