Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! (661 Views)

"Senator Kalu, The Only Tested And Trusted Politician I Know" -Prince IK / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
I said it!
If ASUU likes, let them go on strike for 2 years, I don't care. My children are receiving the best of best in American Universities.

If Bokoharam likes let them kidnap people on the highway, my family members and I would continue to travel by flight.

If price of goods increase, I don't care. I will use tax payers' money to buy anything I want.

If the activists like let them cry out to the international bodies, I will still have zombies defending me.

If AEDC disconnects light all over the country for months, my mikano will be there to power me 24/7 using the diesel from NNPC.

If the masses get tired of me and want to change me in the next election, I will pay the poor boys in the street to snatch ballot boxes.

You want me to give you a job? Who will now be calling me Boss and be rigging election for me. You self think am na.

I need to make the people in borno poor so they can easily agree to join Boko Haram since they don't have anything doing to make money.

I pity those people defending me even when I am wrong, I don't care about their affairs too.

I know I have failed everyone, but I am still surprised at how they still fight those who criticize me. Calling them "wailers".
Why is this so, are they this stupid?
Oh, I remember my minister pays them #30,000 monthly so they have to o keep defending me because it is their hustle.

Imagine same people that have been at home for nearly 10 months due to ASUU strike, are not doing anything. No protests!
Their 42 years old DADDY is thinking of how to pay his children's fees. How do they expect him to be concerned about the on going strike? I read he is pursuing a PGDE at the moment. I sure know he deliberately did it to be able to contest in the election. He gets millions to keep shut too. We have spoiled this country!
I have made the educational system so bad that they don't see schooling as anything.
I heard some of them saying SCHOOL NA SCAM wow
If school is indeed scam, what would my children be doing in those universities in America.

The people that are feeling the heat of my incompetency (insecurity, poverty, polio, and the likes) are the ones that still back me every now and then. I begin to think like I am some "god" to them.

We send EFCC to arrest YAHOO BOYS among them, they want to compete with our children.
THEY DON'T KNOW WE ARE THE REAL YAHOO BOYS, OUR FORMAT IS THE BEST. We move round Abuja with no fear, after all the police men are always waiting to collect "change" from our likes. They even carry bag for our wives

Hey you, yes you!
I don't care about you and your likes!
If you want to perish, do so!
Don't speak up against the ills happening in the country.
I AM THE MESSIAH THEY THOUGHT WOULD SAVE THEM, E SHOCK THEM!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Emmanuelcann: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ranka Dede Sir! We need you to continue to lord it over us and our children. You are a rare breed!
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by lastburn(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Damn!!!
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by mike8804: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
this is a good description of a typical Nigerian politicians.
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by longetivity(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
God help us oo
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I said it!
If ASUU likes, let them go on strike for 2 years, I don't care. My children are receiving the best of best in American Universities.

If Bokoharam likes let them kidnap people on the highway, my family members and I would continue to travel by flight.

If price of goods increase, I don't care. I will use tax payers' money to buy anything I want.

If the activists like let them cry out to the international bodies, I will still have zombies defending me.

If AEDC disconnects light all over the country for months, my mikano will be there to power me 24/7 using the diesel from NNPC.

If the masses get tired of me and want to change me in the next election, I will pay the poor boys in the street to snatch ballot boxes.

You want me to give you a job? Who will now be calling me Boss and be rigging election for me. You self think am na.

I need to make the people in borno poor so they can easily agree to join Boko Haram since they don't have anything doing to make money.

I pity those people defending me even when I am wrong, I don't care about their affairs too.

I know I have failed everyone, but I am still surprised at how they still fight those who criticize me. Calling them "wailers".
Oh, I remember my minister pays them #30,000 monthly so they have to o keep defending me because it is their hustle.

Imagine same people that have been at home for nearly 10 months due to ASUU strike, are not doing anything. No protests!
Their 42 years old DADDY is thinking of how to pay his children's fees. How do they expect him to be concerned about the on going strike? I read he is pursuing a PGDE at the moment. I sure know he deliberately did it to be able to contest in the election. He gets millions to keep shut too. We have spoiled this country!
I have made the educational system so bad that they don't see schooling as anything.
If school is indeed scam, what would my children be doing in those universities in America.

The people that are feeling the heat of my incompetency (insecurity, poverty, polio, and the likes) are the ones that still back me every now and then. I begin to think like I am some "god" to them.

We send EFCC to arrest YAHOO BOYS among them, they want to compete with our children.
THEY DON'T KNOW WE ARE THE REAL YAHOO BOYS, OUR FORMAT IS THE BEST. We move round Abuja with no fear, after all the police men are always waiting to collect "change" from our likes. They even carry bag for our wives

Hey you, yes you!
Captured their mindset perfectly.
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Mayng01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm! Sad but true
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Dedetwo(m): 3:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Why would anybody give a ratass about dumbass masses in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by tollyboy5(m): 4:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Dedetwo:
Why would anybody give a ratass about dumbass masses in Nigeria?
A country where we have f00lish people like , helineus, tecmo0, ngpatriot,ilovedemma, mannabbqgrill, yenefer, silvernorgold including hypocrite like sarrki.

This country will not progress with these set of people all over. Just imagine building a blog and a site and I've spent money beyond my expectation , in fact its a total lost because we do share light and our president has dementia .
Im Just wasting money on petrol.
Not that we're even depending on Government for salary yet they frustrate our business. I will design inverter system for my self in nearest future and forget about f00lish masses as I make my own way.
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by oyin44: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2020
My brother you 're right abt these people, Once in office, their aims cease to be the care of the masses ,but simply how to keep themselves perpetually on top and privileged.
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I said it!

Hey you, yes you!

Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Emmanuelcann: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
What's new?
Re: I Am A Nigerian Politician-I Don't Care About The Masses! by Whazar(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

CBN Instruct Banks To Close Cryptocurrencies Traders Account / Nairaland Should Think About Limitin New Registrations.... / Why We’re Building Rail Linking Niger Republic Despie Criticisms – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.