Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) (47059 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
A snake thread?

Well I know who is responsible for it..

Lalasticlala how the Xmas go be nah?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by jp130(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
This snake for my area is very fast and very stuborn. E go see u n e no run like say we b mate. E de even jump sef, d day i saw it jumping, i shocked
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by tit(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bahamas95:
You may be right.
I once had an encounter with a cobra, that was the scariest moment of my life.....I was under a tree reading a novel without knowing a king cobra was right behind me, about 18inches close to my leg. I heard a slight sound and turned to see what was behind me and behold it was a cobra positioned to strike........I got up suddenly and ran for my life, what surprised me was why it didn't strike. A friend told me it was because I wasn't moving my legs so the snake didn't feel threatened.

I don't think snakes attack humans that much, if they do we would be hearing of snake bites on daily basis.

Snakes react differently when they come up on you vs when you come up on them.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Cyberl33t: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's called garter snake.

Non venomous... Feeds on rodents.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Forget what you see in movies, even if you didn't see it first, it won't attack you, they usually try to hide when they sight humans or runaway.

You can never know if its a normal snake or sent by village comrades - in that case, na first to see go live o cheesy
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bush snake
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Victorclean1: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
It is a black mamba. Deadly

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Wartsnigeria: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

You can never know if its a normal snake or sent by village comrades - in that case, na first to see go live o cheesy
grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really long o shocked
. This is Black mamba,world most deadliest snake.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omo, this shit is big. It is also scary mehn.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Don't kill the snakes in your farm. They'll help you to keep away rats and lizards that can kill your bees.

SomeOne told me that also but na to differentiate between the venomous one and non-venomous one be the issue.

I no be snake lord na cry
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by hstar: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thank God
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by amuwo1980: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
The black mamba , olive skin and black mouth , na God save u

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by amuwo1980: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. This is Black mamba,world most deadliest snake.
It is a mamba, you identified correctly , look at olive skin and the corners of the mouth it goes black in to the mouth , it inhabits parts or west African , east africa and parts of Southern Africa like Mozambique.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
amuwo1980:

It is a mamba, you identified correctly , look at olive skin and the corners of the mouth it goes black in to the mouth , it inhabits parts or west African , east africa and parts of Southern Africa like Mozambique.
Last week my neighbor called snake catcher to rescue one in our neighborhood here in Durban
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
For your mind now you've killed all the reptiles coming to finger lick your bees now abi?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by 01DavidMoses(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
MarveworldNG:
grin grin grin
I no c any fish for hin head oh if not d neck u try Sha
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Attempting to identify a docile or dead cobra by its hood- is akin to trying to tell the size of a dick in its flaccid state. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cobras only show off their hood when they feel threatened. They extend their hood and assume an upright position to intimidate the enemy. They don’t move about with their hoods.

Cc: Grandmeister. Come identify your people.
You seem to be so much at home with snakes... I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Your love for dicks, flaccid or turgid is obviously phenomenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.