Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (74844 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...Guy..they don't give this guy food....go and check online.....u will see the video......he was tortured....he was sexually abused.....

OK,I did not know about that,the news thread did not carry anything like that,because I read the whole thing and did not see torture and abuse.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MeekySmudger(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

OK,I did not know about that,the news thread did not carry anything like that,because I read the whole thing and did not see torture and abuse.
...yeah.....in fact the boy was shaking when his mum was interrogating him at home,.....when he was picked up at school...he looks worse...he was vomiting greenish stuff sef.....just try and check the video online
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Chrisbella24(f): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Father4all:
Go and smack your pa.rents face

When I'm done smacking you, I will your parents faces too
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by ThierryJay: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2020
BENEAMATA:
This one strong oh ! as in literally your last day in that school after just the first term . I mean not recognising your own child standing right in front of you goes beyond disbelelief for any parent .

Yes o. Although I had already spent a few terms their at that time and didn't want to leave cos of my numerous friends.

My dad didn't take me home directly after we left the school (my home was in another city). He first took me to somewhere secluded to fatten me up for two weeks before releasing me to be seen in public i.e by neighbours, friends, etc. as he couldn't bear them seeing a "somalian refugee"
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...yeah.....in fact the boy was shaking when his mum was interrogating him at home,.....when he was picked up at school...he looks worse...he was vomiting greenish stuff sef.....just try and check the video online

Ohh!! My God.
Thanks I will.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by shaw2(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2020
You don't go to boarding school to get fat.
Boarding school is a formation center, if ur ward can't process it then withdraw him/her.

The one I'm totally against is maltreatment of any kind to a particular student.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by petitejolie(f): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2020
If u have a male boarder. Every time dey return home ask dem questions , look out for changes and above all check their anuses pleaseee.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BigMamaNaija: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2020
That is his real face my daughter. You should thank the school for helping you work on his obesity free of charge.
True academic work (not magic centres) is draining.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Father4all: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
Chrisbella24:

When I'm done smacking you, I will your parents faces too
you are a complete bor.n Bas.tard
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Agugbadin: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
The GO of the religious bodies that owns this schools should have direct way of getting information on what is happening in each of the schools. Even when you write to the GO, they will block the message from getting to him. I am speaking from experience.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Chrisbella24(f): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Father4all:
you are a complete bor.n Bas.tard

Lol.

E pain you tongue
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Father4all: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol.

E pain you tongue
son of a b.astard
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2020
pafra:

You just lack home training guy, its not your fault . I can't imagine what you are vomiting. I wish I could help. Sorry ooooo

How are you different from the guys that molested him?

Now you know he was molested, you not trying to defend it anymore

you are a compound fool
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2020
ThierryJay:

Yes o. Although I had already spent a few terms their at that time and didn't want to leave cos of my numerous friends.

My dad didn't take me home directly after we left the school (my home was in another city). He first took me to somewhere secluded to fatten me up for two weeks before releasing me to be seen in public i.e by neighbours, friends, etc. as he couldn't bear them seeing a "somalian refugee"
lwkmd . chai !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.