Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) (52916 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / Trending Funny Memes Of C. Ronaldo After He Got Evicted From The World Cup / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Danny50: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Guys pls am planing to go and see my fiancee parent this december pls what should i buy pls advice me.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Emperor4tune(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.
dude reduce ur intake of weed & alchohol,is likely ur eyes are dim or may be ur neuron brain receptors that sense & trigger emotions are stiff from excessive smoke,u are damm stiff bro..relax

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by ImmanuelCourage: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Something fishy
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Malawian(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:
lol......

If you mistakenly enter their house go see these people....If you back out, you die, you continue, you die...

You go say "ka m bia, ka m wote Ife na Moto, as you enter the motor to bring wetin you say you wan go bring, na your house you dey go.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by eyinjuege: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Just take to your heels grin
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Kokaine(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye go to upwork site and register
where is that. I dont understand. You don't like my work? Please naaa
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by leisuretym: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
MansoryMX:

1. Lawless

2. Matrix 1,2,3. - I don't like sc fiction

3. Equalizer 1 & 2 - seen

4. Man on fire - seen

5. The mechanic 1&2 - seen

6. Jack Reacher

7. Edge of Tomorrow

8. American sniper

9. American Assassin

10. Taken 1,2,3

11. Venom - seen

12. Faster

13. Salt

14. Payback

15. Safe

16. 24 hours to live

17. Punisher

18. Face off - old & seen

19. Kill Bill- seen..love the sound track

20. Leon: The professional

Haba! You want to kee me in with movies, some are too old on that list sir.. Thanks for your time
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Danny50: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Is it by force to marry mbok.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by MightyHand(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
But at the end, it's going to be interesting... They pamper you like kilode
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Danny50: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
MansoryMX:

1. Lawless
2. Matrix 1,2,3
3. Equalizer 1 & 2
4. Man on fire
5. The mechanic 1&2
6. Jack Reacher
7. Edge of Tomorrow
8. American sniper
9. American Assassin
10. Taken 1,2,3
11. Venom
12. Faster
13. Salt
14. Payback
15. Safe
16. 24 hours to live
17. Punisher
18. Face off
19. Kill Bill
20. Leon: The professional
This are old movies my man.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by ZaramT: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol just choose your die

yanabasee:
lol......

If you mistakenly enter their house go see these people....If you back out, you die, you continue, you die...

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
angry grin grin grin
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. Meme when an evening newspaper finally brings home a young handsome man grin angry grin
Family members be like, has God actually answer this girl prayer abi this one wan chop and go. grin angry

Stop calling Women evening Newspaper. It's not really funny please
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Gbest90(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
fergie001:
I no marry again.
I thought they said that LOVE IS BLIND. cheesy
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by fergie001: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gbest90:

I thought they said that LOVE IS BLIND. cheesy
Na who dey alive dey love nau cool
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Gbest90(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
fergie001:

Na who dey alive dey love nau cool

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
lawalosky:
o
hahhha, he has seen fresh blood to disturb, that's why he's smiling
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Davidzy23(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
michaeltosu:
This is moi. Smiles
Nigeria Jason Statham
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Geophilip: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kokaine:
I don't really have pictures to put up here or anything to say about the matter. So I'll just put up the finest picture I see on my phone for your viewing pleasure.

Please.. This is a 3D landscape modelling I did with GIS. I can teach you if you wish

With this you can know the elevations and depressions on a proposed agricultural land and even the watershed map. You can tell the direction of water flow should the land be flooded.
please I'm very much interested
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by millionboi2: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
damoobaba:
Give us power, give us money
it all depends on my pocket,I can control all
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by PAWG(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Not funny.

I guess you’ve got bigger worries
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by TGMISKY(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2020
na to japa be the next thing
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Kokaine(m): 2:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Geophilip:

please I'm very much interested
okay. This is what you need

1. GPS coordinates for the piece of land you wish to model. I would prefer you divide the land into small parts so as to get as many points as possible. For example divide 250 hectares of land into 50 parts of 5ha each. This can be done easily with argis

2. Get the elevation data for each point using digital elevation module. You can also get srtm data online for these points.

3. Install a software called qgis and surfer10.

When you have done these, get back to me.
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by tollyboy5(m): 3:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Kokaine:
where is that. I dont understand. You don't like my work? Please naaa
Its a freelancer site where you present your professional works to people all over the world google it
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Kokaine(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

Its a freelancer site where you present your professional works to people all over the world google it

Waoooo..... Thanks a lot boss. I really appreciate. I'll check it out right away.
Thanks again

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by samgra22: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2020
I'll rather remain single. imagine such girl with those bloodline as her fam
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by bewla(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
yanabasee:
lol......

U stay u die abi ukwa familys
Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by offset67(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Da f uck

Re: And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes) by Solutionway1111: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE � Button for More Powerful videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.