Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity (36053 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Discovery4today: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PymOjh5htc
I'm Repaying Tinubu's Generosity -Football Legend, Kanu

Former Super Eagles player, Kanu Nwankwo, has explained his reasons for participating in the activities lined up to celebrate the 70th birthday of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Kanu and other former players' visit to Tinubu on Saturday had sparked reactions on social media.

Addressing the concerns, Kanu said, "People are talking, please pay attention. I'm not a politician, I'm a footballer and a proud one, I'm a legend. I know what is good and what is not good. 22 years ago, Kanu heart Foundation was looking people to help us. We got only three governors. Ahmed Tinubu was one of them. He gave the Foundation money to start up. He supported us. And now, it's his 70th birthday. Why not, we also have to come and support him."

Credit: Instagram| kingkanu4

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by abobote: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
That won't still change our love for you, Papilo.
Tinubu like any other Nigerian has a right to contest, and my only happiness is whether Tinubu or Atiku, any of them that wins will still be better than Buhari.
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to any country

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by ZombieNation: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
No be so dem gather join Abacha YEAA campaign.

No be so dem boycott AFCON because of Abacha.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Totilopussylick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
To Kanu everyone is entitled to he's or her own opinion.

Carry on papilo after all your a legend cool.

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
I know what is good and what is not good. 22 years ago, Kanu heart Foundation was looking people to help us. We got only three governors. Ahmed Tinubu was one of them. He gave the Foundation money to start up. He supported us. And now, it's his 70th birthday. Why not, we also have to come and support him."

Aradugbo, o tun ti zeh o

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Esama: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
I think everyone is entitled to his /her opinion.
Sowore should mind his business. Very funny dude so kanu and okocha that very rich than your stupid ass is hungry.

Sowore nobody will support your wishful ambition.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by gaby(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
We understand and hear una well well.

You are not a politician but a footballer.

I'm sure Nigeria isn't your country...

Make una arrange novelty match for Bubu too to thank him for a job well done in his 8 year reign.

There's sure no hope in sight to salvage the contraption and British company.

But it’s hard Sha. You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator. Your Daughter is Iyaloja
Your Son is Advertising Guru for State Accounts. Your
Newspaper is the official organ for several South Western
States. Your TV station is the official paid propaganda channel
of several southern states.
"You collect Tax Revenue as a Consultant for Lagos State. You
own almost all the remaining valuable real estate in Lagos.
You own a private Hospital inside the State Teaching Hospital
in Ikeja.
"You own burial grounds and mortuaries with your wife in
Lagos. Your wife is the official supplier of Diesel to all Lagos
state formations and generators powering all street lights in
Lagos. You control directly all the machinery of Government in
at least 6 states.
"Unless there is something else that is wrong with you and
your head, what are you looking for in the Presidency? If you
have managed the resources and states you control very well,
we would be the ones calling for you to be President.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by qekng40(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by MonkeyMods(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
This langalanga. No one asked you. Keep your mouth shut

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by LegendHero(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kanu should not explain anything to anyone. They are simply haters and nonentities. When you need help with your heart foundation, the same Nigerians fail to show up before Asiwaju came through and now the same people are reprimanding you for showing up for his birthday.

In 2019, Asiwaju invited ex super eagles stars to his 67th birthday and he wasn’t contesting any election back then so what’s special inviting the same people for his 70th birthday?

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by EraseTheDot: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
While the beneficiaries of Tinubu's magnanimity are returning the favor by honouring and identifying with him, the children of hate from the neglected region are busy destroying themselves at the mention of Tinubu. Like i said, end of the day, Igbos will become PRO of Tinubu Caimpaign Organization.

-erase the dot

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by silibaba: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PymOjh5htc
I'm Repaying Tinubu's Generosity -Football Legend, Kanu

Former Super Eagles player, Kanu Nwankwo, has explained his reasons for participating in the activities lined up to celebrate the 70th birthday of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Kanu and other former players' visit to Tinubu on Saturday had sparked reactions on social media.

Addressing the concerns, Kanu said, "People are talking, please pay attention. I'm not a politician, I'm a footballer and a proud one, I'm a legend. I know what is good and what is not good. 22 years ago, Kanu heart Foundation was looking people to help us. We got only three governors. Ahmed Tinubu was one of them. He gave the Foundation money to start up. He supported us. And now, it's his 70th birthday. Why not, we also have to come and support him."

Credit: Instagram| kingkanu4
nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by mightyhaze: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok.. Nwankwo I hear you

But if u say he give money take start heart foundation,wetin he do for Taribo West wen make am almost burst him carotid artery plus left ventricle when he take dey shout rankadede for that video I see for some guys WhatsApp status this evening? sad

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Karlovych: 3:44am On Mar 21, 2022
embarassed embarassed You don't see citizens of other countries playing novelty games for a presidential aspirant except in a shithole country.

The cocaine lord has given you all a share of his bullion van loot to sing his praises like a PVC will change the fact that he is incompetent.

Even his supporters don't trust him and are aware that his owomida and agberos will destroy the entire country if he is elected.

