Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (74858 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by toffyz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
benjackugo:
"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Lady Gets Shocked Over Brother's Weight At Boarding School

A Nigerian lady was shocked to see her brother's weight loss after he returned from boading school, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to Twitter on Friday, Aunty Pepper (@Phepsy) shared a photo of her brother the day they took him to boarding school and that of when he returned two months later.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/Phepsy__/status/1339981496489299972?s=19

She noted that he has only been in the school for only two months.

See screenshots below.

I once made a comment on this not quite long.Boarding school is not idea for younger students in junior classes.

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Swinger60:
I totally agree with you.

the morning jogging. cheesy

the rules which must be obeyed.

the fear of seniors.

the cane you go chop tire.

I learnt to do manual labor in boarding house.

boarding house teaches one "survival"

till today, I still can't stop habit of soaking garri and milk.
grin cheesy
Your body done hear am

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
toffyz:

I once made a comment on this not quite long.Boarding school is not idea for younger students in junior classes.
I suspect that's where all these nonsense emanate from. Some many destinies exchanged from there. So many influence from peer groups.

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by ParkleElegant: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
clockwisereport:
Lol

Junior lights out don make this one look malnourished.

Not malnourished I prefer him that way grin

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BlueAir: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin I swear. He looks more humble after 2 months experience
Bosenan:
Hehehe, baba don see things grin
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by mu2sa2: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Better for him before he becomes a BABY ELEPHANT and loses his manhood to Fat.
Exactly.The boy was tending towards orobo, then boarding wahala save am.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
7victor:
The truth is that in boarding schools senior students will be beating and punishing you.

In the dining, you would not get enough food to eat.

There is the compound work and other non academic school work to do.

There is fear always and someone is always on the lookout to avoid being punished by the senior students.

There are some students who do "skipping" to avoid being punished/beaten by senior students or to avoid doing some type of strenous work.

You wake up very early by 5am,bath cold water sometime outside where there is cold air blowing.

Your life in a boarding school is regimented.

If you fail to follow the regimented life and rules of the boarding school, you will be punished.

All these contribute to make a hitherto fat student to become lean.

I was a boarding student so I am in a good position to explain these things.

Although I didn't enjoy the experience until I myself became a senior student,

when I think of the experiences now, I really enjoy the thoughts of it all.

It was an experience that I now look back at with so much pleasure.

I can't stop thinking about those good old days.

See as you bring back fun memories of my boarding school days.

Chai!!!

I wish I could go back to those days as a student in a boarding school.

I did not enjoy it then but now I enjoy the memories of it.

To think that those days just passed like that.

Oh the good old days!!!
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by DTaj: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
The poster is obviously very young and ignorant about the nuances of boarding school.

Her brother's weight loss is standard-practice experience for boarding students. In boarding houses, food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) is rationed (unlike at home when he could eat five or six times a day!).

Also, as opposed to being a day student, the strict regimen of afternoon and night prep, siesta, labour (inspection on Saturdays), strict 'lights out' (bed time) and wake time, etc in the boarding school, could have contributed to his weight loss. Additional opportunity for punishment, flogging ("general beating"), fetching water for seniors (and running of countless errands for seniors) are also experienced by only boarders.

I attended a boys-only boarding school 35 years ago, 1985 and I "heard and saw WEN", like her brother might have heard or seen, lol. I lost weight too.

This is NOTHING to worry about, agitated older sister! LOL.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
pafra:
You didn't tell us how much school fee paid. With the raised in the cost of food it we should be able to compare and justify your claim.

Moreover, the kids have been at home for so many months due to the pandemic it is logical the add weight during the lock down.

Lost in weight is inevitable in a new environment.

ACADEMIC stress could be a contributing factor.

I am sure you weren't expecting him to add more weight while in school so, why the attention seeking
true
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Bsc(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
They returned ur low budget son.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Swinger60:
I totally agree with you.

the morning jogging. cheesy

the rules which must be obeyed.

the fear of seniors.

the cane you go chop tire.

I learnt to do manual labor in boarding house.

boarding house teaches one "survival"

till today, I still can't stop habit of soaking garri and milk.

This gives someone fun memories when you think of those days in boarding school.

Sometime I dedicate 5 hours just to think of those old days.

The memories are always fun.

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by shoboy9: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Much fitter already. Bringing out the real man in him. Up boarding school!
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
clockwisereport:
Lol

Junior lights out don make this one look malnourished.

You go boarding school true true. Any chance it's a federal government college ?
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
hakeem4:

or seniors eating your provisions. I stayed in boarding school throughout my 6 years

Or some parasites you think are your friends sucking you dry only to disappear once the goodies are over..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
felixzo1:
he could have been sick during that period

Obviously you didn't attend a government/military boarding school.
You don't need to be sick before you lose all your fat.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Ihatethemods: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by googlelove: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
I can relate. After he death of my dad, we had to relocate to the East. So my mom enrolled me in a boarding school. On visiting me during one of the visiting days she could not recognise her son.
I was in front of my mom but she was still expecting me. She had to take me to the school kitchen and started crying to the cooks about how thin I had become.

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Father4all: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chrisbella24:

I'm sure you didn't watch the video.

The guy was molested.

They need to stitch his Anus
abeg stop telling lies. No video
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by deavicky(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please give me the name of that school let me recommend it to all those girls that wants to loose weight.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by deavicky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
His present look, looks better.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by AnthonyAk(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thats the whole point of boarding school
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MeekySmudger(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
pafra:
You didn't tell us how much school fee paid. With the raised in the cost of food it we should be able to compare and justify your claim.

Moreover, the kids have been at home for so many months due to the pandemic it is logical the add weight during the lock down.

I am sure you weren't expecting him to add more weight while in school so, why the attention seeking
....The school fee is more than half a million....its deeper life school,...and that was the boy who was abused there,...
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MeekySmudger(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
The boy also said he was physically abused....his seniors were dipping and legs into his anus.....checkout the video online...
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wow!! Me too passed through that process,na norms.
But sincerely he looks fitter,than been that chubby.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MeekySmudger(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
BobbyZrealist:
Wow!! Me too passed through that process,na norms.
But sincerely he looks fitter,than been that chubby.
...Guy..they don't give this guy food....go and check online.....u will see the video......he was tortured....he was sexually abused.....
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
felixzo1:
he could have been sick during that period
which kain sick
dis one looks like starvation
anyway dis one na normal tin for secondary school boarding house cheesy
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Send people like Eniola Badmus to boarding school and let's see d out come
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Malawian:

Like I said on Twitter on this very story. Come to think of it, I don't remember any phat classmates back in school, but if you see one of the babes for our set now, only her laps fit accommodate my whole body. I am 6'4" FYI.
understandable cheesy
she suppose go don marry and born so as expected she go add excess weight cheesy
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
pafra:

Thank you, in addition, the boy cud v also being sick around that period in which case he would regain his weight.

Attention seeker sought and fount the attention.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
understandable cheesy
she suppose go don marry and born so as expected she go add excess weight cheesy
bro, I've noticed that your hardly get annoyed in your posts. I like that keep it up.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bro, I've noticed that your hardly get annoyed in your posts. I like that keep it up.
whats there to be annoyed about?
annoyed over someone i hardly know sending me an insultive post?
bro it aint worth it losing ur cool over such
by the way i just saw ur new thread grin grin
ur thread about wishing to do naija ladies harm grin
wetin warant that kain anger cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.