Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Signs Of Your Destination In Life | Signs You Have A Bright Future -don't Ignore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of Your Destination In Life | Signs You Have A Bright Future -don't Ignore (348 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Your Destination In Life | Signs You Have A Bright Future -don't Ignore by evolution4434: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
There are some signs that shows that a man is going to be great. However, these signs are mostly not pleasant, and sometimes we misinterpreted them to be negative omen, and we move into error.

There are signs and challenges that must be not avoided nor ignored. We just have to pass through them. Here are some of these signs. See the video below, it helped me greatly to interpret some activities in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kos4nzNf34s

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The God Of This Earth? / Does Intersex Makes God Confused Or Does It Justify Homosexuality / Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.