Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

"Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers (924 Views)

Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) / 2 Men Strips Unclad, Beaten To Death For Stealing Man's Joystick In Benin / "I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Mpvibetv: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
In the month of August 2020, a notorious armed robber who is also known for forcefully having his way on his female victims, Adeniyi Ajayi, was paraded by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu after he robbed a company in July 2020, collected their phones and forcefully had his way on one of the female staffs of the company.

https://nationnaija.com.ng/face-of-armed-robber-who-said-police-should-kill-him-because-he-cant-change-again-has-been-released/

When Adeniyi Ajayi was been paraded in August, he made it known that the Lagos State Police Command should just kill him because, he has done a lot of things and that, he can't change again but if they want to help him and help Nigeria, they should just kill him.

According to the news that was published by the Sahara Reporters this afternoon, it was made known that Adeniyi Ajayi has escaped prison through the help of some senior police officers and he has robbed two homes and forcefully had his way on a woman.

According to a source that was speaking to Sahara Reporters, he made it known that during the end SARS protest, he heard that Ajayi has been released and when he called some SARS operatives, they said it was a lie but just last week, he confirmed that he has been released, as the armed robber has robbed two homes.

Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's not Killing you that will solve the problem. You need a life sentence to reform and reset your brain.
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by xpressionx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian prisons are now training ground and recruitment centres for hardened criminals instead of Reformation centres.
God help us.
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by viyon02: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is a cliptomania, so he is right.
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Exc2000: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is a kleptomaniac, he needs rehabilitation and reform, some psychological care , vocational training and jail term or other punishment
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
E be tins oooo
Dis one nabig curse oo
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Goodness34: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oh God

He has been through a lot

Exactly how tired I am with my life

I have a business plan for long now but because of 35k I can't open it

I feel like a failure
Worst is am getting old
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by longetivity(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
his village pipu no do well o
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
I swear I didn't check his name but I know it must be dat region
Amala and Ewedu people!
hope I'm right?
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by naijadrivablog: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
This wan know where him de go.
Awon Anini

Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by haider55338: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is a kleptomaniac, he needs rehabilitation and reform, some psychological care , vocational training and jail term or other punishment
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
you don't need to beg anyone to kill you.. just go and steal phone in Benin during the day
Re: "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers by EkelediliBuhari: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Our prisons are worthless

Just concentration camps

(1) (Reply)

Man Traveling From Enugu To Abia Rescued From Kidnappers (Video) / Gold: Watch How Gold Is Smuggled Out Of Zamfara State In Northern Nigeria, In Pr / Kericho Man Caught Pants Down On Top Of A Calf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.