Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) (35727 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
"I Defeated Male Fertility Issues" - Gambian Filmmaker With Low Sperm Count Shares His Inspiring Story As He Welcomes First Biological Child After Two Failed Marriages

A filmmaker from Gambia, who has low sperm count has welcomed his first biological child with his third wife after two failed marriages, IgbereTV reports.

Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu, a University of Stirling UK graduate took to Facebook on Saturday, December 19, to share his inspiring story and encourage men in similar situation not to lose hope.

According to him, his fertility issue was the side effect of intensive medication he took following Tuberculosis ailment he suffered in the early 2000s.

Read his post below:

"GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST, ALAS, I AM A BIOLOGICAL FATHER, DEFEATING MALE FERTILITY ISSUES.

Being childless in our African society can be brutally traumatizing. My first and second marriages failed due to delayed child-bearing.

In the proverbial "third time lucky" context, my current legitimate wife, Fatimah Sankanu Gerew and I are blessed with our first beautiful common biological daughter on Friday, 04th December 2020. Our child was born at the prestigious Vincenz Palloti Hospital (VPH) in Bergisch Gladbach-Bensberg, Germany. VPH is a UNICEF and WHO certified baby-friendly hospital.

Our daughter's official names are: PRINCESS BALAQESHA BUBACARR SANKANU. Balaqesha is the local Sarahulleh (Soninke) variation of the QUEEN OF SHEBA or Bilkis in Arabic.

The big traditional naming ceremony will take place in Sotuma Sere, Jimara District, URR, The Gambia, sometime in 2021.

To all the men who share my fate in delayed reproduction, DO NOT LOSE HOPE. Society will stigmatize and ridicule one as impotent and so on. Remain faithful and maintain a positive state of mind. Find out the cause of the reproduction delays and seek help.

My fertility issue of low sperm count was the side effect of intensive medication following Tuberculosis ailment in the early 2000s. Thanks to continuous detoxification of my body coupled with a healthier living standard, I overcame the problem.

Our society has a primitive way of seeing low sperm count as impotence even if erectional function remains perfect.

I have done my part in breaking the taboo on male fertility in our society as a way of inspiring others not to lose self-confidence.

Warmest regards,
Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu."
https://www.facebook.com/1357983459/posts/10224656798071534/?app=fbl

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by ebukajay184: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
More
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by DICKstractor: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
The Pen-is mightier than the sword

Enlightenment is necessary to understand stuff like this

Congrats sir

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Gospelpreacher1: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
One Fact I know,
Whether Low Sperm Count
No Sperm Count
Damaged or ruptured Womb
Or whatever!
All these are Grammars from the Doctors and Medical guys! They Must Find one name to attach to your Matter.

I Have seen Fibriods become Fine boys
I Have seen No Womb lady give birth to Four kids or there about.
I Have seen No Sperm Count Give Birth to about 6 kids. Infact He had to come with a Peace offering to stop the wife from giving more!

I Have seen Numerous people given no Hope by the doctors become Parents

All after an Encounter with GOD ALMIGHTY. The GOD of the Chosen.

The Spare Parts your Body needs can Only be Given or replaced by GOD ALMIGHTY.
We Humans love to give ourselves unnecessary burdens..
Throw yourself to GOD Almighty! Child or no child is not a Crime.
Children are Gifts from GOD..

Forget about your Matters and Challenges. Walk with GOD in Joy and Happpiness.

Invest your time on Living Right with GOD, your bizness , office and all that.

HE knows what you Have need of. HE will give you at the right time..

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
We hope we won't read later that the child wasn't his own blood....

Congrats to you sir....

14 Likes

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by longetivity(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
congratulations sir, but please Go and do DNA

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Barka00(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
longetivity:
congratulations sir, but please Go and do DNA
grin #Fearwomen

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Netanya(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
I hope this man is seeing this ------ Sir, please kindly go for a test . To avoid stories that touch .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
BACKUP husband at work!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by prodev987: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by rawtouch: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
las last the sperm worked

1 Like

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
See TITLE... cry cry cry cry cry cry
"GAMBIAN MAN with LOW SPERM COUNT"
Chaaaiiiiii
Just imagine the ADJECTIVE used in qualifying dis man
Very soon we shall start seeing
AMAKA with a garage pussycat welcomes her Tiger
.... now I believe in RAPTURE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Karrima: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by adonni: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
I believe they will be no story later, sometimes women can act like
desperado.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by melodyblog: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
OMG

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
God is Great

1 Like

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Easybela(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
undecided some people shaaa,must he make his condition public
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
The baby is so cute

2 Likes

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Go for DNA to avoid stories that touches heart
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by ask4loan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Funding available
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do DNA test guy that kid isn't yours, miracles don't just happen I have only heard of low sperm count patients giving birth through IVF or IUF, And not through the normal process

1 Like

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
I hope is not what am thinking? grin
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
That baby is too cute tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
ebukajay184:
"I Defeated Male Fertility Issues" - Gambian Filmmaker With Low Sperm Count Shares His Inspiring Story As He Welcomes First Biological Child After Two Failed Marriages

A filmmaker from Gambia, who has low sperm count has welcomed his first biological child with his third wife after two failed marriages, IgbereTV reports.

Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu, a University of Stirling UK graduate took to Facebook on Saturday, December 19, to share his inspiring story and encourage men in similar situation not to lose hope.

According to him, his fertility issue was the side effect of intensive medication he took following Tuberculosis ailment he suffered in the early 2000s.

Read his post below:

https://www.facebook.com/1357983459/posts/10224656798071534/?app=fbl
It can only be God

1 Like

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by AFULA(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
okay
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
sapphiere:
It can only be God
Or another guys dick

2 Likes

Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Balistic4: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Keyanmatta is that you? Who slap me grin grin grin
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by Enudapan: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Just what he says he would do!
His able!!....
Re: Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu Welcomes First Child (Photos) by victor2fresh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin This kin caption

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.