His staunch advocate on Nairaland is planning to ship his family abroad yet he is online selling the Iragbiji criminal to whomever cares to listen.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by datopaper(m): 4:36am On Mar 21, 2022
No be today, we know yansh dey for back
Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Alexis11: 4:36am On Mar 21, 2022
I never wanted Tinubu's presidency initially only because of age... But his candidacy started looking good to me when I realized that most of his loudest critics wanted Atiku and are strongly motivated by hate. They even hate Osinbajo grin

I wish to see what will happen to them when Tinubu wins next year election by the grace of God.

cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by kenzysmith: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2022
You are repaying Tunubu for is generosity grin chai even the people we all think that have brain actually don't grin
So the reason for supporting Tunubu is because of generosity
Not because he is capable of handling the affairs if this nation.
When we have Efulefus as celebs sad then u just know y this country is still in the state.
We also saw how Taribo who called himself a pastor almost use is voice to break down the roof in prayer in support of tunubu who might has place the order in shooting the end of SARS protesters .
If our celebs can be this venerable who are our hungry youth not to collect 5h to vote

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Alexis11: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed You don't see citizens of other countries playing novelty games for a presidential aspirant except in a shithole country.

The cocaine lord has given you all a share of his bullion van loot to sing his praises like a PVC will change the fact that he is incompetent.

Even his supporters don't trust him and are aware that his owomida and agberos will destroy the entire country if he is elected.

His staunch advocate on Nairaland is planning to ship his family abroad yet he is online selling the Iragbiji criminal to whomever cares to listen.

Lol... The tone of this comment would have been different if it is your Lord Atiku sha.

Hypocrites grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Action102(m): 4:37am On Mar 21, 2022
We will still suffer together. Mumu people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by potent5(m): 4:42am On Mar 21, 2022
mightyhaze:
Ok.. Nwankwo I hear you

But if u say he give money take start heart foundation,wetin he do for Taribo West wen almost burst him carotid artery plus left ventricle when he take dey shout rankadede for that video I see for some guys WhatsApp status this evening? sad
Please ask him.
He is not a politician, but he knows he is being used for politics. Senseless talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by kenzysmith: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2022
mightyhaze:
Ok.. Nwankwo I hear you

But if u say he give money take start heart foundation,wetin he do for Taribo West wen almost burst him carotid artery plus left ventricle when he take dey shout rankadede for that video I see for some guys WhatsApp status this evening? sad
my brother hunger has really dealt with taribo. Even Tunubu shock

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by dalass(f): 4:51am On Mar 21, 2022
grin

He's a true Igbo man.... Money dey involved grin
Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Alexis11: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2022
gaby:
We understand and hear una well well.

You are not a politician but a footballer.

I'm sure Nigeria isn't your country...

There's sure no hope in sight to salvage the contraption and British company.

Hate sha wan kill all of una troway cheesy

These guys would still be national heroes to you if they had gone to play novelty match like this for Atiku. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by dalass(f): 4:53am On Mar 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
my brother hunger has really dealt with taribo. Maybe 500k was wire into his account

Lol grin
Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by tillaman(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2022
That fat envelope must have contained hard currencies
No wonder Pastor Taribo was vibrating at an abnormal frequency during the prayer session

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Ipob cannibals, una papas no reach to go burn down the house of the our darling ,
The only Kanu we know, as you did to the great Joe Igbokwe.

For the other Cownu, the bastard and cannibalistic animals being worshiped by brainwashed online touts,
The blood of the thousands of innocent igbos he murdered will haunt him down in his remaining shirt miserable life he has to live to account for his sins.
If you wanna end brutally and miserable like him,
Quote this post to vomit nonsense
Cannibalistic swinres and murderers everywhere.

Cholison:
You and your family only. We owe Tinubu nothing.
But Kanu never mentioned anyone's family nah.
Na so Kanu and Mr Ibu urned to una enemies instanta Cos their political affiliation is different from una own..
Make una Kontinue o, na dere una dey so.

jyz200:
Jagaban is generous no doubt a
He has help many people and it’s time for them to repay his kindness with kindness
Hmmm... this is deep.
Words of a wise man.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by eleko1: 4:58am On Mar 21, 2022
cool nice one papillo.There are still fl@theads with sound brain,grateful heart not those wey Mmkpuru Mmiri don wreck their brain box

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by Alexis11: 4:59am On Mar 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
You are repaying Tunubu for is generosity grin chai even the people we all think that have brain actually don't grin
So the reason for supporting Tunubu is because of generosity
Not because he is capable of handling the affairs if this nation.

When we have Efulefus as celebs sad then u just know y this country is still in the state.
We also saw how Taribo who called himself a pastor almost use is voice to break down the roof in prayer in support of tunubu who might has place the order in shooting the end of SARS protesters .
If our celebs can be this venerable who are our hungry youth not to collect 5h to vote

Lol what is the proof that Tinubu is not capable of handling the affairs of this country

At least more than your Lord Atiku cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by fof1: 5:01am On Mar 21, 2022
abobote:
That won't still change our love for you.
Tinubu like any other Nigerian has a right to contest, and my only happiness is whether Tinubu or Atiku, any of them that wins will is better than Buhari.
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to any country

Atiku is 180Times Better than TINUBU and Buhari...only d Blind and Regionalist/Parochialist will Speak otherwise, Pls

1 Like

Re: Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity by openmine(m): 5:01am On Mar 21, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / Bola Tinubu In Action On The Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.