Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ordering From Aliexpress - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ordering From Aliexpress (3308 Views)

Online Ordering Houston / Ordering Car Please Advice / Ordering From The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by weyreypey: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2020
diportivo:

#endsars

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by gcardcodes: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Has your PayPal or eBay account got limited and you are unable to send and receive money OR unable to sell on eBay due to Limitations,
visit: www.empestealth.org.uk to get your secured account with a guide on how to use your account.

100% SECURED.

Sell and make profits with your products on eBay.
Receive and send money with your PayPal Account

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Yang1993: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yang1993:
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like ( Also Applicable to other kinds of accounts like Skrill, Neteller E.T.C)

1. Opening and verifying any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation.

Contact us via WhatsApp- +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify
Don't call, I may not respond. WhatsApp only(you can call on Whatsapp)

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2021
cool

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Blankstare(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
What do you want to know? I'm a Diamond Aliexpress user.

Boss! Pls I bought an airpiece that didn't work well from Ali about three months ago, the seller has agreed to refund me directly....all medium haven't worked...PayPal don't work here, and he doesn't operate bitcoin and quickteller too. What do you suggest? He asked me for alipay international too, but can't find how to go about it...
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blankstare:

Boss! Pls I bought an airpiece that didn't work well from Ali about three months ago, the seller has agreed to refund me directly....all medium haven't worked...PayPal don't work here, and he doesn't operate bitcoin and quickteller too. What do you suggest? He asked me for alipay international too, but can't find how to go about it...

You got played. Don't ever agree to a promise to refund, file for dispute instead.

Very few sellers actually intend to keep that promise, and even if they want, there's the problem you're currently facing.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Blankstare(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

You got played. Don't ever agree to a promise to refund, file for dispute instead.

Very few sellers actually intend to keep that promise, and even if they want, there's the problem you're currently facing.

Really! I can see. At the point of payment, he was skeptical about the durability of the product....hmmmmm so chinko too dey scam? I kept wondering why he kept saying he saying only alipay could send the money....no bitcoin and others...lol
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You got it. My pension account is linked there too.
sir ur best is to find trusted fellow that use a Nigeria MasterCard,if u are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by shegzhkn: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

You should have opened a dispute and attached the picture or video of the damaged screen. Forget private message from seller asking you to cancel dispute( Never do that!) . I once opened a dispute on an expensive item, I didn't receive, the seller urge me to cancelled I refused. I got refunded. But D item arrived two months after expiration of protection date, I just contact D seller, bought same stuff again & confirmed it without him shipping as I got D previous one
Sup man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between ML350 2013 Vs GLK 350 2013 / Peugeot Owners Meet: Abuja / Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.