Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best (3306 Views)

Looking For Where To Sell Car And Parts? JOIN CARMART.NG / 5 Best Selling Cars Of All Time - All Still In Production / Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by bgossipnaija(f): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2019
We are Nigeria’s fast-growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.

HOW DO I SELL MY CAR THROUGH CAR MART NG?

Our process is quick and easy! The first step in selling your car is to complete the easy online registration. Upon successful completion of the online form, the application is handled by our trained staffs, which will be approved or disapprove based on the information you have provided.

As soon as your registration is accepted, you will receive a notification showing your approval, Login and start posting your items, that include Old and New Cars, Spare Parts, Car Services etc.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER CUSTOMER PURCHASES MY ITEM?

When a customer is interested in your posted item, your contact information will be display for quick contact, a form is also displayed for emailing purchases.

HOW DO PEOPLE SEE AN ITEM I POSTED?

We pride ourselves on the fact that we usually offer our clients the best prices. That’s why more than 45% of our deals are repeat business or referrals and that is why we make sure your post reach the right audience for a quick purchase. Many factors are taken into consideration when determining who purchases your items on our platform. These factors include supply and demand, current specials, mileage, vehicle condition as well as any extras the vehicle might offer. For more information on exactly what we take into consideration when creating an offer for you, have a look at our article:

How we make the process smoother.

• Sell all kinds of car at your doorstep, Perform any transaction on your cell phone.

• Sell Your Car Safely

• You are not required to do a roadworthy test on your vehicle

• Meet seller at a safe location

• Our customer purchase your item with immediate payment

HOW BIDDING WORK

If a customer is not okay with the price which you originally gave, the car bid for the item before the final purchase.

HOW DO I NO IF MY ITEM HAS BEEN BID FOR?

Quick notification of the customer will be sent to you so you can reply to the message on your Car Mart NG dashboard or give a callback.

HOW SOON DO I RECEIVE PAYMENT?

You will receive payment immediately depending on your agreement with the customer

So, what are you waiting for as a car dealer to start selling? The above “HOW IT WORK” won’t take you up to 3mins to get your car shop running on CAR MART NG.

https://carmart.ng/

Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by april4mee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prices are ridiculously cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by ksmart027(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by Mires: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
The prices am seeing, I hope one won't go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't trust this for now,till proven otherwise
Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by shondej: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
The price of the car advertise on carmart is questionable. Can I trust this site

1 Like

Re: Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best by bayunga(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
How real is carmart.ng cuz d prices of their flash sales are too cheap to be real....... How real are they?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinkering On A Jeep With Repair Manuals And Very Limited Automobile Experience. / Which Car Sticker Or Emblem In Nigeria Is The Most Powerful? / Surviving Without Car Accident In Lagos: Impossible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.