Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) (2476 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Afonja2000: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
A very popular young man named Kel Armstrong Amobi (KAA), has offered to give #35M to anyone who can diabolically steal his manhood. This is to prove to everyone that there's nothing like spiritual stealing of penis as was largely propagated by evil elements and hyped without verification by the media. In his words ''I just got to know that Legit.ng also posted this challenge. Legit should know that the offer is now N35M and no one has come forward for the challenge. Those who indicated interest never showed up.

Again, people should know that this is not me chasing clouts. The issue is a very serious one and everyone should be concerned.

Lots of victims of this false alarm suffered untold humiliations, torture, and public disgrace, and the most unfortunate of them lost their lives, all because no one cared to ask important questions.

My aim is to prove that the story of male organ thiefs flying around unchecked are all false. And what better way to do that than to have this challenge?

Let anyone who can spiritually steal my gbola come forward and steal it and instantly become 35 million Naira richer.

Remember, I will sign legal consent exonerating you from any wrongdoings, but if you fail, you go collect 50 strokes of hot koboko.

This is also time to refer and make money too. I’m just a DM away and I live in Abuja.'' 😂

—KAA

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Weknowbetter: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2023
There's no such thing as genital stealing unless someone chop it off. Men suffer from erectile dysfunction and thinks its theft

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by JASONjnr(m): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Weknowbetter:
There's no such thing as genital stealing unless someone chop it off. Men suffer from erectile dysfunction and thinks its theft

Deh play!!!

1 Like

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Afonja2000: 1:11am On Oct 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Deh play!!!
You can become #35M richer, go grab the challenge

12 Likes

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Ever8090: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Lol...I no.belive say that shit dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2023
A pastor has just been arrested along with his gang members for mining someone's skull for ritual in Ogun state and news like it has been going on and on for years just like the case of stolen manhood angry
Weknowbetter:
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Hideaki: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2023
If let me go to okija shrine and come back first
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by BigYash: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Hideaki:
If let me go to okija shrine and come back first
Those bad alfas will just see this and smile..
Na small pikin dey worry am. If it happens now,play go come him eyes. Except his own backup strong too.. Cux some of these boys dey go far as India is go package one or two ,for back up..

If people can make people abnormal using jazz,then steal from them(419).. Na this one, them no fit do.. Dey play.. Someone will soon come out for that 35m .. And he will chicken out of the challenge..

1 Like

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by IamANigerianMan: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:
Na small pikin dey worry am. If it happens now,play go come him eyes. Except his own backup strong too.. Cux some of these boys dey go far as India is go package one or two ,for back up..

If people can make people abnormal using jazz,then steal from them(419).. Na this one, them no fit do.. Dey play.. Someone will soon come out for that 35m .. And he will chicken out of the challenge..
So you believe that one genital organ can be taken ? Taken it to where?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by BigYash: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

So you believe that one genital organ can be taken ? Taken it to where?
It will not be taken out completely, but the thing will become very little and ofcourse useless..
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Afonja2000: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:

There's no point arguing blindly, you can grab the challenge yourself or refer your so called alfas and still collect your own share. I believe it is time we deal away with those nonsense mentality that has kept us backward in this great nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
A pastor has just been arrested along with his gang members for mining someone's skull for ritual in Ogun state and news like it has been going on and on for years just like the case of stolen manhood angry

Why the ritualist no disappear the person head from e body na…

51 people have been arrested for false allegations. The stupid boy in Asaba that said the lady disappeared his penis, changed the story when he got to the station…

Stop falling for all these gullible things.

People who do rituals usually harvest organs from their victims. No one has ever snap the way the disappeared penis looks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by BigYash: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Afonja2000:

There's no point arguing blindly, you can grab the challenge yourself or refer your so called alfas and still collect your own share. I believe it is time we deal away with those nonsense mentality that has kept us backward in this great nation
I don't have to prove any point to him or you.. Beside, I am not hungry ,and my time is precious to me. I can't leave my hustle, and go looking for a kid who needs attention,to prove a point to. He must have heard of places and strong men who does these things. He can as well go to their dwelling places and challenge them,with cameras recording live. To show the world that its all false like you claimed. The money he doesn't have ,that he wants to give out,can actually go a long way,in helping him locate some strong spiritualist and challenging them.. He can then upload the videos on YouTube and other platform for the world to see.
He will even make more money ..
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by davillian(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2023
I've seen couple of things that makes me believe black magic exist and it works ...
The first was audu hitting yinusa with a ring and the guy was eating grass
The second was during a school fight emeka was being cut with cutlass by multiple guys no blood came out ...
When he pulled his shirt we only say swollen marks on him...
I've not experienced this pennnnis theft or money ritual....
But these two I've seen...
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:

Abeg, na lie

Carry your alfa go win 35M na or your juju dey shy

One guy has been on YouTube for more than 2 yrs now seeking for just evidence of juju, disappear and collect money or anything at all and do it on camera, everybody dey run

Someone even Canada put up more than $1m for any evidence for more than 20 yrs, everyone failed. Its still up till now, make una go claim am

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:
I've seen couple of things that makes me believe black magic exist and it works ...
The second was during a school fight emeka was being cut with cutlass by multiple guys no blood came out ...

And una no get camera phone Abi to take record am

Just dey play grin
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by davillian(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2023
hustla:

And una no get camera phone Abi to take record am

Just dey play grin
Do you have camera phone I'm 2003?
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:

Do you have camera phone I'm 2003?

Yes grin

Sony phones already had decent cameras back then. Nokia too so that excuse no fly

Now, since we now have plenty phones with good cameras, suddenly uan juju don dey shy

Abeg make una siddon somewhere abeg

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Dayvidblue: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:
Of all the possible explanations to the cases you mentioned (that is if you did not make them up), you narrowed it down to the least plausible.
When I was a kid, there was a time folks were convinced that i was in league with the devil all because i could perform some incredible magic tricks. Many swore with their lives that it was black magic until i let some in to the secret.
Whatever the ignorant and intellectually lazy man does not understand is easily attributed to the supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by davillian(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2023
hustla:

Yes grin

Sony phones already had decent cameras back then. Nokia too so that excuse no fly

Now, since we now have plenty phones with good cameras, suddenly uan juju don dey shy

Abeg make una siddon somewhere abeg
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:

Me too. I have seen black magic at work growing up but find it very hard to belive the parable of the missing preek story.

My childhood aquintance Kabiru was struck with oruka while trying to seperate a fight and he fell down dead instantly. He was an 100l student of OAU at the time.
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Zanzibar1: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Me too. I have seen black magic at work growing up but find it very hard to belive the parable of the missing preek story.

My childhood aquintance Kabiru was struck with oruka while trying to seperate a fight and he fell down dead instantly. He was an 100l student of OAU at the time.

Juju works just like inputting strings of code into a program.
I don't understand why people doubt it
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by SuperOnyi: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:

shocked

Wow!

But, isn't it unbelievable that we've such powers but can not use it to do something innovative -- y'know protect soldiers, fight colonialism, and so on.

Are we cursed? Just thinking out loud...
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
davillian:

You don't know what you are saying

Say God
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by Rexymania(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Go nasarawa state
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by BigYash: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
hustla:

Abeg, na lie

Carry your alfa go win 35M na or your juju dey shy

One guy has been on YouTube for more than 2 yrs now seeking for just evidence of juju, disappear and collect money or anything at all and do it on camera, everybody dey run

Someone even Canada put up more than $1m for any evidence for more than 20 yrs, everyone failed. Its still up till now, make una go claim am

Nonsense
You suppose know say no sane person go carry go dey do such thing.. Them know or might have also heard where these juju men are.. Make them carry camera go challenge them unto the matter for their shrine. Then if actually na as them talk,make them post am on YouTube for the world to see.. No need telling people to come them will give one billion. That na stress.. Make them go track better witch doctor, tell am say he no fit run am.. Then do documentary on it,and show it to the world.. Its that simple!
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Wow!

But, isn't it unbelievable that we've such powers but can not use it to do something innovative -- y'know protect soldiers, fight colonialism, and so on.

Like Seriously,...

I keep on thinking about this.

Why is it that we can only use it to cause harm and create havoc in the lives of people, but we can't use it to create a better society for ourselves. We have all these yet, the white man eventually dominated us on our soil, stole our artifacts from us and later gave us "independence".

Honestly, it's funny.

I am not saying they don't exist though, but I don't understand how we can't use it to develop our societies rather than create problems for people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:
You suppose know say no sane person go carry go dey do such thing.. Them know or might have also heard where these juju men are.. Make them carry camera go challenge them unto the matter for their shrine. Then if actually na as them talk,make them post am on YouTube for the world to see.. No need telling people to come them will give one billion. That na stress.. Make them go track better witch doctor, tell am say he no fit run am.. Then do documentary on it,and show it to the world.. Its that simple!

Them actually dey go there, Them no dey wait for person to come to them

Once you claim e dey, them go follow you go the village where you say e dey. Oya call your baba comot make e come disappear or conjure something

All of them have failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKc00WfmwkU?si=Hlhe9FAf8v4aQOJV

That's the guy doing it in Nigeria. There's another one on Twitter
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by hustla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:

Like Seriously,...

I keep on thinking about this.

Why is it that we can only use it to cause harm and create havoc in the lives of people, but we can't use it to create a better society for ourselves. We have all these yet, the white man eventually dominated us on our soil, stole our artifacts from us and later gave us "independence".

Honestly, it's funny.

Because its all a lie and none of it works
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by FlamieB(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nothing like Gbola Tiefnubu stealing. Nigerians and gullibility are inseparable.
Re: Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) by davillian(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Wow!

You can try it dive into the dark world of magic and just test few things online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Whose Daughter Died After Two Strokes Of Cane / Did A Lagos Businessman Kill His Own US-based Mother? / Picture Of A Chineese Man Eating Roasted Fetous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.